daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    He is quite intriguing.
    Opie probably has the same problem I do. I wear XXL but 99% of xxl's are made for 5'9 330lb'ers. Tough up find tall shirts. Shoes are a bitch to find too. Us guys stick together...

this thread has derailed

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

You gotta ask your self if anything of value was actually lost...

I gonna go with no.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Opie probably has the same problem I do. I wear XXL but 99% of xxl's are made for 5'9 330lb'ers. Tough up find tall shirts. Shoes are a bitch to find too. Us guys stick together...

this thread has derailed
    I just dropped into to this thread because Dane started it. But after reading it I find it strange to see all these "pros" making fun of a guy that just died, ridiculous. You got the derailed part correct.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    I just dropped into to this thread because Dane started it. But after reading it I find it strange to see all these "pros" making fun of a guy that just died, ridiculous. You got the derailed part correct.
    I was keeping up with it last night on twitter because I had a few friends at the game. It was sick. Twitter makes me lose faith in humanity.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Most of these should never happen

Victim leans too far period

BamaCBass
    BamaCBass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1841

Honestly, I can NOT believe the gross lack of human compassion and sensitivity by most posters in this thread thus far. I am absolutely no saint, but what has happened to people that a loss of human life is completely trivial or comedic? Even if the guy was a total dikk or an alcoholic or pos, a person lost their life by virtue of something that should have never happened. Who of you have not gotten hammered and done something ridiculously dangerous? Or who has an alcoholic family member? I never thought I'd be one to say it, but such a plethora of violent media does appear to have truly desensitized young people of today. I'm sure I'll get attacked but so be it. That guy is most likely someone's father.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 44 Mag, and Christopher1991

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

Quote Originally Posted by BamaCBass View Post
    Honestly, I can NOT believe the gross lack of human compassion and sensitivity by most posters in this thread thus far. I am absolutely no saint, but what has happened to people that a loss of human life is completely trivial or comedic? Even if the guy was a total dikk or an alcoholic or pos, a person lost their life by virtue of something that should have never happened. Who of you have not gotten hammered and done something ridiculously dangerous? Or who has an alcoholic family member? I never thought I'd be one to say it, but such a plethora of violent media does appear to have truly desensitized young people of today. I'm sure I'll get attacked but so be it. That guy is most likely someone's father.
    Post of the Month for sure! Well said!!

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    krama

"hey A-rod,you suck!!! I hope you die \*\*\*\*\*\*!....whoa Whoa whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

splat
    omg

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Its the way people are these days. It's all funny until it happens to them, then they want people to feel sorry for them

jjgold

Well nobody can relate to other's issues

THats a fact of life

Indy driver that died..of course horrible but does it really affect any of our lives?? No

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

one guy tries to use a shoe bomb in an airport ten years ago: result: we all have to take our shoes off everytime to the airport, millions of people everywhere billions of shoes taken on and off every year.

a few guys fall at baseball stadiums and die and thousands get injured by foul balls and bats: result: pay attention, stop texting, and stop drinking so much 8 dollar beers you schumucks

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

makes the incident all the more hilarious

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

just because it involved a sporting event and we are a gambling board we should be all reverent and shit?????

a person around the world is murdered on avg one per minute

there is suicide every 40 secs

a rape every two mins

either get out there and do something about the humanity and quit posting on message boards or roll with it

BamaCBass
    BamaCBass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1841

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    just because it involved a sporting event and we are a gambling board we should be all reverent and shit?????

a person around the world is murdered on avg one per minute

there is suicide every 40 secs

a rape every two mins

either get out there and do something about the humanity and quit posting on message boards or roll with it
    Na, I don't think it's all or nothing, black or white. Not posting on message boards or "rolling with it" are not the only two options. While it's unfortunate that tragedy happens by the minute or second, I don't have to like it or find humor in it. I accept it as a fact of life bc I have no control over it, but it saddens me to see people simply not care about mankind. I do realize this is not the place for philosophy or empathy (apparently), but that's my two cents and everyone is indeed entitled to their own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Well nobody can relate to other's issues

THats a fact of life

Indy driver that died..of course horrible but does it really affect any of our lives?? No
    Agreed; ppl can definitely not relate to others bc we are self centered (myself included). While I agree it does not affect our lives for the most part, it's more or less the principle; the fact that humor is found in awful things that would never have been viewed as such in the past. We see SOOO much death and violence on tv, movies, blooper clips, and video games that the distinction between real and not real become blurred. Even though I love technology, it has changed us. Ppl go to friends house or on dates or other social gatherings and the norm is staring at our phones instead of engaging the people right in front of us! I'm certainly guilty of this too, but just saying. End rant...
    Last edited by BamaCBass; 08-30-15 at 03:45 PM.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Na, I don't think it's all or nothing, black or white. Not posting on message boards or "rolling with it" are not the only two options. While it's unfortunate that tragedy happens by the minute or second, I don't have to like it or find humor in it. I accept it as a fact of life bc I have no control over it, but it saddens me to see people simply not care about mankind. I do realize this is not the place for philosophy or empathy (apparently), but that's my two cents and everyone is indeed entitled to their own opinion.
    Bro....you're debating with a guy with goat feet who counsels unwed black teen mothers at a mission in south Chicago. He's become so jaded that nothing fazes him anymore.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jjgold

Its definitely not funny

I just think these incidents can be prevented by the individual

Its not the ball parks fault

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Its definitely not funny

I just think these incidents can be prevented by the individual

Its not the ball parks fault

Do the waivers on back of ticket that talk about foul balls protect parks from being sued by families in these fall type incidents?

we need boner18 in on this

jjgold

You need to be alert at the ballpark at all times and you don't lean over rails

FlyinAir
    SDQL
    FlyinAir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

He was yelling at Arod

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

Quote Originally Posted by FlyinAir View Post
    He was yelling at Arod
    Were you there ????

MickeyMan