keely85
    Update your status
    keely85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

Also Alex Smith has thrown 300% more touchdowns than last season after week 1. This team will get it done on both sides.

DavieVegas
    DavieVegas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Ya, If KC can score regularly the WHOLE game and not just the first half, I Can see KC winning in a low scoring game. Under 40 points for sure. Manning and the broncos looked lost offensively. They should of never won that game if they played anyone else then the ravens lol. It just depends how the offense is going to look for KC. They seem fired up with Maclin down field. If KC's TE plays like he did last week its a wrap.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

KC and Under are the square plays.

let that thought fester overnight and check LM tomorrow.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: POOLSIDE

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

Been watching this match up for many years.. No play from me. Lean under. There will be many sacks so maybe a prop bet. BOL

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Liking an angle 2dabank has feasted on past few years with 1h under on tnf. Denver's defense looked VERY good last wk and Manning is toast. Not a 1 wk overreaction like with Brady either those 2 are not even in same league still. I expect both Qb's will be under alot of pressure and run heavy offenses early anyhow. Got 2 very smart qb's that don't turn the ball over either giving opposition short fields. Thinking most drives here stall leading to more punts/fg's than td's early anyhow.

JamesBrown
    JamesBrown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

I think I might roll with Den and the points, but still just a lean for now....

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Don't be prisoner of moment gentlemen.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Don't overthink this folks. Until I see Peyton complete some deep passes, I'm going with what my eyes see. He was terrible against Indy in the playoffs, he was awful against the Ravens on Sunday. I like KC big in this one. Giving up the points.
    Last edited by seaborneq; 09-16-15 at 08:22 PM.

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

I'd take Denver with the points in my sleep. You can never count manning out but KC is a tuff task.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yep agree with Seaborn here. This is not some "overnight" or 1 gm reaction with Manning. Guy is done as his brother is a overrated waterhead and we've seen signs for a bit now. This Donko team even IF they get to 10/11 wins represents zero threat in postseason. Honestly I think by midway we hear non-stop how Manning is holding this team back.

Some guys hang on too long he's no Brady or Farve those guys can or could still spin it at 39/40. Had no business coming back this season and I don't think Elway really wanted it either. Regardless he's done and if he tries coming back again Elway will not be greeting him at door in '16. End of era folks! Gotta remember nobody beats father time. Few exceptions can prolong it but Mannings ride is over.
    Last edited by R.P. McMurphy; 09-16-15 at 08:22 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: seaborneq

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

And yes I'm a Raider fan but not being a Peyton "hater" here before any of that nonsense half wit term gets loosely thrown about, I'm just practical. Go back few years if some prying mind wants to know. When he signed with Denver and most were saying he was done I called nonsense. Thought Texans or Frisco were better fit at time but knew he still had an encore. And said as much giving him 2/3 years and saying Donks probably dominant in div till he goes.....but maybe not Queefs /Diego as mediocre/bad as they been FOREVER might have something to say.

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Don't overthink this folks. Until I see Peyton complete some deep passes, I'm going with what my eyes see. He was terrible against Indy in the playoffs, he was awful against the Ravens on Sunday. I like KC big in this one. Giving up the points.
    Be careful going big! There is no I in team!

sandyw123
    sandyw123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3080

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Liking the over 42 but side is tough here. Arrowhead is a ridiculously loud place and that crowd will be extra fired up.

I think the Broncos were sandbagging on offense week 1 because they knew the Ravens were not a threat to put up more than 20. Rolled the dice on a conservative gameplan at home and lost but that doesn't mean the offense is bad. Kubiak knows the less film you give Andy Reid the better, especially going into his house, so expect some big plays from the Broncos. Not sure if they can make enough plays to cover 3 by the end though so probably lay off.
    I don't know about the Ravens being unable to put up points or if it was the Denver defense making that next to impossible. Tough to call the game tomorrow. Still I think it would be a lot for Denver to go into Arrowhead and win after just 4 days following a slug fest with Baltimore. Yet, the public and "experts" being heavy on KC makes me consider the other side. I think I'll lay off too.

KingHutch
    KingHutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 700

Going to watch some film, I will report back with my findings

Tough game to pick

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Not sure where some you are seeing the "public" or squares on KC and under but I see almost 2/3 tickets on Donks and about 75% tickets on over??? Gotta remember Joe square thinks KC is a fraud.....in long run he's right, also thinks Denver can put up 30 still with Manning every wk, they are wrong bout that.
    Last edited by R.P. McMurphy; 09-17-15 at 02:21 AM.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

I'm on KC. Arrowhead will be crazy.

GmenYanksNJ
    GmenYanksNJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 413

No score first 7 minutes +100 1u

NFLbetting
    NFLbetting's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

​Hi Guys,

Let me share with you the detailed analysis below. Hope that helps:

Analysis

Kansas City Chiefs Side

I have watched both teams in the preparation period and also last week. First of all I would like to talk about the favorite team Kansas City. They have not played great against Houston but they have won the match in the first half scores. Especially Houston QB Brian Hoyer started very bad with an interception then the whole game he tried to overcame that bad moment. He is young and inexperienced QB. Also when I think about the KC defensive unit, they are experienced and know how to use that kind of QBs. In the first half KC made 27-6 and whole 2nd half KC did not score anything and game has finished with 27-20. In the last 1:30 KC tried a short snap but they were not able to complete the snap so they lost the match. I believe Houston had a chance in the last 1:30 minute and they lost the chance.

I need to say that KC were not that good as they look. Their secondary should be alarmed because even Brian Hoyer made deep passes against those defensive units. Everybody knows KC has great pass rushers but I can't say the same thing for the back side of the defence. If Houston were able to make around 300 passing yards with those crappy QBs, Manning should do better.

Also KC does not have the best offence in the league. I like their QB Alex Smith, TE Kelce and new adjustment Maclin. They are great but not the best. Alex Smith loves to passing short and he does not like to pass deep which is not a great thing for any new generation QBs. Kelce is a good TE but not Gronkowski and Jeremy Maclin is also good adjustment but he also needs time to get used to Alex Smith's offence and they need to build something between eachother.

I believe the Houston game was a kind of a not real thing at all. Houston did not have much power on offensive side of the game and they lost with only 7 points in the end. Kansas needs to think about it.

Denver Broncos Side

Denver Broncos has changed a lot in this summer and they showed it in the first game of this season. Their defence became better and offence got worse somehow. Against Baltimore, I can say that Denver played really great defence and Baltimore was not able to do anything on the offensive side of the game. Joe Flacco could not make any run and also any pass to his targets. Also Baltimore's rushing offence did not work at all. Denver has the best defensive unit around with Ward, Ware, Miller and Talib. They have all made a show last Sunday and Denver showed that their defence can take a game,If their offensive unit does not work.

Offensive side of the game did not work on Denver side. Manning could not find his targets and Hillman - Anderson could not make and rushing yards whole game. Denver could not even find the red zone whole game but somehow they got the game with their defensive unit's performance and especially the Talib's interception. Denver supporters keep talking about Manning and some of the Denver fans already started to talk about Manning's arm power. These kind of guys will answer quickly to those rumors and I believe he will give a decent answer this Thursday night at one of the most hostile environment in Kansas Arrowhead Stadium.

In Baltimore game Manning has made only short passes and did not try any deep pass which is totally weird and also Manning played in slow motion. He took his time on snaps and I believe because of this, he was not able to find his rhythm. I know and watch Manning since years and he needs to find his rhythm in the game. If he throws 1-2 deep passes perfectly, then nobody can hold his game.

I also expect rushing game to work at this game against Kansas. Anderson will be able to run much better on this game against KC defensive unit.
    Broncos look to set NFL divisional road win streak record

The Broncos have won 12 consecutive divisonal road games dating to 2011 to tie San Francisco for the longest streak in NFL history.
    During its 12-game AFC West road win streak Denver has outscored its opponents 339-198 while posting +11 turnover margin.

The Denver Broncos are 5-0 SU and 4-1 ATS in their last five games against the Kansas City Chiefs and 12-0 SU and 11-1 ATS in the past four seasons in divisional road games as those rivals prepare to meet on Thursday night this week.

Denver is 6-2 SU in its last 8 game
    Denver is 16-6 SU in its last 22 games on the road
    Denver is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Kansas City

About Special Field Goals Over 2,5 Pick

Normally I need to say that I expect a lower scoring, slow paced game but this is a Thursday night-divisonal game so historical trends tell me that it is not a safe bet to play under on these games especially when the line is so low around 41,5. Also common sense tells me to play under too so it is quite an easy bet for everybody so that's why I took myself out of this box but I would suggest you to play that this will be a game of field goals. Both teams do not have a great red zone performance but they have good kickers. I expect both teams to score in total 4+ field goals on this game so that's why I have also put some amount of cash into this pick.
    Points Awarded:

kerempi gave NFLbetting 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

kerempi
    kerempi's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am on denver side guys. I found awkward talking about Manning's arm. He will respond well

kerempi
    kerempi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Liked it...

Quote Originally Posted by NFLbetting View Post
    ​Hi Guys,

Let me share with you the detailed analysis below. Hope that helps:

Analysis

Kansas City Chiefs Side

I have watched both teams in the preparation period and also last week. First of all I would like to talk about the favorite team Kansas City. They have not played great against Houston but they have won the match in the first half scores. Especially Houston QB Brian Hoyer started very bad with an interception then the whole game he tried to overcame that bad moment. He is young and inexperienced QB. Also when I think about the KC defensive unit, they are experienced and know how to use that kind of QBs. In the first half KC made 27-6 and whole 2nd half KC did not score anything and game has finished with 27-20. In the last 1:30 KC tried a short snap but they were not able to complete the snap so they lost the match. I believe Houston had a chance in the last 1:30 minute and they lost the chance.

I need to say that KC were not that good as they look. Their secondary should be alarmed because even Brian Hoyer made deep passes against those defensive units. Everybody knows KC has great pass rushers but I can't say the same thing for the back side of the defence. If Houston were able to make around 300 passing yards with those crappy QBs, Manning should do better.

Also KC does not have the best offence in the league. I like their QB Alex Smith, TE Kelce and new adjustment Maclin. They are great but not the best. Alex Smith loves to passing short and he does not like to pass deep which is not a great thing for any new generation QBs. Kelce is a good TE but not Gronkowski and Jeremy Maclin is also good adjustment but he also needs time to get used to Alex Smith's offence and they need to build something between eachother.

I believe the Houston game was a kind of a not real thing at all. Houston did not have much power on offensive side of the game and they lost with only 7 points in the end. Kansas needs to think about it.

Denver Broncos Side

Denver Broncos has changed a lot in this summer and they showed it in the first game of this season. Their defence became better and offence got worse somehow. Against Baltimore, I can say that Denver played really great defence and Baltimore was not able to do anything on the offensive side of the game. Joe Flacco could not make any run and also any pass to his targets. Also Baltimore's rushing offence did not work at all. Denver has the best defensive unit around with Ward, Ware, Miller and Talib. They have all made a show last Sunday and Denver showed that their defence can take a game,If their offensive unit does not work.

Offensive side of the game did not work on Denver side. Manning could not find his targets and Hillman - Anderson could not make and rushing yards whole game. Denver could not even find the red zone whole game but somehow they got the game with their defensive unit's performance and especially the Talib's interception. Denver supporters keep talking about Manning and some of the Denver fans already started to talk about Manning's arm power. These kind of guys will answer quickly to those rumors and I believe he will give a decent answer this Thursday night at one of the most hostile environment in Kansas Arrowhead Stadium.

In Baltimore game Manning has made only short passes and did not try any deep pass which is totally weird and also Manning played in slow motion. He took his time on snaps and I believe because of this, he was not able to find his rhythm. I know and watch Manning since years and he needs to find his rhythm in the game. If he throws 1-2 deep passes perfectly, then nobody can hold his game.

I also expect rushing game to work at this game against Kansas. Anderson will be able to run much better on this game against KC defensive unit.

The Broncos have won 12 consecutive divisonal road games dating to 2011 to tie San Francisco for the longest streak in NFL history.
    During its 12-game AFC West road win streak Denver has outscored its opponents 339-198 while posting +11 turnover margin.

The Denver Broncos are 5-0 SU and 4-1 ATS in their last five games against the Kansas City Chiefs and 12-0 SU and 11-1 ATS in the past four seasons in divisional road games as those rivals prepare to meet on Thursday night this week.

Normally I need to say that I expect a lower scoring, slow paced game but this is a Thursday night-divisonal game so historical trends tell me that it is not a safe bet to play under on these games especially when the line is so low around 41,5. Also common sense tells me to play under too so it is quite an easy bet for everybody so that's why I took myself out of this box but I would suggest you to play that this will be a game of field goals. Both teams do not have a great red zone performance but they have good kickers. I expect both teams to score in total 4+ field goals on this game so that's why I have also put some amount of cash into this pick.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

you guys over analyze too much

Nobody knows what happens when the ball kickoffs

Only angle is the QB angle in NFL games

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

DATS gonna light em up on Special teams ...watch .... Chiefs are gonna blow out the Broncos this week much like they did to the Pats last year ...

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Chiefs D will force turnovers.

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

I don't see how so many on this board rationalize putting money on a 39 yr old QB. Yea, he's one of the all-time greats, but he's 39 now.

This Is a clear chiefs win IMO

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Who is the public on? Can you verify Peyton's arm is 100% and KC with a decent team is one tough team to beat at home for anybody.

Things a Bronco investor shout be asking themselves.

mikefan1034
    mikefan1034's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    you guys over analyze too much

Nobody knows what happens when the ball kickoffs

Only angle is the QB angle in NFL games
    39 years old on 4 days rest playing in en environment that's tough just like it is in Seattle and plus manning looked absolutely horrible at home. Cj Anderson and Thomas both dealing with injuries too

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Chiefs first half -2 ...... Chiefs -3 for the game ML as well .....Broncos TT under 20 ... Chiefs TT over 23 .... yup

Tobit
    Tobit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 660

According to Betonline, 57% of the money is coming in on the Chiefs -3

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Well Mike let's not go Seattle tough lol. These fat drunk Midwesterners might be loud but it's never accomplished shit lol. 20 + years ZERO playoff wins , and last several years well below .500 at home. Decibels don't mean shit in this fan base case or equate to success. Most people buy the hype but look it up record at home is terrible recent years, this isn't the 90's

mikefan1034
    mikefan1034's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Well Mike let's not go Seattle tough lol. These fat drunk Midwesterners might be loud but it's never accomplished shit lol. 20 + years ZERO playoff wins , and last several years well below .500 at home. Decibels don't mean shit in this fan base case or equate to success. Most people buy the hype but look it up record at home is terrible recent years, this isn't the 90's
    Wasn't arrowhead the loudest stadium according to the world record books surpassing Seattle. And manning can't audible like he does in this environment that's a huge advantage

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yes been loudest or among loudest past couple decades+. Has not meant success by any means though was my point. And Mannings 13-1 lifetime dominance of KC I'm sure much occurred in this stadium with the fans and the only title they've won in decades the oh so coveted decibel cup haha

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13317

A lot of you are crying right now

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1896

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Peyton Manning and the Broncos are +3 underdogs.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Get it back on Friday

NFLbetting
    NFLbetting's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Wow, that really was amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by NFLbetting View Post

Analysis

Kansas City Chiefs Side

Denver Broncos Side

First 123 Last