TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Early play on next weekend's College football (NC State)

Wolfpack at Va Tech next Saturday night will be my largest play of the season so far. Opening line is giving NC State +2.

Any ACC followers have input here? Am I missing something when I see this game?

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

I am glad NC State got exposed yesterday.... love when a program plays 4 shit tier teams in non conference and then gets exposed when they play a real team

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

You do realize the pack couldn't beat a bad Louisville team at home yesterday don't you? Unless you feel Va Tech is hot garbage I don't see any advantage to taking Pack in this game

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    You do realize the pack couldn't beat a bad Louisville team at home yesterday don't you? Unless you feel Va Tech is hot garbage I don't see any advantage to taking Pack in this game
    I do believe Tech is hot garbage. Yes the Wolfpack got beaten by the 'Ville but at first glance Brissett vs Motley next week, I give it advantage NC State QB. Brewer out again and Motley had under 100 yards and 3 INTs? I didn't see the highlights so maybe there is something to the numbers I'll see when I dig deeper but this one stood out to me initially. It's the ACC, so I cringe sometimes when I start to feel good about a bet but hopefully my gut steers me right here.