sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    You state its a kind motive and then say I am looking down on you? I am not looking down on you I am simply trying to understand what the point of creating a discussion on message board is if you are unwilling to listen to anyone but yourself or anyone that shares your beliefs.

You are correct though I shouldn't have posted here, and I apologize for that.
    Who am I not listening to? Do you even read my posts? I have even supplied info against my own theory to prove that I am not trying to be correct, but to find out what actually happened that day, and it's usually better to have the thoughts of others in trying to assess my point of view. Don't say I am not listening just because people were not understanding my question. Kind of a dick move Razzer. Take care old friend.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fair points Twister, like I said I should have stayed out of the thread. Some of them are entertaining to read now and again

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Razzer, I miss you bro... I am not sure if you just misunderstand my intentions, but they are not always bad. Sometimes you have to stir the pot to thicken the sauce, otherwise there will be no substance to our thoughts. I am not as smart as most people. I admit that. But I am certainly one step ahead in many areas that people choose to avoid out of fear.

The only thing I am scared of is finding out how bad the lies are. It would be much easier if I just trusted what I was told.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    I love this kind of stuff. What's gonna happen on the 23rd?
    Variety of theories but both the biblical types and the illuminati types all look to the date this month. Some say climate catastrophe, some say rapture, some say a bigger event with the Cern Hydron collider cranking up in Switzerland.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

It's all about perspective.

Look how far back those parallel planks run from where the reporter is standing until they start to be placed in opposite directions.

Last edited by Kermit; 09-07-15 at 11:25 AM.

First ... 2345