ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

What website has the most up to date line changes/scores?

I'm asking a bunch here SBR guys. What network/sportbook, has the fasted line and score changes? Certainly not SBR's toteboard?
    I knew of two or three in the past and now I've forgotton their names. Maybe there's a new one now that beats them all?
    Thank you. This could put bread in our pockets if we find the best toteboard.

I am talking free, of course.
    * Faster scores I find usually not as important as line changes, but that's not always the case either.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Wut?

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Sbrodds.com

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

Thescore.com

Dont know how good the website is but their app is fantastic. You can set alerts on individual games as well as track fav teams. You can set an alert for each touchdown, home run, halftime, every 3 innings, if the other team takes a lead, your team takes a lead. Just fantastic. And they are fast too....as soon as a game I am watching goes final I hear the notification on my phone and its literally within seconds.

ABEHONEST

Thanks guys. Looks like JJ and friends are off to the winning races. The only thing better then losing, is winning.

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

sbrodds.com scoreboard used to be reliable but it's a joke now...about 10-15 minutes behind real time. JJ are you still president of SBR odds?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

no such thing

all basically the same

feed sources all the same

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

its way behind tonight

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

Quote Originally Posted by thunderous View Post
    Thescore.com

Dont know how good the website is but their app is fantastic. You can set alerts on individual games as well as track fav teams. You can set an alert for each touchdown, home run, halftime, every 3 innings, if the other team takes a lead, your team takes a lead. Just fantastic. And they are fast too....as soon as a game I am watching goes final I hear the notification on my phone and its literally within seconds.
    yeah their mobile app is great, but their website scoreboard is awful.

for websites, i use ESPN and CBS Sports. ESPN has built-out its CFB scoreboard to provide a lot of content on the main page, but it's a pain to navigate when you want to look into the details of a specific game.

CBS is easier on the eyes than ESPN and a couple tweaks would make it perfect. i'd say it most closely resembles the old yahoo scoreboard, which in my eyes was the best one.

wish there were better website options, that's for sure.

gummo
    Bearcats

Quote Originally Posted by existential View Post
    yeah their mobile app is great, but their website scoreboard is awful.

for websites, i use ESPN and CBS Sports. ESPN has built-out its CFB scoreboard to provide a lot of content on the main page, but it's a pain to navigate when you want to look into the details of a specific game.

CBS is easier on the eyes than ESPN and a couple tweaks would make it perfect. i'd say it most closely resembles the old yahoo scoreboard, which in my eyes was the best one.

wish there were better website options, that's for sure.
    I agree that the old Yahoo one was the best. Know idea why they decided to fuk that up.

ABEHONEST

U gotta do too much scrolling for my patience. Why can't someone simply put a whole page up you can see 1/4 the games are more? Must be the economy.

ABEHONEST

I think I found a winner? ESPN and their top row of combo sport's scores. 1 click and it moves across quickly and displays about 10 scores. Not bad at all. No lousy scrolling.

gummo
    Bearcats

Looks like they fixed the bug from last night. SBRodds is running smooth now.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993425

Quote Originally Posted by gummo View Post
    Looks like they fixed the bug from last night. SBRodds is running smooth now.
    Thanks for the feedback gummo. The odds team is working to ensure there are no hiccups like what you saw last night.