FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

BIG PLAY NFL--Dolphins -3 Vs Skins

Boys don't call me a homer, because I will be betting against the fins this year but this week is not the week to do that.

Kirk cousins gets the start vs a revamped Dolphins d-line. Suh and wake are going to wreak havoc, cousins will turn the ball over 2-3 times on Sunday. And if the defense isn't enough to take this bet, just take a look at the Miami offense.

This might be the best fins offense I've seen since the Dan Marino days. Tannehills 2nd season under Offensive coordinator Bill Lazor, with a whole new mix of weapons with Stills, Cameron, Jennings, Parker etc, and the sure handed Landry is his favorite target. He also gets to finally play behind a fully healthy offensive line with Brandon Albert finally healthy.

Don't over think this one boys, Fins to the bank.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25806

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7210

Push. You don't lay 3 on the road on home opener.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Push. You don't lay 3 on the road on home opener.
    You do if you have an angle on the game and Kirk cousins is starting vs Suh and Wake. Idc if they play in Timbuktu, the Dolphins win by 10

KingHutch
    KingHutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 700

Good call Flip

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

Miami is garbage. Joke of a franchise for past 15 years.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25806

There are definitely better road favs imo...

But GL!

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Miami and New England are the easiest faves on the board in my opinion.

How do you guys think Washington can trouble Miami? Fins have one of the best run defenses in the league and now add Suh vs cousins who turned the ball over a ton the back half of the season.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Public perception of the "past Miami Dolphins" is what will cause noob bettors to lose money betting on Washington as a dog at home.

Miami is a 10-6 playoff team this year. Not to mention the Fins are always fast out of the gate to start the season.

Good luck if you choose to bet against the Fins, but you'll be throwing your money away. Night fellas
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ebumdude

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

They were 8-8 you boob. I was a die-hard since 1990, up until 2011. Got so sick of them being bad it actually made me not enjoy nfl football. They became a laughing stock. From the 1-15 season to the new joke owner. Year after year. Poor management. Same old mediocrity.

7-9 or 8-8 again in 2015. What's Vegas have their win o/u?

8?
    Last edited by Jerm3462; 09-08-15 at 07:36 PM.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by Jerm3462 View Post
    They were 8-8 you boob
    Ok? How is this statement relevant to anything I've said in this thread.

Thanks

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Shit...the o/u is 9! (I just checked)

What's the max bet on a prop bet?

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Hey jerm if you're thinking they win 7-8 games again this year then you either know something Vegas and many avid Fins watchers don't know or you're just way out of the loop.

Tannehill 2nd season under Lazor, Landry sophomore season, Brandon Albert back, Juwan James 2nd year on O-line. Added Stills, Jennings, Parker, Cameron on offense. Lamar Miller only getting better behind this line, Tannehill now utilized as a running QB too. Added a top 5 NFL Player in Suh to go along with Wake on the d-line

Best fins team I've seen in 10+ years. Id say you're out of the loop or just trying your hardest to butt heads on a message board. Good luck which ever way you go, I do not care

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Dolphs will be tough this year

FLIPPER I LIKE IT

POST NUDES OF YOUR GIRLFRIEND

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Dolphs will be tough this year

FLIPPER I LIKE IT

POST NUDES OF YOUR GIRLFRIEND
    Jj you crack me up my man

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2384

Kirk Cousins will lead the Redskins to victory...Sorry Flipper...You and I normally agree but obvious homer pick is obvious on your part...Cousins can execute Jay Gruden's playbook and he's good with pre-snap counts and can read defenses...he also has good pocket presence and these are the things that RG3 didn't possess...our defense is a concern but I like my skins in a tease!...

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

I know my team, we don't lose this one. But go ahead and lose your money manster. I still luh ya

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

I am on this as of a few days ago

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13542

Where is -3 available today?

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    Where is -3 available today?
    Few books. -3.5 is still good but buy the half if you don't feel comfortable

KSmooth4U
    KSmooth4U's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2137

Cousins was in Grudens offense last year and look how that turned out... Miami wins by 10+ and I guarentee if Cousins doesnt perform hes booed out of the stadium...

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Kirk Cousins will lead the Redskins to victory...Sorry Flipper...You and I normally agree but obvious homer pick is obvious on your part...Cousins can execute Jay Gruden's playbook and he's good with pre-snap counts and can read defenses...he also has good pocket presence and these are the things that RG3 didn't possess...our defense is a concern but I like my skins in a tease!...
    Even thou I agree he can execute the playbook he is still young not much experience and a turnover machine ex see link below

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/po...rnover-machine

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Cousins was so bad down the stretch he was benched for McCoy if I'm not mistaken. Cousins will be under so much pressure mentally and physically Sunday it's not even funny

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Dolphins and jets big -3 or ml cash em

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    Dolphins and jets big -3 or ml cash em
    I like all the AFC east on Sunday, kinda funny.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    Even thou I agree he can execute the playbook he is still young not much experience and a turnover machine ex see link below

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/po...rnover-machine
    that's because he had RG3 looking over his shoulder...not this year...this is his team and he's got the full support of Gruden, GM Scot McCloughan, and more importantly his teammates...whom the vast majority prefer either him or Colt McCoy over RGtheTurd!...

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    Cousins was so bad down the stretch he was benched for McCoy if I'm not mistaken. Cousins will be under so much pressure mentally and physically Sunday it's not even funny
    you're so wrong bro...but I'll let you find out the hard way...through your wallet...don't say I didn't try to warn you...we've got a great one, two punch at RB with Alfred Morris and Matt Jones...We have arguably the best trio of WR's and TE in the league with Pierre Garcon, DeSean Jackson, Andre Roberts, and Jordan Reed....all we need is a QB that can get them the ball...Kirk Cousins is that man...no more drama bullshit with RG3...this Cousins time to shine...I only hope and pray that he stays healthy and doesn't get injured...

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Best trio of wrs in the league? Good 1-2 punch with Morris and jones? (I know more about jones then you btw, he went to my school). Geese and I thought I was a homer. The hard truth is, the red skins suck man. Desean Jackson just runs flys and deep patterns and Garçon is an average receiver in the NFL. Morris will be out the league in a year or 2.

Kirk cousins is penetrating garbage man, I was trying to be nice earlier but let's call to for what it is. Suh and wake will eat that mother fker live Sunday and grimes will be there to lock down Desean like he was his son. This will be a blowout

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by KSmooth4U View Post
    Cousins was in Grudens offense last year and look how that turned out... Miami wins by 10+ and I guarentee if Cousins doesnt perform hes booed out of the stadium...
    just read the response I gave to SBRman23....Cousins doesn't have to worry about RG3 this year..it's his team and he's get everyone's support...big difference...he will play with confidence and execute the game plan!...I hope all dolphin backers get burned badly this week...would serve you right for going against my skins!...HAIL!...

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Lol cousins thru 10 tds and 9 picks then gets benched for McCoy because RG3 was breathing down his back. Riiiiiight.

This one is easy fellas, listen to the knowledgable guy in this thread please. Don't lose your money on the skins.

Good luck

Da Manster!

Best trio of wrs in the league? Good 1-2 punch with Morris and jones? (I know more about jones then you btw, he went to my school). Geese and I thought I was a homer. The hard truth is, the red skins suck man. Desean Jackson just runs flys and deep patterns and Garçon is an average receiver in the NFL. Morris will be out the league in a year or 2.

Kirk cousins is penetrating garbage man, I was trying to be nice earlier but let's call to for what it is. Suh and wake will eat that mother fker live Sunday and grimes will be there to lock down Desean like he was his son. This will be a blowout

Flip,
    I was trying to be nice as well but let's call it for what it is...your dolphins haven't done jack shit since Marino left...as a matter of fact, they've been dog shit the last 15 years or so just like my foreskins!....so don't try and make it sound like you've guys have been successful and what not...we are all in the same boat...but I love your enthusiasm and you have every right to feel optimistic your team just like I do with my skins...afterall, correct me if I'm wrong, but every team in the NFL starts off the season 0 - 0!...

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

"Cousins will play with confidence and execute the game plan!!"

come on manster lets talk football and stop using the same idioms over and over. You're basic bro

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Flip,
    I was trying to be nice as well but let's call it for what it is...your dolphins haven't done jack shit since Marino left...as a matter of fact, they've been dog shit the last 15 years or so just like my foreskins!....so don't try and make it sound like you've guys have been successful and what not...we are all in the same boat...but I love your enthusiasm and you have every right to feel optimistic your team just like I do with my skins...afterall, correct me if I'm wrong, but every team in the NFL starts off the season 0 - 0!...
    no shit. The last I checked the last 15 years don't have anything to do with the fins beating the Redskins on Sunday. But I will tell you that one team has been improving and making adjustments and getting better every year..and that team isn't the redskins

Da Manster!

Lol cousins thru 10 tds and 9 picks then gets benched for McCoy because RG3 was breathing down his back. Riiiiiight.

This one is easy fellas, listen to the knowledgable guy in this thread please. Don't lose your money on the skins.

Good luck
    that would be me!..hell, everyone here on this forum knows that!......flip, no need to go back and forth on this...if skins win, apologize to me and give me some dap...if my skins lay an egg, I'll do the same for you bro!...

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

I'm a huge Miami fan and def agree this is the best team we have had since Marino days. I'm always optimistic before the season starts and they Always disappoint. But I really feel confident this year. I'm normally betting against them but I'm pounding them week 1. Tannehill put in the time this offseason and he's bulked up like crazy it showed in the preseason. Let's get it flipper Cheers!!

123 Last