Antibet
    Antibet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1565

What should I do in order to become the Pope? Should I move to Vatican right away or should I start with having sex with little boys first?

Thanks

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Anti i heard they turned the annex of the Vatican into a sick grow

more Magnesium Halide bulbs than beads on a rosary

King23
    King23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Popefrancis

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Secured tickets for his speech at Independence Mall. Bringing along some Eagles gear to be blessed. Any of my SBR brethren need any prayers
    lName:  CPcXXkZUsAAHR-0.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  73.6 KB
    LOL

Antibet

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    Anti i heard they turned the annex of the Vatican into a sick grow

more Magnesium Halide bulbs than beads on a rosary

Sounds like a fun place to live. I'll hire JJgold to be the Mom: I need someone to watch my little boys while I'm busy saving the world from Satan

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Antibet how do you feel your comments are the least bit funny? You average 82 post a year & this is all you can come up with? I started this post to share my experience with seeing the pope with people here ar sbr. If you have such an interest in molesting little kids, start your own thread about it you sick fuk

Antibet

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Antibet how do you feel your comments are the least bit funny? You average 82 post a year & this is all you can come up with? I started this post to share my experience with seeing the pope with people here ar sbr. If you have such an interest in molesting little kids, start your own thread about it you sick fuk
    My sincere apologies, USCPHILLYGUY, for hurting your feelings. After reading your comment, I suddenly realized that THERE ARE people in this world who must have the Pope/imaginary friend in order to survive in this cruel and unfair world. Once again, I'm very sorry

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by Antibet View Post
    My sincere apologies, USCPHILLYGUY, for hurting your feelings. After reading your comment, I suddenly realized that THERE ARE people in this world who must have the Pope/imaginary friend in order to survive in this cruel and unfair world. Once again, I'm very sorry
    just the reply I'd expect. Called out because of your disguesting comments so poke fun at someone who actually brings something to the table. Congrats on post 498!!

Antibet

Oh well. I guess, instead of making fun at religious people, I better do something nice and genuine, something that will make difference and change people lives in a good way....

...I'm going to propose to JJGold.

Why not? He is lonely, I'm lonely. He needs the Pope - I need the Mom.

Please welcome new Antibet starting post #500!

First 123