daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Auburn vs Louisville In-Game Thread

Kinda feeling like Louisville could hang around and cover

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

What's up Dane, good luck to UGA this year... Not sold on Grayson playing well deep into conference play but we will see...

Ul was 6th best D in country last year, lost a ton to the pros, but might be better this year... Just nervous about Eagles big plays... JJ getting too much hype for the pressure he gonna have today, however one missed assignment and they off and running... I think the game is a battle, but UL fails in the red zone & auburn too many big plays...

Hope im wrong

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Auburn ML in multiple parlays....want to see lawson and cowart on the field at the same time ...haven't seen Jeremy johnson play but I hear he is supposed to be the best thing since sliced bread excited to see it that and if muschamp can make this auburn defense look anything like what he had at florida d-line is set had some pretty good transfers in to plug and play In That secondary.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

blazer no one ever went broke taking dogs

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

Louisville is garbage this year.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    What's up Dane, good luck to UGA this year... Not sold on Grayson playing well deep into conference play but we will see...

Ul was 6th best D in country last year, lost a ton to the pros, but might be better this year... Just nervous about Eagles big plays... JJ getting too much hype for the pressure he gonna have today, however one missed assignment and they off and running... I think the game is a battle, but UL fails in the red zone & auburn too many big plays...

Hope im wrong
    Welcome back LouisvilleKid. He hasn't looked too impressive so far... They just want a game manager who doesn't make mistakes and he's doing that at least

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Game time

31k UL tickets sold... Lol

teaserpleaser

And so it begins ....nice throw

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    blazer no one ever went broke taking dogs
    aren't you down thousands on your spreadsheet. yup you broke son

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Ugly small name script on Ville jerseys, who chose that. Dont know how Bonafon could throw that ball for an int instead of not throwing it inbounds. Good thing for Ville is theyre up against Auburn's defense so they should be able to make a game out of it.

teaserpleaser

Petrino is a negative thinker you can't show that kind of negative emotion....you never see meyer or Saban do that shit to their players. If dude hasn't figured that out by now...probably why he's at Louisville and Fukked up his previous opportunity(s)

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

sloppy game thus far, i expected this. 2nd half will be better when teams make adjustments

teaserpleaser

Auburn looks the part as I expected ...I see why muschamp was riding cowart hard but he's young ....on another note how many times have they already called carl Lawson's name dudes all over the place auburn's front is deep and nasty.

akphidelt
    akphidelt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 640

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Petrino is a negative thinker you can't show that kind of negative emotion....you never see meyer or Saban do that shit to their players. If dude hasn't figured that out by now...probably why he's at Louisville and Fukked up his previous opportunity(s)
    Ummm... His coaching had nothing to do with why he's at Louisville. Couldn't keep it in his pants.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by akphidelt View Post
    Ummm... His coaching had nothing to do with why he's at Louisville. Couldn't keep it in his pants.
    Um that negative thinking nonsense will guide you to all kind of negative things...I know all about his stumbles since you know it was very public.

teaserpleaser

Johnson is making some horrible decisions ...he hesitated double pumped so I like to think he saw the safety wtf

akphidelt
    akphidelt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 640

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Um that negative thinking nonsense will guide you to all kind of negative things...I know all about his stumbles since you know it was very public.
    Hes actually been a consistently good coach. Not the first coach who yells at his players.

teaserpleaser

Hes actually been a consistently good coach. Not the first coach who yells at his players.
    Ok thanks...for this breaking news ....by the way he didn't yell at the kicker but to be honest I don't even care to explain it was like half hour ago

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

These Louisville jerseys are hideous. Bird is rolling on molly on the helmet...old english font on the back Good God, did Killer_Demo design these?

teaserpleaser

Yeah the old English is ugly ..I like the bird though.... Loving this defense ....

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Cards are pathetic. Two redzone trips and no points. Cards should be up 14-7, but they are down 14-0. This game is over.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

kid where are you watching the game

teaserpleaser

Love it ....as he wastes two timeouts in the last 3 :30 and he starts some chump over a guy who people compare to mike Vick I couldn't help but think of this post.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57529

Gotta love Petrino! Worst waste of a timeout ever! He must have thought he was back on that motorcycle...