Tremendous Sports
    Tremendous Food
    Weather not bad
    zero tolerance..everyone carries so thugs know they cannot act up

So many republicans that work hard

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Theres better ways I'm sure you can kiss Opies ass to keep your NHL moderator job

Just ship him 500 points
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: boeing power

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

you left out one of the best things about it, tho I can understand why as you don't do too well with them, that being the f'n boat loads of beautiful women damn near everywhere you look...........

but you are spot on in your conclusion......

why the fuk do you think I choose to live here???
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheAntFather

sam9ball
    Update Status
    sam9ball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2353

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Texas is a great state, but the weather is dreadful in the summer.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Lived in Texas for 4 years and the weather is fukin awful. Beautiful women, decent food, very nice/respectful people, passionate sports fans mainly college football though. But you're clearly kissing opies ass your job is not on the line pal you can relax.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffie View Post
    Lived in Texas for 4 years and the weather is fukin awful. Beautiful women, decent food, very nice/respectful people, passionate sports fans mainly college football though. But you're clearly kissing opies ass your job is not on the line pal you can relax.

Rumor is gonna can JJ as NHL mod and offer it to TT

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Pro Sports are tremendous also

Never knew about the women

Opie in the administration chain has NOTHING to do with this thread

mikefan1034
    mikefan1034's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

Texas best place to live lmaooo this guy is seriously delusional. Ever been to San diego clown

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11641

Great! My atheist gay Latino nephew was looking for somewhere to move

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by mikefan1034 View Post
    Texas best place to live lmaooo this guy is seriously delusional. Ever been to San diego clown
    delusional is thinking a city named after a whale's vagina is a good place to live.......

on a serious note, the weather in San Diego standing alone makes it great place to live..... expensive as shit, as is any desirable place in Cali..... I'd live there in a new york second.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7333

Too much traffic
    Too hot most of the year
    Worst drivers in america
    Too many dumb mexicans

Great food

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Weather is perfect in most areas of Texas. As I sit here now filling up my truck for $1.78 a gallon, it is 82 degrees.

Summer heat is greatly exaggerated. We got about 5-6 days where it actually makes it to 100, but even those don't bother you much once you're used to it. The heat doesn't stop us from doing anything. Play softball year around.

Also, business is booming in Texas. Most desirable place for companies to relocate. No sales tax. Most beautiful women in the world. Great food.

John lives here as well, so it makes it really easy for us to get together to strategize, as well as get together for our bi-monthly golf outings.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Auto Donk

agree with most everything opie said, except I don't play golf with bisexuals..........
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

Winner_13
    Winner_13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aC_wNLNdXZ0

someone please repost so the video shows in the thread.

Auto Donk

AND, IN TEXAS, our law enforcement ABSOLUTELY KNOWS how to treat a lady!!!! Or, in this case, ladies:

allaboutmoney
    allaboutmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 290

Texas is horrible. Horrible unbearable weather and and the people are dumb fat and disgusting. Have spent a lot of time in Dallas, Houston and San Antonio and they are all horrible. The whole state kind of smells like shit to. There is this smell you can't avoid. SA is the biggest shit pile you've ever seen, never seen more disgusting people to look at in my life than at that dump they call the river walk.

Texas fuking sucks.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by allaboutmoney View Post
    Texas is horrible. Horrible unbearable weather and and the people are dumb fat and disgusting. Have spent a lot of time in Dallas, Houston and San Antonio and they are all horrible. The whole state kind of smells like shit to. There is this smell you can't avoid. SA is the biggest shit pile you've ever seen, never seen more disgusting people to look at in my life than at that dump they call the river walk.

Texas fuking sucks.
    Hibbity, bibbity, schwibbity......

this video provides an adequate response to your jibberish.... and these are just generally representative of the caliber of ass commonly available on any given night in the state of Texas..... (candidly, these are indeed doable, but not even as nice as those I routinely pulled back when I was single):

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7333

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Weather is perfect in most areas of Texas. As I sit here now filling up my truck for $1.78 a gallon, it is 82 degrees.

Summer heat is greatly exaggerated. We got about 5-6 days where it actually makes it to 100, but even those don't bother you much once you're used to it. The heat doesn't stop us from doing anything. Play softball year around.

Also, business is booming in Texas. Most desirable place for companies to relocate. No sales tax. Most beautiful women in the world. Great food.

John lives here as well, so it makes it really easy for us to get together to strategize, as well as get together for our bi-monthly golf outings.

Opie u live north of of super heat areas. Once u go south of dallas it's deathly hot. If u go west of dallas the wind is relentless.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

After Vegas I think that's where I'll be living

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Tremendous Cities
    Tremendous Sports
    Tremendous Food
    Weather not bad
    zero tolerance..everyone carries so thugs know they cannot act up

So many republicans that work hard
    lol @ weather not bad... its Africa hot in the summer with humidity like Thailand....then it rains like cats and dogs if not snowing in some regions ... Texas is cool if I ever had to hide out i'd probably move to a small town there. Best thing about Texas is the speed limit, low un-employment rate, and cost of housing (super cheap compared to cali) but its still not SO CAL but maybe soon ...

teaserpleaser

Texas fuking sucks.
    was it a rotten egg/fart type of smell? That's the smell of money ...oil fields but on the real I forget what they call it shit can kill you. Texas is cool its just so different from where I grew up was a culture shock.

teaserpleaser

Summer heat is greatly exaggerated. We got about 5-6 days where it actually makes it to 100, but even those don't bother you much once you're used to it. The heat doesn't stop us from doing anything. Play softball year around. w

where do you live down by the coast or something ...look at all the guys in here saying texas is crazy hot and you know I was there all over hauling where do you live where its only makes it to 100 5-6 days out of the year? good point about gas prices though.

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

I'm from Texas. It is OK. Very, very hot. More dumbass rednecks than you can shake a stick at. Extremely corrupt and ruled by the American Taliban. You cannot even buy beer lots of places in Texas.

Don't know what it is about the women but they are a sight to see.

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

I live in Texas, pros: women, no state tax, cheap as shit to live (I got a 300k house that would have costs me towards a mil if I was back in Los Angeles), drivers not bad, (way worse in Miami), Hispanics are a lot nicer and cordial than the ones in Cali, good mex food and steak houses, weather in winter, fall, and spring.

Cons: a lot of the military that live here are total assholes (maybe like that everywhere?), illegals are flooding in, plenty of dumbass rednecks wanting to fight over petty shit, weather in summer is whoreshit.

But Im sure all states have similar pros/cons. just gotta find what works for you and do it.

allaboutmoney
    allaboutmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 290

Weather is perfect in most areas of Texas.

Summer heat is greatly exaggerated. We got about 5-6 days where it actually makes it to 100, but even those don't bother you much

Uhh you obviously are lying and do not live in Texas or ever even been there. The humidity is completely unbearable from June-early October, the worst heat and humidity I've ever experienced.

bradthebloke

Texas fuking sucks.
    your opinion is biased, didnt you get bent over on the Texans game?
    Last edited by bradthebloke; 09-16-15 at 02:01 PM.

bradthebloke

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    was it a rotten egg/fart type of smell? That's the smell of money ...oil fields but on the real I forget what they call it shit can kill you. Texas is cool its just so different from where I grew up was a culture shock.
    I gotta agree here though. I dont get that smell in the city I'm in but, holy hell, you have to hold your breath in Corpus

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

People judge Texas from the outside by the metropolitan areas. They are good places to live with things to do and are not so crazy conservative.

Get outside of that and you will be bored out of your tree. There are no jobs that pay more than $25,000 and it is much like the deep South. Trash everywhere. People in Texas think the car window is a trash can.

If oil goes in the dumper and there was no govt subsidies, there would be nothing here but ants, mesquite trees, cactus and rattlesnakes.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

You and Opie could be roomies or neighbors . Good luck in Texas coach. Great place to live.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by bradthebloke View Post
    your opinion is biased, didnt you get bent over on the Texans game?
    yeah, he did. but was probably air

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    AND, IN TEXAS, our law enforcement ABSOLUTELY KNOWS how to treat a lady!!!! Or, in this case, ladies:

Those girls got finger banged for throwing a cigarette out the window?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Those girls got finger banged for throwing a cigarette out the window?
    Yeah man that bitch was digging deep. Maybe partial fisting.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

baldy if you leave vegas by friday and promise never to come back i will buy you a 1 way greyhound ticket to texas and you can show up on opie's doorstep asking to crash on his couch. i will even throw in a toothbrush and some cole cuts.

teaserpleaser

not sure what that's about Brad but I noticed it too the Tex-Mex Mexicans are way more patriotic have names like jim,jay, etc etc no Mexican flags they're way different food,culture, way nicer people too like you said. Must be from different parts of Mexico.

123 Last