daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Will Ohio State win every game by double digits?

They have a division 2 schedule from now until November. All big games at home. Not sure I see any close games

Do you?

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jinx thread or? I just hope they win this game...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They seem almost impossible to stop for any defense in the country including any top-five team

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

They play one ranked team all year and it's at home.

They'll win every game by double digits.

Then they will lose in the playoff.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

God their schedule is fukkin laughable... I didn't realize how bad it really was

Virginia Tech is pretty shitty and that will be their toughest test until their 2nd to last game of the season

Don't see them losing although one of the Michigan teams might put up a small fight....Big Ten championship will be against a nobody as well from the looks of it

vs. Hawaii
    vs. Northern Illinois
    vs. Western Michigan
    @ Indiana
    vs. Maryland
    vs. Penn St.
    @ Rutgers
    vs. Minnesota
    @ Illinois
    vs. Michigan St
    @ Michigan

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Jimmy Harbaugh will have something to say.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

With that weak schedule they should, the committee should screw them like they screwed TCU last year. Because of that schedule they should eventually drop even when they win if other teams right below them are winning with tougher schedules and everybody's schedule is tougher than State's.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MTek

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

their schedule has been posted several times already...and Va tech is not shitty...they were kicking ohio st ass until their starting QB Brewer got knocked out with a separated shoulder...unfortunate, but dems da breaks...having said that, OSU will steamroll through that cupcake of a schedule but here are two under the radar games to watch out for...@Rutgers and @Illinois...especially if cold, rainy, or freezing in Illinois...the weather could be a factor in that game and provide for a possible upset similar to last year's Minnesota game which the Buckeyes were fortunate enough to escape...and I don't think Sparty has a chance in Columbus...@Michigan will depend on how far along Harbaugh's team has improved...but QB Jake Rudock sucks moose dong and throws too many ints so and would have to play a flawless game if the Wolverines were to have a chance to pull off the upset.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    God their schedule is fukkin laughable... I didn't realize how bad it really was
    That's what I've been saying.

You look at their next 7 games and Penn State is the toughest game of the bunch....the same Penn State team that just got blown out by Temple!!!

Here is some food for thought. Minnesota will probably end up being Ohio State's second best win and TCU's 4th or 5th best win.

If Ohio State doesn't run the table they better not get into the playoff. What if they're #1 all season and then lose at the end of the year to Sparty? Are they still going to get in with that pathetic schedule?

And Michigan will not have a chance. Did you watch them against Utah? Harbaugh needs more than a year to turn it around.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Ohio State does have a weak tit schedule. Super humorous actually.

But since they were #1 going in... if they run the tables... and win every game... it's hard taking them out of that #1 spot. I don't think you can. No matter what the #2 or #3 ranked teams do.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

But since they were #1 going in... if they run the tables... and win every game... it's hard taking them out of that #1 spot. I don't think you can. No matter what the #2 or #3 ranked teams do.
    If they run the table, which they should easily, I have no problem letting them defend their title since they're the champs.

With that said, if they lose a game, they shouldn't get in with that schedule.

Baylor got left out and played a better schedule than that last year. Same with TCU.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

They might of lost this game if V Tech QB did not get hurt. Jones has a good arm but can never read the defense and just tucks and runs half of his dropbacks.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    They play one ranked team all year and it's at home.

They'll win every game by double digits.

Then they will lose in the playoff.
    correct

jtoler

Sure you can drop them even with them winning. They wouldn't be #1 had TCU been dropped even though TCU was winning.

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Only team in country to be favored in every game by DD

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    If they run the table, which they should easily, I have no problem letting them defend their title since they're the champs.

With that said, if they lose a game, they shouldn't get in with that schedule.

Baylor got left out and played a better schedule than that last year. Same with TCU.
    wrong, that is not why baylor got left out. It is quite odd people still keep spreading this misinformation.

It would be monumentally stupid to leave a 1 loss OSU team out of the playoffs unless you want an inferior product as a fan.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Ohio St. will be lucky to have a winning spread record which is all that matters to me. Hawaii +the points is on my radar already. Good luck!

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

They are not playing a particularly tough schedule.

Mashigan Steak will be the only really good team they play all year.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

No idea who could beat them

They are loaded all over field

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Juggernaut indeed.

They are deep as well, I don't know how they lose to anyone. I know it is only one game and square logic from me but that team looks amazing. I will say playing VT revenge on week 1 probably helped a bit but it is hard for me to see a downturn in their play this week.

Good post bestthereis, sure the ATS will be adjusted.

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Jimmy Harbaugh will have something to say.
    Whats that, "ouch"?

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wait I just realized where the fuk is bear? Isn't this his team? I hope South Carolina deported him to Ohio and that is why the disappearance.

EditJJgold2nd shift : post to whose here Ray
    Last edited by Ra77er; 09-08-15 at 01:04 PM.

shhhcago
    shhhcago's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

How can anyone that didn't go to school there be a fan. They have a biitch of a coach. Take some more time off for your family pal. They cover up every crime that the shines commit on the team. Joke program

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    wrong, that is not why baylor got left out. It is quite odd people still keep spreading this misinformation.

It would be monumentally stupid to leave a 1 loss OSU team out of the playoffs unless you want an inferior product as a fan.
    That sounds stupid, there are rankings for a reason, that 1 loss Ohio State, lost to Virginia Tech and slid far enough into irrelevancy that the fraud committee had to commit a crime to get them into the playoffs. Should have been much more of an uproar and protest from every college football fan, in the very first year the committee proved that its a phony committee with agendas, they made college football worse. But what do you expect to come out of the mouth of a dirt road cabin dweller.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by shhhcago View Post
    How can anyone that didn't go to school there be a fan. They have a biitch of a coach. Take some more time off for your family pal. They cover up every crime that the shines commit on the team. Joke program

Great football coach, shitty human being

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    That sounds stupid, there are rankings for a reason, that 1 loss Ohio State, lost to Virginia Tech and slid far enough into irrelevancy that the fraud committee had to commit a crime to get them into the playoffs. Should have been much more of an uproar and protest from every college football fan, in the very first year the committee proved that its a phony committee with agendas, they made college football worse. But what do you expect to come out of the mouth of a dirt road cabin dweller.
    wrong, as usual you are missing the math which further drives your ignorance. OSU was in the playoffs for 1 reason which has since been corrected. You can try to spin however you'd like but that doesn't change the facts; expect to hear this a lot throughout your life until you wise up.

jtoler

wrong, as usual you are missing the math which further drives your ignorance. OSU was in the playoffs for 1 reason which has since been corrected. You can try to spin however you'd like but that doesn't change the facts; expect to hear this a lot throughout your life until you wise up.
    Again you offer nothing valid, a crime was committed in order for them to participate, Im sure you being an Ohio farmhand has nothing to do with your position.

brooks85

Again you offer nothing valid, a crime was committed in order for them to participate, Im sure you being an Ohio farmhand has nothing to do with your position.
    it is not my problem you're ignorant of the information widely available. Either look it up or go on sounding ignorant.

jtoler

it is not my problem you're ignorant of the information widely available. Either look it up or go on sounding ignorant.
    As always you have no substance. Your argument was because of Ohio State's name they deserve to leapfrog over teams who are winning. You're a biased homer and therefore irrelavant.

brooks85

As always you have no substance. Your argument was because of Ohio State's name they deserve to leapfrog over teams who are winning. You're a biased homer and therefore irrelavant.
    was it?

lol I'm surprised people are still confused about this. The only reason OSU got in last year has since been corrected... Hint for jtoler...

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

They will NOT win every game, period.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    They will NOT win every game, period.
    name the game that they fall ....I don't see Michigan state doing it and Michigan isn't doing it who else is there

teaserpleaser

lolz they don't play a team that can actually beat them until the week before thanksgiving .... think about that

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

this is as true as it gets. people are building them up a bit much i think they could lose 1-2 games wouldnt be shocking.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

I could see them with a less than perfect game (it happens) up 16 late and a late TD meaningless the other way definitely. a couple fumbles at the wrong time penalties opposite team with a solid game plan, can really hurt any team and you cant rule that out.

12 Last