Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Tsonga +230 to Beat Nadal This Morning

Tsonga is playing out of his mind right now. I think the odds here are a bit off. No doubt Nadal should be favored, but not by this much. It's an overreaction. It's gonna be a tough match but I can definitely see Tsonga winning this match if he plays his A game. Nadal will have to bring his best if he wants to win. I feel a little worried going against Nadal with the finals in sight, but I can't discount the way Tsonga has played. They are both equally hungry for a title spot here.
    Points Awarded:

paco gave Goat Milk 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Goat Milk

Boom

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

On fire lately

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Goater!!!!!

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24857

jjgold

Joker rips Murray also

Goat Milk

This is the best djokovic has played in his entire career.

kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

^With worst opposition

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    This is the best djokovic has played in his entire career.
    Yes easy to make a case he is top 3 all time now and heading towards the best

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by kenz View Post
    ^With worst opposition
    Yeah Murray is "worst opposition." I don't think you even watch the matches. Otherwise you would have never bet your whole bankroll on Wawrinka against Nadal and then change your mind after someone posted Wawrinka was banged up.

Djokovic is hitting winners down the lines at an incredible rate. Smacking a guy like Murray like he did today, he just destroyed Berdych, is nothing short of spectacular.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Yes easy to make a case he is top 3 all time now and heading towards the best
    Yeah I would say so. The way he's placing the ball. I don't think I've ever seen anyone play at this level, maybe not even Federer. He's putting the ball exactly where he wants to on almost ever shot. And he's just getting harder and harder to score points against.

I think Tsonga can give him a little better run because of the way he attacks and moves forward, but I doubt he'll be able to beat Djokovic. I don't think anyone can beat this guy right now. It's scary.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Would have loved to see Fed in his prime vs Joker in his prime. Fed has actually battled well vs Joker even in his old age.

jjgold

Its close between Joker and Fed

Fed played horrific in US Open final and had TONS OF CHANCES TO WIN

Joker is more mentally tougher I think ...

Both playing in a tough tennis era...high end equipment.....every player in perfect shape..tons of media always bothering them

Fields much deeper now compared to 20 years ago..Fed was lucky for a while as he played in a horrific time for a while when he really dominated but he is still the best all things considering

Goat Milk

Yeah Fed played awful in the finals. He should have won. I think in Fed's heyday his precise aggression would have bothered Djokovic. I would still give Federer the slight edge.

But Djokovic now look completely different than that finals JJ, and even than that year where he went like 50-1 or some shit. He's a machine now. He never used to place the ball this well, even during that epic run.

I agree that Djokovic is mentally tougher than Federer at any point in Fed's career. Federer played so bad at the open because Djokovic was in his head. He was trying to do too much. I think the beating Fed has taken in these finals over the years has kind of made him vulnerable.

Djokovic will experience that in a few years probably -- but not anytime soon. Fed and Nadal are still the best of all time for me. But DJokovic is far more impressive than Samprus ever was imo.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Great job Goat

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Yeah Murray is "worst opposition." I don't think you even watch the matches. Otherwise you would have never bet your whole bankroll on Wawrinka against Nadal and then change your mind after someone posted Wawrinka was banged up.

Djokovic is hitting winners down the lines at an incredible rate. Smacking a guy like Murray like he did today, he just destroyed Berdych, is nothing short of spectacular.
    Hey Goat just clarifying but I'm pretty sure what Kenz meant by that comment was that Joker's opposition now is worse than it was a few years ago when he went on his first little epic run. It's safe to say that Nadal, Fed, and even Murray were playing at a much more competitive level then than they are now. Suffice to say he is making up for lost time now and playing out of his mind - wouldn't be surprised to see him finally win at Roland Garros and complete the GS sweep next year.

What are your thoughts on the final here? Impossible to go against Joker right now, but does Tsonga has a chance of at least taking a set here? Thinking of taking him +1.5 sets and maybe Joker 2-1 sets. Very interested in your insight for this one, you've been on fire this tourney my man!

Goat Milk

I'm not sure. I think Djoker will beat him in 2 to be honest man. I'm not betting against anyone taking a set from djokovic right now. Just my opinion. Tsonga could be a bit drained and Djoker is going to make him hit 1 more shot every time. Eventually, Tsonga will mess up. It's tough to come to the net against Djokovic as well. Even federer struggles with that so unless tsonga manages to play the match of his life, it's going to be tough to take a set here.

jjgold

Tsonga has rarely won a big match in the last 5 years

The Nadal win was big for him actually

kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

Dude it is getting Old with this trolling. I did not bet my whole bankroll, Wawa was on my fade list entire week vs troicki and Cilic. I made a bet, did not feel well about it, and was Smart enough to make $430 from it.

The field is very weak lately, and Nole is capitalising it.

You dont need to watch games to make money from Betting. You dont need to know the players if you are using advanced programmes in extreme cases.

My advice is focus on your business instead of trying to put me down with your bullshit

Jeff_Black
    Jeff_Black's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5068

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Fidelis View Post
    Hey Goat just clarifying but I'm pretty sure what Kenz meant by that comment was that Joker's opposition now is worse than it was a few years ago when he went on his first little epic run. It's safe to say that Nadal, Fed, and even Murray were playing at a much more competitive level then than they are now. Suffice to say he is making up for lost time now and playing out of his mind - wouldn't be surprised to see him finally win at Roland Garros and complete the GS sweep next year.
    I think if there were anyone who took advantage of weak opposition IMO it would be Murray. Federer, Nadal and Tsonga were all knocked out in his half in a dream draw when he won Wimbledon and then he had the luxury of playing a Djokovic who played in a five set marathon match with less rest.
    much like his USO win he had the luxury of playing Novak who played his Semi final in ridiculously windy conditions over two days and an easy draw.
    Aside from The Gold Medal which he won in London which he throughly deserved and wanted more then anyone I think the misconception that he was a lot better then he is now is unfair and he has always been the 4th guy or even now fifth, the fact that he is apart of a big four is laughable and probably something coined by the Brits to make him relevant. Stan has more of a case to be apart of it then Murray does.

jjgold

Joker wins again with ease

Men he is not real young either which makes it an epic run