gregmav1
    gregmav1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1350

Well damnit, if Pitt pulls it out, I'm assuming Cards lose and we'll go 6 for 7. Good bets but didn't quite get the parlay. I did a smaller parlay of all the same but Jays and Cards for 10 to win 105, and big bets on all the plays so I had a great night overall, 6 for 7, but looks like we'll barely miss the parlay because of those damn cards bats! Hope some people played some of the plays straightup. Super close to a huge hit!

gregmav1

Told ya Astros needed this game, damn, good for them. Really laying it on tonight

gregmav1

Final: 6 for 7. Great night overall if you played all the games individually, parlay narrowly missed. Happy with the results. Leaving out Cardinals would have made for an insane night. Oh well, let's keep getting it. Whether they're favorites or not, pick winners.

gregmav1

Quote Originally Posted by jaxjonesdrew32 View Post
    5 favorites and 2 overs. Simply doesn't get more square than that
    I pray to God you faded me by the way. I pray to the heavens and to the greek gods and roman gods that you faded me. Please God stop posting in my threads after this night. Or at least man up when you get fuc.king destroyed and post after you lose. Posting nonsensical bullshit and then going silent when you get buried is boring.

Between this and the Pirates/Reds Under play you tried to fade me on have to be done. I love it so much.
    Points Awarded:

jmbrandt87 gave gregmav1 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

insane score in the Astros game. nice job.

First 12