8 WILDMAN35 2185 9
    9 bracerman 1620 7
    10 Soxsfan9 1315 7
    11 Miklos 1245 8
    12 bavaria9 905 6

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

It looks like next year we'll need 3 U.S teams and 1 World team. Holy bejesus.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

i'm still hoping for a team mexico......

once Trump ships 11 million or so "wets" back to mexico -- some of whom must be here on sbr by sheer numbers' sake -- perhaps we will see it come to fruition....

team meetings will be at the bordello in Tijuana that former SBR spokeswoman Jackie Blue has returned to performing at........

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
    It looks like next year we'll need 3 U.S teams and 1 World team. Holy bejesus.
    Get ready for angry Canadians to start calling you an idiot. Also, Wildman is a non-pro so he'll be dropped for cankid (who was at 400 points last week)

EDIT: sinmiedo is now a non-pro, so he'll be dropped as well. So frizzelli will make it (he was at 300 points last week).. if anyone else is not a pro and is dropped then xxx and his 1 cash of 175 will make it

I've won 385 points in the last 4 tournies.. That alone would have made Canada. Instead I have to get a 1st place today to make it.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

UK! Hold on buddddddyyyyy!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 4uk4life

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47622

coming down to the wire...hopefully a lot of pizzas in store for the UK clan when all is said and done

4uk4life
    4uk4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1820

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    coming down to the wire...hopefully a lot of pizzas in store for the UK clan when all is said and done
    Already getting my list of toppings wrote down!

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    Get ready for angry Canadians to start calling you an idiot.
    The only person who seems to be name calling, angry and acting "butt hurt" (to use your parlance) is you. As I said in the past thread this is a reflection of SBR's business and their ability to think through their plans as it relates to their location demographics. Nothing more.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

Quote Originally Posted by 4uk4life View Post
    Already getting my list of toppings wrote down!

Top 5 pizzas your order?

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

So Wild and Sin are out for Team Canada? Are there two more people to fill in?

BeerDog99

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    So Wild and Sin are out for Team Canada? Are there two more people to fill in?
    Ya I do not know, Sam said their were 15 total Canadians playing, therefore if we have 2 gone, I think we might still have one extra person.

astro61200

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
    The only person who seems to be name calling, angry and acting "butt hurt" (to use your parlance) is you. As I said in the past thread this is a reflection of SBR's business and their ability to think through their plans as it relates to their location demographics. Nothing more.
    Really? That's odd. I said it was pathetic Canada got a team. Your response?

What is pathetic is number whiners and rigtards on this site......
    Weird. I guess saying people are "whiners and rigtards" isn't name calling? I was commenting on the pathetic excuse of a team Canada puts out while the World and US actually have people who should make it. Made no comments toward you at all. You come back with your stupid response, trying to act like someone who cashed one or two times is deserving while people in the US don't make it with 25+ cashes.

You can make excuses all you want, but Team Canada is a joke and only a handful of the people on it deserve to make it. Those people are aggieshawn, imack, MillerTime99, sinmiedo, and JoeyBagels.

The rest of the team making it is a joke. Including you.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bobbywaves

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

I'm really nervous about performance in the championships. In the past I have had issues with performance. One girl and her friends still to this day call me teeniweenie but whatever she wasn't hot enough to get me hard.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Really? That's odd. I said it was pathetic Canada got a team. Your response?

Weird. I guess saying people are "whiners and rigtards" isn't name calling? I was commenting on the pathetic excuse of a team Canada puts out while the World and US actually have people who should make it. Made no comments toward you at all. You come back with your stupid response, trying to act like someone who cashed one or two times is deserving while people in the US don't make it with 25+ cashes.

You can make excuses all you want, but Team Canada is a joke and only a handful of the people on it deserve to make it. Those people are aggieshawn, imack, MillerTime99, sinmiedo, and JoeyBagels.

People whining about the conditions SBR laid out are just that, whiners. Some of these complaints are legit and reasonable; it would certainly be nicer and more equitable if SBR replaced the world cup with a more balanced format, such as the one DS suggested. However, the blame for the format stops with SBR; BD had nothing to do with it, and what you see as participation awards for Canada is merely a by-product of the format and SBR's lack of options for Canadian players. Particularly considering the daily poker tourneys are largely participation awards, this seems like a weird line to take, and SBR has long since shown us that they're not particularly receptive to major feedback like this, repeating it ad nauseum doesn't seem to make much sense either.

BD isn't the worlds greatest poker pro, as he'll readily admit, but he's far from a joke, in poker or otherwise. The rest of the teams have casual players as well, and the confed team you're trying to make has at least one joke on it. Blame SBR for the flawed format, not the people who come out ahead...and even then, realize this is at most 8k points we're talking about, the chance to win it costing you nothing. Most of us would and do play with no contest, this is just something to spice things up....keep that in mind, and place the pressure on SBR if you want changes, not outstanding posters such as BD.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BeerDog99

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    I'm really nervous about performance in the championships. In the past I have had issues with performance. One girl and her friends still to this day call me teeniweenie but whatever she wasn't hot enough to get me hard.
    Works for us steve, we're happy to have a guy who can't bust

Auto Donk

BeerDog is the equivalent of what people in Texas, where football is king, call a Friday Night Player........

these are young men on a high school football team who may be somewhat lackluster during monday-thursday practices leading up to the lights coming on at the stadium on Friday Night, but once they hit the field when the stands are full, the bands playing, and some ball that matters gets underway, will literally take your head off........

BD showed last year he is worthy of a seat on any of the world cup teams, repeatedly taking down the tourneys in his time slot......

don't fuk with the Dog!

astro61200

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    People whining about the conditions SBR laid out are just that, whiners. Some of these complaints are legit and reasonable; it would certainly be nicer and more equitable if SBR replaced the world cup with a more balanced format, such as the one DS suggested. However, the blame for the format stops with SBR; BD had nothing to do with it, and what you see as participation awards for Canada is merely a by-product of the format and SBR's lack of options for Canadian players. Particularly considering the daily poker tourneys are largely participation awards, this seems like a weird line to take, and SBR has long since shown us that they're not particularly receptive to major feedback like this, repeating it ad nauseum doesn't seem to make much sense either.

BD isn't the worlds greatest poker pro, as he'll readily admit, but he's far from a joke, in poker or otherwise. The rest of the teams have casual players as well, and the confed team you're trying to make has at least one joke on it. Blame SBR for the flawed format, not the people who come out ahead...and even then, realize this is at most 8k points we're talking about, the chance to win it costing you nothing. Most of us would and do play with no contest, this is just something to spice things up....keep that in mind, and place the pressure on SBR if you want changes, not outstanding posters such as BD.
    I have nothing against the guy, I don't know him. Pointing out that people on Team Canada aren't deserving isn't whining, it's pointing out facts.

Also, I simply pointed out to slanina that he'd, most likely, get angry Canadians calling him an idiot because anytime someone points out that Canada is full of people who are well behind the rest of the teams, a Canadian or two pops in and starts saying they're dumb/idiotic/whiners/rigtards(?).

Then when BD shows up to say that I am the one doing name calling, and acting like he's some saint, I gladly pointed out that he was the one starting it when I said it was pathetic Canada has a team.

Hopefully Canada doesn't get their own team next year or the format changes (I'm assuming it will since 12 of 13 qualified Canadians will make it).

Triple_D_Bet

I have nothing against the guy, I don't know him. Pointing out that people on Team Canada aren't deserving isn't whining, it's pointing out facts.

Also, I simply pointed out to slanina that he'd, most likely, get angry Canadians calling him an idiot because anytime someone points out that Canada is full of people who are well behind the rest of the teams, a Canadian or two pops in and starts saying they're dumb/idiotic/whiners/rigtards(?).

Then when BD shows up to say that I am the one doing name calling, and acting like he's some saint, I gladly pointed out that he was the one starting it when I said it was pathetic Canada has a team.

Hopefully Canada doesn't get their own team next year or the format changes (I'm assuming it will since 12 of 13 qualified Canadians will make it).
    Shrug...most of team canada wouldn't "deserve" to be in a contest that rewarded the top 48 players, but that's not the format. Pointing it out the first few times is pointing out facts, as you said; when those points aren't going anywhere, I'd say repeating it so often crosses the line to whining at some point. Not necessarily unjustified if you want (as many would prefer) a contest which rewards performance...but like I said before, these tournaments reward participation by their very payout structure, shouldn't be surprising that contests don't necessarily prioritize poker skill when the qualifying tournaments don't.

Another thing to keep in mind: points won isn't all that meaningful when there's no context, like how many tourneys were played...and even then, without much competition for a spot, people don't have to take it all that seriously. I've had no motivation to play for a while now, and will frequently make less-than-optimal calls or shoves simply to either double up and go deep or bust and save an hour. On top of all that, since the qualifying format is vastly different than the contest tourney format, it's apples and oranges to an extent.

BeerDog99

I find it supremely amusing and ironic that Bobby nominated your post, standard fare for Bobby and apparently you to miss the point that has been restated multiple times. TBD pretty well summarized it again for you above so I hope you read it and can digest the facts.

As far as you being upset about my reference to whiners and rigtards (where I do not believe I called you dumb or idiotic), it is in my opinion significantly more accurate to call the whiners and rigtards pathetic. If you fall into that camp, then so be it, you be the judge of what really is pathetic for amount of money this all worth.

So as far as you referring to me as a joke of a poker player, ok. I am really not that good, compared to a good number of players on here (shockingly there are a lot of good US poker players here) and I am pretty aware of my shortcomings on poker play. I am at best an occasional recreational player. I play on SBR for fun and distraction, nothing more.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

Auto Donk

I play here because I'm masochistic, and only sbr can provide a sufficient stream of abuse and bad beats at the poker table to keep me truly in the state of misery and humiliation I desire......
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: astro61200

4uk4life

Top 5 pizzas your order?
    Are you asking which are my top 5?

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

I find it supremely amusing and ironic that Bobby nominated your post
    Post was nominated, as it was my sentiments exactly.

astro61200

So as far as you referring to me as a joke of a poker player, ok. I am really not that good, compared to a good number of players on here (shockingly there are a lot of good US poker players here) and I am pretty aware of my shortcomings on poker play. I am at best an occasional recreational player. I play on SBR for fun and distraction, nothing more.
    I didn't say you were a joke of a player, I said it was a joke you made it on a team (due to the amount of points you have, while others with more are left off)

If you take this as me saying you are a joke, then so be it.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

Quote Originally Posted by 4uk4life View Post
    Are you asking which are my top 5?
    Yes sir.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

Much love for the BD. He is one of the good guys on here.

and

RSH™
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21

aggieshawn
    SBR youtube Channels
    aggieshawn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1662

Drama Can't do it.
    Last edited by aggieshawn; 08-19-15 at 06:14 PM.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

At this point, SBR set it up to be a world cup. Regardless of how many points others have from each division its not designed to be the US cup. You guys whining should at least be happy there are now two US teams. The first two teams I made only had one 10 person US team, One world, One Europe and One Canada.

If you have an issue with the format make your suggestion and move on. Calling other players/teams pathetic just makes you a whiner and ruins most chance you have of anything productive coming of the discussion.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: spider, and GUMMO77

Auto Donk

Arrrrrhhhggggg, Maty, Shithole Be Rigged!!!!!!TM

4uk4life

Yes sir.
    1. Pizza Hut pan crust pepperoni with onions and banana peppers, extra sauce, hut favorite crust flavoring

2. Pizza hut pan crust pepperoni, salami, bell peppers and onions, extra sauce, hut favorite crust flavoring

3. Papa Johns pepperoni pizza, banana peppers, tomatoes, extra sauce

4. Dominos pan crust bacon and pepperoni, extra sauce, make sure they put the friggin flavoring on the crust

5. Pizza Hut taco pizza

And now I'm jonesing

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

I have to say I've never tried any of your combinations, UK, but I'm going all in on the Papa John's one during the next MMA.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

UK loves the sauce

4uk4life

I have to say I've never tried any of your combinations, UK, but I'm going all in on the Papa John's one during the next MMA.
    You won't regret it brother. It's the real deal

4uk4life

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    UK loves the sauce
    Name:  weak-sauce_o_2899137.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  80.1 KB
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GUMMO77

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

Pizza Hut has the large any for $10 coming back on the 31st! Get your cards now!

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

gl guys

12 Last