TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Am I The Only Poster That Likes Georgia Over Alabama On Saturday? I'll Tell You Why..

I think Alabama has had 1 neutral site game already. Maybe they haven't... without checking... I think they had 1. But this will be Alabama's first AWAY GAME. These games make no difference to me... in the NFL etc. But when you're dealing with college kids... I always look for games like these. Georgia has played almost every single GAME AT HOME this year.

I also like how the Public is pounding Alabama +2.5 and at one book... the line is now down to -1.

1 book in Vegas was brave enough to open up at Georgia -3 +105. (I like the ballzy call.)

I like how comfortable Georgia is... in this position. They aren't the ones that have to prove anything to the world. Alabama has a lot of weight on their shoulders. Lane Kiffin and Saban don't have the continuity. Saban is always screaming at Kiffin. Why doesn't Saban just do the play calling then? GD It's like a comedy out there.

Alabama has caused all of their own controversy this year. Screwing with the starting QB's. Thinking their defense can hang in there every game. Putting more pressure on everything.... and no one knows how to hit the release valve.

Saban loses this game... and he'll start looking for a new school to coach at. That's just the way his personality is... He built up Michigan State.... had 2 blow out losses... then left State to go to LSU. He built up LSU... lost 2 key games with them.... then headed to the Miami Dolphins. Sucked a big one in the NFL... and then sucked someone off to get the Alabama job. Now, after these key losses in the SEC... he'll probably be rumored for the University of Texas job.

Everywhere this guy goes.... he builds a program up... and then cowardly escapes.

Georgia... POUND THIS AHOLE RIGHT INTO THE GROUND!!!

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Your not alone. Georgia wins by 50, maybe 100 if Richt keeps starters in.

I will be there to witness this of course and will celebrate until I cannot remember

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

I have Bama +15 to close out a play, I could see this playing out like the Ole Miss game. Crazy plays and shit turnovers put Georgia in the lead, Bama comes storming back but it isn't enough. Georgia 41 Bama 31

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Check In and own this money. Embarrassing

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Your not alone. Georgia wins by 50, maybe 100 if Richt keeps starters in.

I will be there to witness this of course and will celebrate until I cannot remember
    did you leave a trail of tears in the parking lot

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

I don't even think the hedges are there anymore.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

I do remember Money in his drunk vid hating on Saban, ole Satan Saban...well the devil went down to Georgia alright.

Moneyshot is a good bettor and a good dude but like all the rest of the Anti-Bama crowd he overlooks the program as a hole and how it bounces back like last season. Richt might finally get the boot from Athens after this beating...long time coming...fan base ready to see him go so they can finally win the big ones.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

I've noticed people just fall in love with a play and sell it to themselves. Georgia not having played anybody going against Bama? really?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

A few of us did and we paid a dear price

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    A few of us did and we paid a dear price
    The JJ I know woulda said deer price.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Did you really think Saban was going down that easy? you people just don't know the patheticness of Georgia year and after it's the same thing.