LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I suspect all plays have action in contests.All plays on SBR Book are refunds until line re-opens

qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    I suspect all plays have action in contests.All plays on SBR Book are refunds until line re-opens
    LT. Do you know if the rule applies if no refund is issued and the game has begun?

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

well its official im done with 5dimes...

LT Profits

Contests: I have been told all plays on the game will be deleted, which means everyone gets a play back. Obviously everyone is allowed to re-bet the game when it re-opens if they choose.

SBR Book: Refunds should be issued soon if they haven't already.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    well its official im done with 5dimes...
    What do you mean? Refund is standard rule, nothing to do with 5 Dimes.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    What do you mean? Refund is standard rule, nothing to do with 5 Dimes.
    I asked if I could add lsu at the new price when it comes out they said no I understand the rules but you could add it since its downgraded my parlay....then I asked if they could give me the opportunity to make a new if bet since it got voided they said no... im really just tired of 5dimes they could work with me im 3 hours from vegas I don't need to play with them anymore I was there last week getting paid right after the game no 2 day wait no cs rep giving me the run around or attitude I actually had a good time talking sports life with the ticket writers so yeah with current gas prices it makes more sense for me to drive to vegas plus I enjoy actually being there. Fukk 5dimes I know you like them that's great but I've probably lost 5k at least due to being slow payed for various bs reasons like its a "holiday" in cs or all payout slots are done.... I know you'll say rules are rules but they can fix it vegas has fixed errors before. I told andy the manager I was leaving he said good luck I said I wish I could say its been fun but ...

teaserpleaser

^^^ I don't think its unreasonable to ask to have the original bet I placed made whole again at the new fair price....its only fair im not asking for anything special. Then I don't get to place an if bet which is ok but I explained to him its more opportunities for me to lose ....as is I have seahawks ML with florida ML if florida wins Im back at my original deposit i'm cashing out either way i'm done.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

^^^ I don't think its unreasonable to ask to have the original bet I placed made whole again at the new fair price....its only fair im not asking for anything special. Then I don't get to place an if bet which is ok but I explained to him its more opportunities for me to lose ....as is I have seahawks ML with florida ML if florida wins Im back at my original deposit i'm cashing out either way i'm done.
    Agreed. Ridiculous they won't give you the new price, even at that worse price lol

qwertvt

This is nuts. First the GA game that was cancelled due to lighting and now this. Oh well...it may be a blessing in disguise.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Quote Originally Posted by qwertvt View Post
    This is nuts. First the GA game that was cancelled due to lighting and now this. Oh well...it may be a blessing in disguise.
    Might be heading to the Georgia-UT game instead now. Your dogs get the W or come out flat after that bama beat down?

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    Might be heading to the Georgia-UT game instead now. Your dogs get the W or come out flat after that bama beat down?
    feels like Georgia should win rebound right but hearing richt talk after bama grabbed them by the neck and choke slammed them I'm not so sure. at the price though I'll probably be on Georgia I don't like lambert much but I like dobbs even less.

teaserpleaser

richt sounded like a loser after the bama beatdown I was disappointed in him ....hes too nice I think that's the problem.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

richt sounded like a loser after the bama beatdown I was disappointed in him ....hes too nice I think that's the problem.
    Yea wtf was that? Hopefully we don't want to feel like that again...derp derp

qwertvt

Georgia will come out hot. They still can win the East plus Tennessee can't finish a game.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Mark Richt has the fire and passion of a cup of vanilla yogurt.

miami/FSU should be good. If all else fails there's that one

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

I think I'm going SoCo. Will be a weird game. I think Carolina comes out inspired and prob more importantly Les Miles won't try to embarrass them given the circumstances

First 12