rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    whoever is supplying the feed that week

that's right rkelly get in there and get ya some but leave some for muldoon, scumbag and kraken; don't be greedy.

Oh wait, I just realized that is muldoon, scumbag, kraken and jtoler at the trough. Rkelly is behind em on the left side of the picture tasting the air, he'll make his way to the trough soon enough. don't worry.
    Sorry, it's a proven fact that conservatives are the most that tow (e) the line or in this case sheep.

Mormons, Amish, the Quakers, Muslims and other religious cults. If it wasn't for free thinking progressives we'd
    all be living under sharia law or something similar.

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Yes he did. I can't stand Trump enough to look through all his bullshit videos to find it for you, but it's in there.
    Replace "everyone" which the word "America," and Kelly may be right [1] time about Trump? Even so, if Trump say's one word hinting at, not politically correct, Machine Gun Kelly starts reloading.

rkelly110

Look, I didn't fall for Obama's bullshit when he was running, I'm not gonna fall for Trumps.

Actions speak louder than words. If they get in because of their bullshit fine, but they better show us.
    If not, that's when the machine gun comes out.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Sorry, it's a proven fact that conservatives are the most that tow (e) the line or in this case sheep.

Mormons, Amish, the Quakers, Muslims and other religious cults. If it wasn't for free thinking progressives we'd
    all be living under sharia law or something similar.
    waiting on your data

oh that's right, you just pulled it out of your ass... again. Truth.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

It was decided long ago that Hillary will be the next POTUS. Elections are not real anymore.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8468

[IMG]https://*********************************/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/11987038_724557327678307_189140993628579 7604_n.jpg?oh=cb0f54cff6b1d12f09b4bb85b2 7d134f&oe=56AA17ED[/IMG]

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    waiting on your data

oh that's right, you just pulled it out of your ass... again. Truth.
    So you're saying those religious groups/ cults aren't conservative sheep? The man is king, everyone else falls inline.

My thread on pledges. What's a pledge? To get like minded people to tow the line by signing a pledge. They can't
    think freely by signing a pledge now can they? Sounds like sheep to me.

We are all sheep in one way or another, because we agree with like minded people, so you can get off your little sheep schtick.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

"we are all sheep in one way or another"

nonsense rkelly, you need to understand that. Just like "my truths;" nonsense.

anyways...

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...emails-server/

biden about ready to step up to that plate so at least you can vote for the party that is doing as much damage as possible to this country.

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Let's fukking hope so.

Why is this evil lying bitch allowed to even campaign right now?

This bitch should be in jail for what she knowingly did by deleting emails on that server!

I want the truth to come out about how she through our guys under the bus in Benghazi and let them die!

It's your turn to die now you evil lying piece of shit bitch!

First 12