Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

I would like to discuss the Wash Ny giant game tomorrow

Wash is currently -3.5 the o/u is 44
    Can wash win at NY ?
    will NY go 0-3?
    What's you angle?
    NY has played a few tough teams Atlanta and dallas is wash on that same level cousins is a upgrade from RGIII but the Giants at home with ELI on the verge of 0-3 is dangerous
    Lakerboy what's your opinion you've been on fire pal

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Every time tom is in trouble he seems to get his team to play a monster game then he plays snide to the media saying there's no prI lens just need to execute

Part of me wants to snatch wash +3.5
    Another say Giants have big game cover easily I'm torn

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Skins +4 was good. I won't be surprised if skins win su.
    Points Awarded:

SEAHAWKHARRY gave lakerboy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

It's tough because if giants lose this game they are most likely looking at a 1-5 start to the season with San Fran being their only possible win. Washington has played well except for late second half in Miami game. Gmen normally do well against the redskins so if I had to pick I would say gmen

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

take the hook

dead even game

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    …Thus far, I have a predicted score 27-27 with perhaps a slight edge to Washington. While the Giants don't want to lose two in a row at home to go 0-3, we all now they aren't afraid to do just that so I'm not sure how "due" they are relative to perception. After all, they covered their first game, at night in front of the nation.

Combining this early season perceived due factor with certain unnamed market metrics leads me to believe certain groups of unsophisticated bettors may be lining up towards the Giants.

If you've already booked it Twist, then good luck but I believe +4 triggers a buy for certain groups of money and expect to see downward pressure. That buying could continue through +3.5, maybe enough put it back to the early opener of 3.

I would exercise caution going against the money that moves that line, though of course it is not always right. For now I am taking a reduced vig position in Washington +4.

With my predicted score of 54 points I like the Over 43.5 and would probably buy it up 48. While the line has dropped from the early opener, it could find its way upward, toward my line.

Shit, felt like I was in the CFL thread for a minute with the market analysis…
    Here’s my market analysis I posted this in another thread and both lines have moved as indicated.

Again I would caution against countering the money that moves that line off of 4 and through 3.5.

afgballer56
    afgballer56's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 417

Pretty even game but slight edge to giants cause they are home
    Gonna b a tough game
    Giants had no pass rush week 1 nd redskins gonna pound the ball...but something tells me.giants win by 4

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Here’s my market analysis I posted this in another thread and both lines have moved as indicated.

Again I would caution against countering the money that moves that line off of 4 and through 3.5.

Redskins ML should be a big bet as well?

ByAnYMe9n$
    ByAnYMe9n$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 803

Giants at home short week Giants D stop the Running game they stop the redskins -3.5 , Nyg first to score and Halftime NYG bank it!!

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Garbage thursday night game as per usual.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Wash +4 is one of the pricks plays. "He" is 8-1-1 on the season

The J-Dizzle
    The J-Dizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4102

This game will be close, Skins+4 or nothing. I have more trust in Cousins than Eli.

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Not much to offer here other than the Giants screw me no matter what i do. I live in Albany, NY and the consensus is that these boys will choke again and go 0-3.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

I can't see that dumb fuk ending to that game a few weeks ago not effecting this team for a period of time or a season. If you were on the team could you look at your QB in the same light after he did what he did at the ending of that game. Runs a hurry up when he should have been killin clock. Tells the RB NOT to score. Throws the ball away to stop the clock and leaves a 1:45 for the Cowboys to comeback and win. If I was on the team I would be wondering if our QB was even capable of feeding himself after that suspect display of stupidity. Eli is a total mamas boy that pouts and whines. He has shown the ability to lead a team to the promise land a few years back. This team has lost its chemistry! Coughlin has got em to regroup and play well after some awful weeks, but not going to happen this time or this year. Play is the Skins and the points.
    Last edited by ZINISTER; 09-24-15 at 07:21 AM.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

I went with wash -3.5 good luck everyone!!

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    I went with wash -3.5 good luck everyone!!
    Wash is +3.5 Harry. U got a bad line lol

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Dogs have been kicking ass. I'd stay with the trend. (for now)

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2726

I posted my comments on this game on Sourtwist's thread but just in case anyone missed it....please read the second post very carefully...especially at the bottom where I posted a link on Jeff Fisher's post game conference...he praises our o-line and QB Kirk Cousins!......and I will gladly trust the opinion of a well respected coach and former player that has been in this business 40+ years!...

sourtwist,

I love you and respect you as a god fearing Christian...but don't count out my skins just yet...we dominated and destroyed a good rams team 24 - 10 and truth be told, the score wasn't indicative of how bad we outplayed them...ditto for the Miami Dolphins game except for 11 penalties, 3 dropped ints (one would've been a pick six), and gave up a punt return for a TD...otherwise, the skins would be 2 -0 right now...having said that, the giants are a desperate team and might come out with a sense of urgency.

but as I've said in numerous threads...we are a different team with kirk cousins as our QB...very poised and very accurate...our line is blocking well and we are pounding the rock with a two-headed monster alfred morris and Matt Jones....our D is ranked #1 in the NFL...no more RG3, no more problems...I've got the skins (+17) in my teaser but I might do a little side action and take the (+4)...G-Men have blown two fourth quarter leads and their defense looks a little suspect...take NY at our own risk...

======================================== =======================================

GL to you as well, bud......I never bet with my heart but I'm telling you barring major injuries and a complete meltdown, this skins team is legit...I know its difficult for a lot of people to grasp that concept considering how crappy we've been the last couple of years but GM Scot McCloughan (who built San Fran and Seattle) has done a good job in his first year of putting together a solid team via free agency and draft.

Preston Smith, Brandon Schreff, Jamison Crowder, etc. have been excellent pick ups but the biggest moves by far and away have been hiring O-line coach Bill Callahan who has the line playing great and our rushing attack is #1 in the NFL after two weeks at 171.5 yds a game and the very fact that we've finally moved away from RG3...he can't play the position, is injury prone, and is too much of a drama queen...but hey don't take my word for it...look at Jeff Fisher's praise for Callahan and QB Kirk Cousins...

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2015/...e-preparation/
    Points Awarded:

SEAHAWKHARRY gave Da Manster! 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dmiles1021

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Wash is +3.5 Harry. U got a bad line lol
    yeah +3.5 it was early am misprint lol

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

Giants -3
    Over 44
    Thursday night shootout, Coughlin won't let this team go 0-3. Skins will try to control the clock with the running game. Eli finally has a big night.

Cougsky17
    Cougsky17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 284

I got them at 4.5 in my pickem league, such good value. Road dogs on Thursday are tricky but the Skins are playing sound football on both sides. I think the oddsmakers are still factoring last season too heavily in some of these early lines.

i like this in a semi shootout too. 27-24 type game. If its a blowout, itll be in favor of WAS.

DJ Dana
    DJ Dana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Matt Jones averaging 6 yards per carry so far in the reg season. He's gonna run wild in the second half of this game. Skins cover or win outright.

PREMOSIX
    PREMOSIX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2483

Quote Originally Posted by rockhardfister View Post
    Not much to offer here other than the Giants screw me no matter what i do. I live in Albany, NY and the consensus is that these boys will choke again and go 0-3.
    Albany in the building....skins n under

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Take giants 1st half then live bet Redskins ML in the 4th qtr lol.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Skins win it with the run on the road

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Redskins ML should be a big bet as well?
    I’d be careful making any “big bets” as this is Thursday night. From market perspective it both leads into this week and holds some over from last week.

We must also be careful when the market attracts money certain directions. It doesn’t always mean that money always loses; this is a give and take game. Read the early part of the CFL thread for more on that.

While I caution against going against the money that has now put that line on 3, if that money is a winner, then we have a potential greed issue. What I mean is that when the line was at +4, there are groups that like the underdog and that extra pay on the moneyline looks good. These plays get put into parlays and were bought early.

This type of greed, especially on a Thursday night in the NFL, tends to not payoff. In my opinion, those at +4 and +3.5 have the best of it. Adding to that unnamed metrics from last week I could very much see this game ending in the Giants winning but not covering.

I also like the Over so perhaps we see OT or a tie or close game late the ends with a field goal or less win.

There will plenty of more opportunity to sniff out upsets this season, no need to push it tonight. I feel a play on the upset tonight, and any type of “big bet” would be countering two of the most essential factors to beating the NFL season…patience and discipline.

Here are the 5Dimes positions to give you an idea of what I'm doing tonight. In the unlikely event that the line drops to -2.5, I would very likely take the favorite and shoot for a middle.

Pending.jpg

Good Luck.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    I posted my comments on this game on Sourtwist's thread but just in case anyone missed it....please read the second post very carefully...especially at the bottom where I posted a link on Jeff Fisher's post game conference...he praises our o-line and QB Kirk Cousins!......and I will gladly trust the opinion of a well respected coach and former player that has been in this business 40+ years!...

sourtwist,

I love you and respect you as a god fearing Christian...but don't count out my skins just yet...we dominated and destroyed a good rams team 24 - 10 and truth be told, the score wasn't indicative of how bad we outplayed them...ditto for the Miami Dolphins game except for 11 penalties, 3 dropped ints (one would've been a pick six), and gave up a punt return for a TD...otherwise, the skins would be 2 -0 right now...having said that, the giants are a desperate team and might come out with a sense of urgency.

but as I've said in numerous threads...we are a different team with kirk cousins as our QB...very poised and very accurate...our line is blocking well and we are pounding the rock with a two-headed monster alfred morris and Matt Jones....our D is ranked #1 in the NFL...no more RG3, no more problems...I've got the skins (+17) in my teaser but I might do a little side action and take the (+4)...G-Men have blown two fourth quarter leads and their defense looks a little suspect...take NY at our own risk...

======================================== =======================================

GL to you as well, bud......I never bet with my heart but I'm telling you barring major injuries and a complete meltdown, this skins team is legit...I know its difficult for a lot of people to grasp that concept considering how crappy we've been the last couple of years but GM Scot McCloughan (who built San Fran and Seattle) has done a good job in his first year of putting together a solid team via free agency and draft.

Preston Smith, Brandon Schreff, Jamison Crowder, etc. have been excellent pick ups but the biggest moves by far and away have been hiring O-line coach Bill Callahan who has the line playing great and our rushing attack is #1 in the NFL after two weeks at 171.5 yds a game and the very fact that we've finally moved away from RG3...he can't play the position, is injury prone, and is too much of a drama queen...but hey don't take my word for it...look at Jeff Fisher's praise for Callahan and QB Kirk Cousins...

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2015/...e-preparation/
    Homer alert. How did that week one skins bet work out after talking all that shit?

16kredit
    16kredit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4644

There is one thing I havent read here. Some bettors who back the Giants ride on the "they cant go 0-3" they must win this game.
    Must win games are always harder to win as I see.
    How about Redskins desire to capitalize on weak divison and extremely motivated to go 3-0. Let that sink in.

GT21Megatron

redskins #1 defense? Really?

a) Played two home games
    b) Played two teams with below average run games
    C) Rams are 0-8 their last 8 games the week after playing the Seahawks.
    D) it's week two. Miami just got beat by Jacksonville last week.
    Points Awarded:

PorkChop gave GT21Megatron 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by 16kredit View Post
    There is one thing I havent read here. Some bettors who back the Giants ride on the "they cant go 0-3" they must win this game.
    Must win games are always harder to win as I see.
    How about Redskins desire to capitalize on weak divison and extremely motivated to go 3-0. Let that sink in.
    I'll bet my wife Skins don't go 3-0

GT21Megatron

f[/
    Never cease to amaze me. Jeff Fisher is a .500 football coach and in 21 seasons has produced 6 winning seasons. FUking 6!!! He also sports a losing record in the playoffs. Is Fisher supposed to say...."I can't believe how bad our team sucks. Cousins and the Skins 0-line are mediocre and we couldn't do shit. This team is a complete joke and if we lose to the skins then who the hell can we beat" fisher said what any coach is supposed to say when they get beat.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Homer alert. How did that week one skins bet work out after talking all that shit?
    worked out just fine...I had skins (+16.5)..

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    f[/

Never cease to amaze me. Jeff Fisher is a .500 football coach and in 21 seasons has produced 6 winning seasons. FUking 6!!! He also sports a losing record in the playoffs. Is Fisher supposed to say...."I can't believe how bad our team sucks. Cousins and the Skins 0-line are mediocre and we couldn't do shit. This team is a complete joke and if we lose to the skins then who the hell can we beat" fisher said what any coach is supposed to say when they get beat.

says the broke dik fuk who doesn't even bet real money...you constantly troll and no one on this forum gives one fuk what you have to say...for the last time, start producing real money tickets or STFU and GTFO!......and yeah, I'm sure you know more than Jeff Fisher!...

Da Manster!

GT,
    one more thing you fukkin' piece of shit, I noticed how quickly you disappeared after all of my college teasers won last week...didn't even have the balls to congratulate me after talking all of that shit...UNRALE!...

GT21Megatron

says the broke dik fuk who doesn't even bet real money...you constantly troll and no one on this forum gives one fuk what you have to say...for the last time, start producing real money tickets or STFU and GTFO!......and yeah, I'm sure you know more than Jeff Fisher!...
    Come on bro.

image.jpg

12 Last