TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

How Can You Not Be Persuaded When...

I heard the MNF crew all on The Jets. I Freaked out a little. It actually made me change my wager. Naturally, I wasn't 100% sure. Probably not even 70% sure. Probably a no play situation.

But when everyone picked the Jets. What was it?? 7 to 2? That was probably the weirdest thing I ever watched in my life.​ I took Indy ML when they were trailing 7-0.

I'm never going to watch a pregame show again.

I swear... you can't even live a regular life style when wagering during football season. You can't even blink. Damn it.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

The entire Colt's team was out of sync, not to mention their secondary was non existent. I honestly think that if the Jets didn't want to be so conservative that Fitzpatrick could have passed for 400+ yards.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I agree though, it was a pretty strange set-up, especially with the Colts being favored by 7. I think the known injuries for the Colts influenced the pre-game chatter.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

It was like a stunner Kermit. I'm waiting for the entire panel to say Indy Indy Indy Indy Indy.... and it's lighting up NYJ NYJ NYJ NYJ.....

and I'm like what in the fuk is going on? When is that panel ever right about anything? I screwed up... but I was persuaded a bit.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Jets beat the crap out of them actually

Can you imagine if Jets had decent QB??

Blazermaniac
    Blazermaniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1027

Like I said. When you cap a game you have to show respect to both teams and keep an open mind. When you are lock in on one team, you won't let anything influence you. It's only after the game that you realized you got stung. There is no question that Colt is the better team but don't take things for granted.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Money if you're deciding on a side based upon the idiots on espn it's deff a NO PLAY
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pinchegringo

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47489

colts are soft in the trenches on both sides of the ball...Buffalo and Jets are both physical teams

jake3pkkpkwpk
    jake3pkkpkwpk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3825

broken clock maybe?

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11941

yea and of course espn touted this on their home page news feed cuz it never happens

will prolly be the one and only week a majority of the panel correctly picks a dog.