Buffalo + 2.5... Say what you want about Rex, he can coach up a defense. Besides they already have a pretty solid group before he got there, one of the best front 4 in the NFL. True the QB spot is a ? but they should be able to do enough to win this one outright. Love Luck a lot, but Indy has issues on the OL , light in the skill positions, and I feel, quite franlky, the wrong team favored here, and be honest, his wife does have cute feet...lol. I'll take them on the ML too @ +125.

Miami - 3.5... Put up or shut up time once again for the Fish. Much improved up front defensively, at the skills, and the QB with another year under his belt( kid really bulked up in the off season). Miller should benefit from a more solidified Offensive line, that should provide the ability to close out teams ( which has been an issue in recent past).
Tanny has the most weapons hes ever had since being drafted, so this should be,(and better be), a breakout year for him. Not going to be fun playing games in the east this year as 3 out of 4 teams can really hurt you defensively, providing many "ouch" moments on Sundays. Wash is a mess, although many believe Cousins is the best option at QB. Morris is a fine RB but this guys taken a ton of hits already and one has to wonder how limited his future will be because of them. The kid at TE also has chops but the organization is run like a Chinese fire drill. One note is the change at PK for the Fish, Caleb was a crap-shoot at best last year and was dismissed so look for this new dude to provide some stability in the Garo position. Fish by 10.

Dallas -6.5... Could and should be a LOOOOONG year for the Gints, or at the very least, early in this campaign. Ely digressed back to his early dazed and confused state, and with the holes up front and his limited options at the wide out position, (everyone's dinged up it seems) the running game doesn't look like it will provide much relief. No disrespect to the guy( i'm aware of his 2 rings) but based on his performance last year, not much to get excited about this year in East Rutherford. Key people out on the D-side also which really hurts their chances.
Romo will do enough, their triangle at RB will do enough, Dez, That 50 year old TE that STILL brings it every week....what else is there to say. Even though strange, crazy stuff usually happens when these 2 meet, I'm pretty confident this one gets ugly early and often. Pokes by 14

Green Bay -7.... Yea Jordy is out for the year but do they still have the best QB in the game behind center???
Will Lacy still carry the ball...more than enough on both sides of the ball to back the Pack. This one comes under the heading of " Don't overthink the pick". Chicago is a BAD team, lead ( and I use that term loosely) by a gutless, whining diva you can't trust in a big spot. His teammates question his abilities, which is the biggest indictment of his reputation and even though he may throw a TD or 2, he certainly will give it up easier that a 2 dollar crack whore. Does it sound like someone has dropped a few sheckles on the Bears in the past?.....Pack by as many as they want, and that's that.

as always, good luck to all.