Cougsky17
    Cougsky17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 284

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    Chancellor hasn't played in any training camp, pre-season or regular season snaps and you think he is just going to waltz in and dominate? He's at least 2 weeks away from being the dominant force he was.
    Kam will play probably only 20-30 snaps. Jimmy Clausen is still going to get a 60 minute pounding.

No Cutler, no Alshon, a terrible defense, in Seattle. If I had to pick(no homer) I'd lean towards a 17-20 point win on Sunday. 31-13 ish game.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by etothep View Post
    So they side with the billionaire owner instead?
    what's it to you? are you on his payroll or something?

do you think he cares about you? he couldn't give a rat's ass if you were getting underpaid.

besides, if you think this is injustice, don't ever find out how this world is run.

then you'd probably jump out of a building...

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Guy gives in when the team is 0-2. What a puss, now is when you put the dong on the table and they will say...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1jUBbCgMWmE&autoplay=1

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

As A4k stated he won't be Chancellor you all know. Probably be on limited action and these are always the scenarios that end up with the clown pulling a hammy 1st gm back after his stunt, misses 4 more wks , and in Dec still hear how it's been hampering his play lol

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

fuk him, he quit

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

It's not his play that I'm happy about for this 1 game. He's the leader of our defense just having him back on the sidelines will inspire the defense and team everyone will be playing a little harder knowing Kam is back we will see a difference in this team SUNDAY I am just trying to find the right angle to make same money on it. I'm not totally convinced to bet or not to bet the -14.5. Im looking at both team totals and over as well

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by Roadtrip635 View Post
    fuk him, he quit
    hahaha nah he's ok in my book he's back he gave in that's good for the league

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    what's it to you? are you on his payroll or something?

do you think he cares about you? he couldn't give a rat's ass if you were getting underpaid.

besides, if you think this is injustice, don't ever find out how this world is run.

then you'd probably jump out of a building...
    Wow, somebody takes NFL holdouts quite seriously

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by Cougsky17 View Post
    Kam will play probably only 20-30 snaps. Jimmy Clausen is still going to get a 60 minute pounding.

No Cutler, no Alshon, a terrible defense, in Seattle. If I had to pick(no homer) I'd lean towards a 17-20 point win on Sunday. 31-13 ish game.
    Bears aren't sniffing 13 points

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

How much juice and drugs did they feed him?

Seattle shithawks still suck badly!

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Wow, somebody takes NFL holdouts quite seriously
    ummm i think you do. you're the one crying about the players being mistreated by the billionaire owners not me. i couldn't care less if he made a dollar or two dollars.

i have loyalty to no one in the nfl, only to those that i have wagers on.

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    ummm i think you do. you're the one crying about the players being mistreated by the billionaire owners not me. i couldn't care less if he made a dollar or two dollars.

i have loyalty to no one in the nfl, only to those that i have wagers on.
    So calmly asking why some people want contracts to mean something to players but don't care that GMs cut contracts short is crying? If that's considered crying, then do tell me what your juvenile response earlier is called

I never said I cared about the player or management. I was just commenting how people care about players fulfilling a contract, but not management. If people got up in arms about players being cut but didn't care about players holding out, I'd be asking why they skewed that way too

I know actual dialogue is discouraged at SBR, so I suppose bringing this up is my own fault & I should have expected some anger-filled post by someone claiming to really, really not care about the topic they're responding to

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

So calmly asking why some people want contracts to mean something to players but don't care that GMs cut contracts short is crying? If that's considered crying, then do tell me what your juvenile response earlier is called

I never said I cared about the player or management. I was just commenting how people care about players fulfilling a contract, but not management. If people got up in arms about players being cut but didn't care about players holding out, I'd be asking why they skewed that way too

I know actual dialogue is discouraged at SBR, so I suppose bringing this up is my own fault & I should have expected some anger-filled post by someone claiming to really, really not care about the topic they're responding to

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

@etothep I guess end of day owners are faceless for most part and we just want and expect players to go out their and do their damn jobs like we have to. Players don't seem to understand the employee/employer relation very well. There will always be a huge discrepancy paywise/power between owner or CEO types to that of their employees. No different than real world and at any time they can choose to send you thru the exit door at their calling. Guess in a way we relate more to the player here (for most fans) and just want them to do their jobs they are getting paid VERY well to do. Hell least they are playing a game, making millions millions, and every other benefit. Sure beats punching a clock slaving at a factory, filling teeth, or stuck in a cubicle prison cell daily! Kinda hard to much sympathy there.

First 12