GenosPicks
    GenosPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Geno's Picks NFL Week 6 2015

hey Guys--on a nice streak despite my stupid Bolts blowing the cover last night...

Hope you got the Bills as a Pick "em if you went with me.. in any case... Here is Week 6 Get Chatty and Best of Luck!!!

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2111

GenosPicks

Oh and I know it's too late to bet but just for the luck I've had with you guys watching it--here's my 2-Minute drill for tonight... did anyone get in on it?

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2111

his brother is in the TV show , "The league"

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Geno stop it. "Not impressed with the Philly Offense"? They put up 519 yards.

You're out of control my friend. Eagles 11-3 last 14 against Giants. Eagles going away.

GenosPicks

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Geno stop it. "Not impressed with the Philly Offense"? They put up 519 yards.

You're out of control my friend. Eagles 11-3 last 14 against Giants. Eagles going away.
    DUDE I'm not saying they didn't have a great Sunday--I was actually at that game!! But they need to have two consistent games on offense for me to be impressed. they may very well do that but i think that offesnive line is woeful and the Giants just match well... we shall see

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Not concerned about the Giants injuries?

Also, not sure how Houston doesn't win that game. Especially with a possibly injured Bortles.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by GenosPicks View Post
    DUDE I'm not saying they didn't have a great Sunday--I was actually at that game!! But they need to have two consistent games on offense for me to be impressed. they may very well do that but i think that offesnive line is woeful and the Giants just match well... we shall see
    Geno I'm a 10 year season ticket holder. Let me know when you're going again.

calmeat
    calmeat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1849

Geno,
    Finally able to see your videos again glad your still doing it. Have to agree with all the picks. Although i do think philly will win the game on monday i dont think they will cover. that game is going to be a FG game. All the other picks are solid and am on them with you. Good job and keep it going.

Your really not Raffi's brother right?

Im from philly and die hard eagles fan and i agree i was not impressed with that offense either. If you know football you know that was not an impressive offense. Yeah sure they got tons of yards and all that, but that game should not have been close and if they would have capitalized on all of their opportunities then maybe it would have been impressive. But they couldn't capitalize vs a terrible D so no that offense is not impressive.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by calmeat View Post
    Geno,
    Finally able to see your videos again glad your still doing it. Have to agree with all the picks. Although i do think philly will win the game on monday i dont think they will cover. that game is going to be a FG game. All the other picks are solid and am on them with you. Good job and keep it going.

Your really not Raffi's brother right?

Im from philly and die hard eagles fan and i agree i was not impressed with that offense either. If you know football you know that was not an impressive offense. Yeah sure they got tons of yards and all that, but that game should not have been close and if they would have capitalized on all of their opportunities then maybe it would have been impressive. But they couldn't capitalize vs a terrible D so no that offense is not impressive.
    So 39-17 is a close game?

calmeat
    calmeat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1849

That score should have been more. Can we agree that say the packers is an impressive offense. The eagles do not have the packers offense. They are too inconsistent as of right now, and have major concerns on the O front and at WR. The game vs the saints was a good win but i wouldnt say impressive. That game should have been over after the first quarter.

and to note i have the eagles winning 27-26 over the midgets (thats with no injuries, if ODB doesnt play then it could be a lopsided game)

GenosPicks

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Geno I'm a 10 year season ticket holder. Let me know when you're going again.
    HELLZ YEAH!!! maybe one more this season but will def let you know!!!

GenosPicks

was wondering where ya been pal!!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

This guy is sky high

good luck today

The J-Dizzle
    The J-Dizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4102

Hey Geno how about that Texas Tech game over 75.5?

GenosPicks

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    This guy is sky high

good luck today
    Thanks JJ... any college action for you tonight???

GenosPicks

Quote Originally Posted by The J-Dizzle View Post
    Hey Geno how about that Texas Tech game over 75.5?
    J-DIZZLE!!!
    You been following my #NCAA picks--here are two i like tonight Geno's NCAAF Friday Wk 7

and My Saturday Picks which have been pretty solid are up there too... as for T Tech--the over in that game was almost one of my Saturday picks but since i hit it the past two weeks didn't wanna go to the well to often, But that sauid--they are coming off such a hellacious schedule before last week-- think their plan is just score every time and the other team can score half of theirs we win and it usually goes to the over... thoughts???