dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Good hit

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Be careful. Like Rich boy said, win a couple more of these & 365 will limit you.
    Or maybe balla was right all along.

Either way, I had time to think about it & realized the screenshots are important to me. I don't have anything to prove to anyone & I posts screenshots every now & then.

Thats a big bet & i have never seen a bet that size & it seems more important that you conceal the ticket than it is for me to see it.
    I get that you feel like you don't have anything to prove to anyone here but I'm still trying to figure out why you won't post screenshots.

I love biggies threads. When I scroll through PT & see biggie 12 threads I always stop to read them. I thinks its cool that there's someone in Toro to who bets close to a million dollars a year. I like to think biggies' the real deal but latly I find myself questioning the legitimacy of the threads.

Just show me biggie.
    C'mon bud, I'm a broke Dikk fukk with nothing in life but these huge bets!
    Last edited by Jayvegas420; 10-15-15 at 11:00 AM.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1264

been there don't that. If you want to see them go through my threads from the past 8 years you will find plenty of Videos and Pics of large action.

Crazy people still partying downtown at 7am today? It's like we already won the WS.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

im not a fancy talkin' long word use guy
    But I'm gonna search.

bigballa
    bigballa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4154

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    no but throw $500 on an escrow site and ill show you my ticket.
    figured so....

bigballa
    bigballa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4154

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Be careful. Like Rich boy said, win a couple more of these & 365 will limit you.
    Or maybe balla was right all along.
    100% i am right my friend, dude didnt have nothing near 24k at 365....guy a pussy lying about what he has bet, prolly had 24pennies on it....didnt post the ticket which proves my point.....surpriesed so many on this thread are giving him props...is it that easy these days ....i had 50k saints moneyline woop woop look at me....hahaha dude didnt have it....wont post it, but take my word for it, he knows it and i know it....

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Quote Originally Posted by bigballa View Post
    100% i am right my friend, dude didnt have nothing near 24k at 365....guy a pussy lying about what he has bet, prolly had 24pennies on it....didnt post the ticket which proves my point.....surpriesed so many on this thread are giving him props...is it that easy these days ....i had 50k saints moneyline woop woop look at me....hahaha dude didnt have it....wont post it, but take my word for it, he knows it and i know it....
    Adding "...." Every 3 seconds doesn't make up for your broken English. Unlike most on here he's posted big plays before no need to lie.

biggie12

Quote Originally Posted by bigballa View Post

Same applies to you bigballa. For you put $50 on an escrow site and i will post the ticket.? Surely you can afford $50 right?

since you are all broke penetrates i will show my pinnacle balance of +50k if someone tosses 300 pts lets see how badly u guys want to see it
    Last edited by biggie12; 10-16-15 at 12:04 PM.

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

What's the play for the series? How much on Blue Jays gm 1?

biggie12

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    What's the play for the series? How much on Blue Jays gm 1?
    thread soon playing the total. liked 8.5 hoping line goes back up

First 12