pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Evolving...lol

GTFOH! Trump will tell you anything you want to hear to get your vote. This country does not need a used car salesman. It needs a President who can challenge the Congress to do their job which is to serve the public and not line their pockets with lobby bribes.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

^you're the same fool who said mccain couldn't be president because he crashed 4 jets. Quiet down unless you're ready to admit how idiotic that was. Truthfully, you don't seem to have changed at all and how many years ago was that pavy?

time to let your brain grow up

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Evolving...lol

GTFOH! Trump will tell you anything you want to hear to get your vote. This country does not need a used car salesman. It needs a President who can challenge the Congress to do their job which is to serve the public and not line their pockets with lobby bribes.
    you just had 8 years of that. Or 16.

Time to stop calling incompetence something other than it is just because you thought he was going to be good or because he was the first black guy.

Time for Trump

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    ^you're the same fool who said mccain couldn't be president because he crashed 4 jets. Quiet down unless you're ready to admit how idiotic that was. Truthfully, you don't seem to have changed at all and how many years ago was that pavy?

Why was it idiotic?
    In what workd is J. MCCAIN president?
    The fukkin crazy world you live in?
    Points Awarded:

jtoler gave Jayvegas420 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Trump was on Jimy KImmel last night basically saying trans genders can use any bathroom they want. When pressed he changed and use the all important bullshit line every republican uses and that is "let the states deal with it" This is the way they hide from the topic. It is so funny how he wanted to tax the rich and have these thoughts yet we got Dimlight (Dwight) and Brooks voting for him when in fact if u said tax the rich 4 or eight years ago they had a completely different opinion. They fought long and hard for billionaires to keep their money but now that Trump has an R next to his name it is okay on what he is saying lol. Lets not forget Brooks is a union card holder that votes radical right wing ways. That is like saying u are a Democrat but love abortion and low taxes on the rich. Kimmel also uses a skit where he makes up lies that Trump allegedly said and asks these Trump followers about it. They all like the pigeons that they are, comment on the stupidy that Trump never said. They all agree with the idiotic lies even tho Trump never said them LMFAO. I know Dimlight, Jimmy Kimmel is a left wing hatchet man lol. U are such a fukin tool and this asshole Brooks has to be screwing with everyone cause nobody can be called stupid this many times on a site. 90 percent more than Dwight the second place winner.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Trump was on Jimy KImmel last night basically saying transgenders can use any bathroom they want. When pressed he changed and use the all important bullshit line every republican uses and that is "let the states deal with it" This is the way they hide from the topic. It is so funny how he wanted to tax the rich and have these thoughts yet we got Dimlight (Dwight) and Brooks voting for him when in fact if u said tax the rich 4 or eight years ago they had a completely different opinion. They fought long and hard for billionaires to keep their money but now that Trump has an R next to his name it is okay on what he is saying lol. Lets not forget Brooks is a union card holder that votes radical right wing ways. That is like saying u are a Democrat but love abortion and low taxes on the rich. Kimmel also uses a skit where he makes up lies that Trump allegedly said and asks these Trump followers about it. They all like the pigeons that they are, comment on the stupidy that Trump never said. They all agree with the idiotic lies even tho Trump never said them LMFAO. I know Dimlight, Jimmy Kimmel is a left wing hatchet man lol. U are such a fukin tool and this asshole Brooks has to be screwing with everyone cause nobody can be called stupid this many times on a site. 90 percent more than Dwight the second place winner.
    Points Awarded:

jtoler gave Thor4140 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Name:  2f161d397e1937b61b9b09293534fe5c.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  10.5 KB

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Trump was on Jimy KImmel last night basically saying trans genders can use any bathroom they want. When pressed he changed and use the all important bullshit line every republican uses and that is "let the states deal with it" This is the way they hide from the topic. It is so funny how he wanted to tax the rich and have these thoughts yet we got Dimlight (Dwight) and Brooks voting for him when in fact if u said tax the rich 4 or eight years ago they had a completely different opinion. They fought long and hard for billionaires to keep their money but now that Trump has an R next to his name it is okay on what he is saying lol. Lets not forget Brooks is a union card holder that votes radical right wing ways. That is like saying u are a Democrat but love abortion and low taxes on the rich. Kimmel also uses a skit where he makes up lies that Trump allegedly said and asks these Trump followers about it. They all like the pigeons that they are, comment on the stupidy that Trump never said. They all agree with the idiotic lies even tho Trump never said them LMFAO. I know Dimlight, Jimmy Kimmel is a left wing hatchet man lol. U are such a fukin tool and this asshole Brooks has to be screwing with everyone cause nobody can be called stupid this many times on a site. 90 percent more than Dwight the second place winner.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Trump was on Jimy KImmel last night basically saying transgenders can use any bathroom they want. When pressed he changed and use the all important bullshit line every republican uses and that is "let the states deal with it" This is the way they hide from the topic. It is so funny how he wanted to tax the rich and have these thoughts yet we got Dimlight (Dwight) and Brooks voting for him when in fact if u said tax the rich 4 or eight years ago they had a completely different opinion. They fought long and hard for billionaires to keep their money but now that Trump has an R next to his name it is okay on what he is saying lol. Lets not forget Brooks is a union card holder that votes radical right wing ways. That is like saying u are a Democrat but love abortion and low taxes on the rich. Kimmel also uses a skit where he makes up lies that Trump allegedly said and asks these Trump followers about it. They all like the pigeons that they are, comment on the stupidy that Trump never said. They all agree with the idiotic lies even tho Trump never said them LMFAO. I know Dimlight, Jimmy Kimmel is a left wing hatchet man lol. U are such a fukin tool and this asshole Brooks has to be screwing with everyone cause nobody can be called stupid this many times on a site. 90 percent more than Dwight the second place winner.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

He's definitely going to win against old dried-up hag who everyone hates.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Good

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Why was it idiotic?
    In what workd is J. MCCAIN president?
    The fukkin crazy world you live in?
    lol asked the admitted idiot... too funny

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Dude if the guy crashed 4 jets without being hit by enemy fire why would I trust him to have good judgement as a president? How can you make the same error 4 times?

brooks85

Dude if the guy crashed 4 jets without being hit by enemy fire why would I trust him to have good judgement as a president? How can you make the same error 4 times?
    lol like I said, quiet down because you're clearly an idiot(accurate label) pavy.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

lol like I said, quiet down because you're clearly an idiot(accurate label) pavy.
    Betting on Obama in both elections vs McCain and Romney was the easiest money I have ever made. And it was knowing both candidates had voters of your mental deficiency voting for them that reinforced my belief it was easy to make money in gambling. The more you root for Trump the more I bet on Hillary.

DwightShrute

Betting on Obama in both elections vs McCain and Romney was the easiest money I have ever made. And it was knowing both candidates had voters of your mental deficiency voting for them that reinforced my belief it was easy to make money in gambling. The more you root for Trump the more I bet on Hillary.
    no one believes it.

brooks85

awesome non-resposne to your idiotic logic. Khicks would be proud.

DwightShrute

First 1234