FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

For sure bro. If I'm wrong I'm wrong but I just want reasoning behind backing the Redskins. As a homer like you are id expect more than "cousins will execute the game plan".

how is cousins going to fare being pressured by Suh and Wake all game? How is Desean going to break away from a pro bowl CB in Grimes? How is the skins defense with no Orakpo going to cover Lamar miller, Jarvis Landry, Kenny stills, Greg Jennings and Jordan Cameron?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7210

U have -3. U will push. The line is -3.5 for a reason.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffie View Post
    I'm a huge Miami fan and def agree this is the best team we have had since Marino days. I'm always optimistic before the season starts and they Always disappoint. But I really feel confident this year. I'm normally betting against them but I'm pounding them week 1. Tannehill put in the time this offseason and he's bulked up like crazy it showed in the preseason. Let's get it flipper Cheers!!
    i know you see it bro. I'm not just being a blind homer, I always tell it like it is. I say when they suck, but they have turned the edge this year.

I think 5 of our 8 losses last year came within the last few minutes on last drives by the packers, lions, Broncos, etc. all games we were winning and this year we will

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    U have -3. U will push. The line is -3.5 for a reason.
    The line is -3.5 because people like manster will find value in the hook and lose all their $ when the fins win by 7-10.

but thanks for your 2 cents

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    i know you see it bro. I'm not just being a blind homer, I always tell it like it is. I say when they suck, but they have turned the edge this year.

I think 5 of our 8 losses last year came within the last few minutes on last drives by the packers, lions, Broncos, etc. all games we were winning and this year we will
    Yeah we lost some super close depressing games. Always the worst walking out of the bar with your Dolphins jersey on and you know people are laughing. We could have been 11-5 last year easy and what's exciting is our team is even better this year. I love the addition of Jennings not so much for production but that leadership will go along way.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffie View Post
    Yeah we lost some super close depressing games. Always the worst walking out of the bar with your Dolphins jersey on and you know people are laughing. We could have been 11-5 last year easy and what's exciting is our team is even better this year. I love the addition of Jennings not so much for production but that leadership will go along way.
    Exactly. Only people who actually watched every Fins game know how good this team can be. Most just look at the record and say "typical fins" without realizing we went toe to toe with a lot of the best teams in the NFL and faded in the final 2 minutes.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

As a Jets fan...Fukk the Fish but I can't really argue this play

Buffalo Miami and Jets are going to have some awesome defensive battles this season...and fukk the Oats hope we all destroy Brady with our nasty d lines
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SBRMAN23

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2384

nah, I'm doing a 4TM 13PT tease with the skins getting (+16.5) for 3 bills!...

Wager type : Teaser Teaser : Super 13fb 10bk
    #1) Sport : NFL Football for Game
    Selection : Kansas City Chiefs 9/13/2015 10:00AM - (PST)Spread +14 for Game

#2) Sport : NFL Football for Game
    Selection : New York Jets 9/13/2015 10:00AM - (PST)Spread +9½ for Game

#3) Sport : NFL Football for Game
    Selection : Buffalo Bills 9/13/2015 10:00AM - (PST)Spread +16 for Game

#4) Sport : NFL Football for Game
    Selection : Washington Redskins 9/13/2015 10:00AM - (PST)Spread +16½ for Game

Risking : 300.00 To Win : 240.00 USD

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    As a Jets fan...Fukk the Fish but I can't really argue this play

Buffalo Miami and Jets are going to have some awesome defensive battles this season...and fukk the Oats hope we all destroy Brady with our nasty d lines
    Best division in football this year in my honest opinion. Defenses are stacked. However, I think this is the year the Fins take the East

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Exactly. Only people who actually watched every Fins game know how good this team can be. Most just look at the record and say "typical fins" without realizing we went toe to toe with a lot of the best teams in the NFL and faded in the final 2 minutes.
    Tannehill and the weapons are nice...Dline will be dirty...I'm not a big Philbin fan and the Oline is questionable....Passing defense is decent and solid if they get a good pass rush

cutter341975
    This year I'm screaming WHO DAT!!
    cutter341975's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 125

Honestly...I dont have much good to say about either team...but I can see Miami squeaking out the win by 6+...but i will add...they aint playing nobody..so they should.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Best division in football this year in my honest opinion. Defenses are stacked. However, I think this is the year the Fins take the East
    I think anyone can get hot and win it...Pats defense doesn't belong with us this season but obviously their offense will be the usual for them...I think we have the strongest top to bottom...No pushovers

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13542

The line is -3.5 because people like manster will find value in the hook and lose all their $ when the fins win by 7-10.

but thanks for your 2 cents

So a fair title should be -3.5 (-140) unless you can tell me what books are hanging a 3.

Jeffie

Imagine how scary the AFC east would be if Bills and Jets had a QB. I still think Marshall is a top 5 receiver in this league its ashame he had Henne and Cutler throwing to him the last few years.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    that's because he had RG3 looking over his shoulder...not this year...this is his team and he's got the full support of Gruden, GM Scot McCloughan, and more importantly his teammates...whom the vast majority prefer either him or Colt McCoy over RGtheTurd!...
    How is that so Rg was injured lmao he still didn't run away with it and colt even played some. And this preason if they believed that they wouldn't of started Rg3 again only when he got hurt again is when they gave him the keys. Doesn't show much support to me. But I do like him I think he can be a starting Qb he's just in a dysfunctional family and that alwys hurts no matter what lol. Redskins, browns and raiders are always looked at as jokes until they change from the top down

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    How is that so Rg was injured lmao he still didn't run away with it and colt even played some. And this preason if they believed that they wouldn't of started Rg3 again only when he got hurt again is when they gave him the keys. Doesn't show much support to me. But I do like him I think he can be a starting Qb he's just in a dysfunctional family and that alwys hurts no matter what lol. Redskins, browns and raiders are always looked at as jokes until they change from the top down
    yes, he was injured...but I live here in DC and I know what the hell goes on behind closed doors...It's no secret that Cousins was told that the job was RG3's when he got healthy...this is why Cousins probably put a lot of pressure on himself to perform...and hence, made some mistakes and forced some balls that became interceptions...he knew he was damned if he did, and damned if he don't...so that is why I give him a pass...besides, despite his faults, he has shown the ability to matriculate the ball down the field and put points up on the board something that RG3 was incapable of doing for the last two years while he shit the bed...BTW, it was RG3 and his daddy who got shanahan fired because they didn't want to run the read option!...that was the only offense that robert was successful in, but he wanted to be like brady, rodgers, and manning...a pure pocket passer!......sick and tired of people outside of this area (both fans and media alike) trying to make RG3 to be the victim...he has no one else to blame but himself for his failures!...

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6746

Kirk Cousins will lead the Redskins to victory...Sorry Flipper...You and I normally agree but obvious homer pick is obvious on your part...Cousins can execute Jay Gruden's playbook and he's good with pre-snap counts and can read defenses...he also has good pocket presence and these are the things that RG3 didn't possess...our defense is a concern but I like my skins in a tease!...
    you obviously don't believe

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

Value for some is now Miami -4 @ -105.

tiktok
    tiktok's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7665

As much as I hate betting Miami as a bills fan, I'm all over this.. Play of the week

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3732

100% on this for weeks now
    biggest single play for me in months.
    got about 80% on -2.5, 20% on -3.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

The over is way way way too low

Book Crook
    Book Crook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 673

I was thinking this line looked good for the past day or so. I wanted to watch it a little.

I don't like laying the points on the road, especially in a season opener, but this is actually a well improved Miami team. I watched a lot of their games last year and they were actually decent. With these new additions, I think they make a few waves this year. Washington isn't a strong team. I can see them making some plays and keeping it close for a half or so, but Defensive pressure will be too much for kirk. I just don't see them hanging with the fins for a full game.

Dolphins -3 (-135) for $100 for me.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Smart play guys, the fins will not let you down.

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Miami and New England are the easiest faves on the board in my opinion.

How do you guys think Washington can trouble Miami? Fins have one of the best run defenses in the league and now add Suh vs cousins who turned the ball over a ton the back half of the season.
    I watched Miami's D-Line decimate starting O-lines all preseason, the worst case being Atlanta's O-Line. It was unreal and I agree...get Miami while you can get them cheap.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Easy penetrating $. Stay tuned

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by tiktok View Post
    As much as I hate betting Miami as a bills fan, I'm all over this.. Play of the week
    fellow Bills fan as well. love the avatar. and agreed, it was a play of mine as well

Da Manster!

Easy penetrating $. Stay tuned
    I agree Flip!!!..Skins (+16.5) a lock!!...

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

I agree Flip!!!..Skins (+16.5) a lock!!...
    We are looking sweet at the moment on your Teasers Da Manster!

I also put the early plays in their own Teaser!

Let's keep rolling!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14967

Cousins, not as soft as I thought

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why would you think a michigan st Qb was soft?

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post
    We are looking sweet at the moment on your Teasers Da Manster!

I also put the early plays in their own Teaser!

Let's keep rolling!!
    one winner, one more to go!......either way, we come out ahead today!...

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3732

it wasn't easy but we did it.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14967

Jeffie

Very excited moving forward Tannehill was not accurate today and should play much better. And how about reshad penetrating jones what a monster he is in secondary.

First 123 Last