sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Kraken, not sure why you decided to start being a prick again, but I'm sure you know what I'm talking about but are too stupid to realize that it's not just a conspiracy, but a fact.

Jayvegas can successfully swallow a whole cokk, and I have seen it on video, and we all know how I feel about him and those gays.

I can't blame you guys for being idiots, it seems to be running rampant around here. Also happens to be one of the reasons that I don't spend much time around here anymore.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    In the future Obama will be noted as one of the best presidents the US ever had. The reasons a president is considered great, well he has met them. These idiots the brooks and the dwighties haven't one clue about American political history and for that matter any academic subject. I had a conversation with Mr. Brooks today and it is pretty obvious that lad doesn't have a HS diploma.

The irony of this whole deal is I would bet both my testicles both these guys live hand to mouth, positive about that. Why? Obvious they are uneducated and the uneducated are mostly hand to mouth type people. You may disagree but I have seen it my entire life, they are too stupid to vote their own best interests and more times than not they are crazy right wing nuts. Also too stupid to even think about improving their lot. I told Dwightie 5 or 6 years ago to get his GED. Nope, he will not. Would rather attempt to convince people he has two brain cells. He does not.

Good points Thor

I just this minute saw dwighties attached image to your thoughts. That is what he is great at, paste and plagiarizing.
    You're fukin sick in your head

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Kraken, not sure why you decided to start being a prick again, but I'm sure you know what I'm talking about but are too stupid to realize that it's not just a conspiracy, but a fact.

Jayvegas can successfully swallow a whole cokk, and I have seen it on video, and we all know how I feel about him and those gays.

I can't blame you guys for being idiots, it seems to be running rampant around here. Also happens to be one of the reasons that I don't spend much time around here anymore.
    I certainly did not intend to be a prick, maybe prick-lite. It's certainly nothing against you as I like you, regardless if we see eye to eye on issues.

Can you answer the questions or not? I'm seriously interested to hear what you have to say.

The Kraken

Dante1, good to see you back. How are you doing? How's your health

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    We know about Bilderberg conspiracies, or conspiracy theories, you don't know anything that isn't easily accessible on the internet or documentaries. The fed reserve scam, how money isn't real, etc.... All of this stuff is easily found. I'm not even going to argue whether I agree with it or not

But let me ask you a serious question, knowing all of what you know, what tangible benefit do you gain? You still have to go through life, day to day, and you still struggle like the rest of us. Where's the payoff?

This is the part I never understood. I've got a friend that always reminds me money isn't real, don't fall into the trap of being fleeced. My response is always the same and he never has an answer, maybe you can help him. Even if money isn't real, we're all stuck in this game. And the struggles right now are real. Elderly people not having access to quality healthcare or having enough money to eat three decent meals a day, that is real. So what are we to do? Just throw in the towel and say "oh well, money ain't real"? We still need to fight for quality of life right now, regardless of what lays before us.

What am I missing Sour?
    Let me clarify my intentions of this statement, as it sounds worse than I intended.

None of us knows more about Bilderberg or any other of these groups than what we read on the internet, than what we learn from documentaries. So everyone knows what we're being fed. There's simply no way anyone I know has access to info beyond the basics. And that's an important distinction to make.

I get frustrated because I ask other friends simply questions for clarification and they either ignore the question altogether or derail the conversation as to avoid having to answer the rather basic questions. I'm just curious what your take is and honestly, you're usually a well thought out individual, so I'm actually interested in your answer.

Pre-emptively, Brooks, Fukk off

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

If you want my opinion, Twister spends entirely too much time here

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

http://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/b...-barack-obama/

looks bleak for bernie at the moment. guy is trailing clinton in money raised, support, and polling. Clinton has picked up more steam now in all those areas than when she was competing against obama.

The Kraken

Hmmm, BS has made up significant ground on Clinton

I agree it looks bleak and he's fighting an uphill battle but he is making ground and primaries are 5 months awa

He's running a grassroots campaign and if he continues to close the gap even more over the next few months, he'll get big money donors.

I can't stand Clinton. If it were Clinton V Trump, I wouldn't vote. Or I would flip a coin. I can't stand either one, but with Trump it's expected, as I don't see eye to eye with him or the people he represents.

Clinton is disappointing. I just don't trust her and she's basically more of the same. Right now, she's in full on damage control mode and I can't stand that. At least trunp is on the attack, even though he's in the same boat as Clinton in the sense that he's getting a lot of negative publicity, he's simy promoting the Trump brand. And I can atleast respect that.

I cannot respect anything about Hillary right now

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think some of you guys are too old with politics now. I do not mean to be offensive but while I respect Kraken's posts.. why do you keep pushing Bernie Sanders?

Martin Luther King.....when he spoke folks wanted to listen to him and he wasn't thrown off a stage.
    John F Kennedy.....when he spoke the rich folks loved to hear this guy up in the northeast, I would imagine....I wasn't alive.

Bottom line you guys keep voting for these nerdy policy or outdated religious speakers...or some slick debating borderline homo candidates.

Trump has a pair and if he is the president then folks will actually listen to the guy and take it to heart because he is brutally honest. Some of you call it a circus or whatever but he is just calling it like he sees it, good or bad.

I am concerned he has some nefarious angle up his sleeve somewhere but I haven't seen it yet. (I didn't like his comments on McCain but things didn't get as bad I presumed they would and if anything I can sort of understand his comments)

The disgusting nature of political snakes such as Thor mentioned, most people should've already known but now are just getting caught up in the details that are unimportant.

The world is "worried" about a Trump president and that makes him more appealing to me.

Bernie is a frontman to secure the African American vote for Hiliary imho. I hope they are smart enough to see through the BS.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    ...So what are we to do?...
    An understanding of the framework by which the world functions can lead you to many things. Some take it way off the edge, get radical. Some get disillusioned by the whole system. But many use their knowledge to their advantage.

If you understand the fundamentals and can see the big picture you could immediately position yourself financially to be better equipped investment wise. Not just for the future, but with decisions in the here and now.

Insight into the financial markets can be invaluable, but there is also everyday life. By understanding things like what money is, how it’s made and where it goes, then you would be better equipped to avoid falling into the trap that is known as the “disappearing middle class” among other things.

Whether you like the system or not, understanding how it works can lead to a lot less headache and even a lot more easy breathing.

It would also lead to a lot less self-victimization when you see the “struggles” of the world around you. Those who understand tend to see, not the need to fight for struggles, but instead see the struggles as opportunities and then attack them. In this way, they are fighting the struggles, but with a much better set of ammunition. Political battles get chosen.

About some knowledge and education I once posted this…

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    ...You may even be led to insight into the financial markets, aiding in sports betting...
    And Kraken, if you can’t understand, in any way, how your position would change utilizing your knowledge, poster Ghengis Kahn gives one of the best places to start…

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    simply put, follow the money and you'll find the answers...

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

That is easier said than done KVB.

If the understanding of all the complexities of the currency markets were understood by many more then it wouldn't be as profitable as it can be for those that do understand it now. So basically it is okay that some do not educate themselves on this but instead have knowledge in other areas of life. The problem is bridging the two to work together.

Also some of us do not have to profit off of everything, sometimes some of us are content with just being regular, I know I like to win in everything but I am okay with failing. Some of you guys probably drive yourselves insane trying to constantly read the market or have visionary thinking in any situation in order to take advantage of it.

You have to have the slaves even if some of us are pretty cool. No slaves, tight market for sharks to make money.....No slaves, nothing gets built, no slaves, no one gets protection, no slaves no crop for the winter etc etc
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

It doesn’t have to be about currency markets and not just about profit Ra77er. There are other "things to do." I was just giving an example. There are areas of health, nutrition, consumerism and peace of mind that can also be of benefit.

But truly, in many cases, in the end it may be about profit. If you really want to attack a struggle, it may take a collaborative effort and a visionary stance. You’re right Ra77er, everyone’s different…some people are leaders, some are followers, I was giving Kraken an answer he’d never heard before, since no one has ever answered him.

Just look at this Trump drama. Here’s a man who understood the system and built up, that’s right, profit, and now many people, some outspoken at SBR think he can enact all kinds of change. Could he have done that without his personal wealth? If you question whether he understands the “system,” if you will, you’ll find the answer in some of his books.

Another benefit of profit…money allows individuals more free time to focus on charitable and other endeavors, like, lol, running for president.

But it’s really about the framework at which you view certain things. There’s that light is both a particle and a wave business again. Seeing an opportunity in a struggle doesn’t always have to be about profit, it could be about change.

If Kraken’s having trouble feeding the elderly, or VA’s in his community, he can start a movement. Not to single you out Kraken, but the point is that real change may need to start at the community level. Perhaps then other areas can adopt successful models until you have a movement.

It takes a leader though, even at the local level…

Last edited by KVB; 08-20-15 at 02:06 AM.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    I think some of you guys are too old with politics now. I do not mean to be offensive but while I respect Kraken's posts.. why do you keep pushing Bernie Sanders?

Martin Luther King.....when he spoke folks wanted to listen to him and he wasn't thrown off a stage.
    John F Kennedy.....when he spoke the rich folks loved to hear this guy up in the northeast, I would imagine....I wasn't alive.

Bottom line you guys keep voting for these nerdy policy or outdated religious speakers...or some slick debating borderline homo candidates.

Trump has a pair and if he is the president then folks will actually listen to the guy and take it to heart because he is brutally honest. Some of you call it a circus or whatever but he is just calling it like he sees it, good or bad.

I am concerned he has some nefarious angle up his sleeve somewhere but I haven't seen it yet. (I didn't like his comments on McCain but things didn't get as bad I presumed they would and if anything I can sort of understand his comments)

The disgusting nature of political snakes such as Thor mentioned, most people should've already known but now are just getting caught up in the details that are unimportant.

The world is "worried" about a Trump president and that makes him more appealing to me.

Bernie is a frontman to secure the African American vote for Hiliary imho. I hope they are smart enough to see through the BS.
    What gives you the feeling that the world is "worried" about a president Trump?

Actually a lot of posts in here, but only a selected few said which candidate they would like to see as president.
    Kraken: Sanders
    Dwight: Trump
    Ra77er: Trump
    Ralphie: Paul

Also: what qualities do you guys want in a President?
    I mean, calling it as he sees it is a thing I normally like. But as a president it might do some serious damage as well.... Just food for thought, but a guy like Trump might further ruin the reputation of the USA, could be a guy that knocks over with his butt what diplomats built with their hands. Brutal honesty isn't necessarily always the best choice tbh....

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Please explain this hate you hold for Romney. It appears like you don't.
    Hate is way too strong. I dislike him as a person and I think he would have been a terrible president for the USA for various reasons (horrible record of creating jobs, raised more money from Wall Street for his campaign than any other candidate - so quite a few favors were expected..., Paul Ryan as VP...?) And being a Mormon is obv laughable in itself
    But on the other hand, I think his relationship to Europe would have been way better than Obamas. Obama neglected the historically close relations between Europe and the US. Not only that, he even disrespected his closest allies. And I definitely think Romney would have done a better job when it comes to that. He even lived in Europe for a few years when he was young, is a known friend of the NATO, etc etc.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    6. because you're not using your brain to its best ability which is why you were gullible and leads to number 10.

10. you got it half-right but now is your chance to see if we can circle back to 6 and correct a mistake; which half?
    don't forget my post zizoudane, most important post in this thread for you by far.
    Last edited by brooks85; 08-20-15 at 09:23 AM.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    If you want my opinion, Twister spends entirely too much time here
    My posting history is easily available. I have come on here for no more than ten minutes a day for the past month or so, and haven't bothered posting. I don't like you. You're a liar.

Kraken, you deserve a response. My work day just started, I will explain later.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

6. because you're not using your brain to its full ability which is why you were gullible and leads to number 10.

10. you got it half-right but now is your chance to see if we can circle back to 6 and correct a mistake; which half?
    6 and 10 have nothing to do with each other for me personally, as a German.

I don't care wether blacks only voted for hin because he is black or yiddy yadda.

I am disappointed with his work, because he had a historic chance of changing things. When he was voted in, 87% of the people in Germany approved this vote. And it doesn't matter who voted him and why. Fact is, that he was well liked when he began, for whatever reasons - and he didn't do shit with this historic chance. In fact he did a pretty bad job when it comes to his closest allies and the way he treated them. He could have done good internationally if he wanted to, just because people liked him (for the strangest reasons). And he didn't.

And just btw, it's funny how you try so hard to be disrespectful to me with your posts, when I myself am treating everyone with the respect he deserves. But whatever, carry on.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    6 and 10 have nothing to do with each other for me personally, as a German.

I don't care wether blacks only voted for hin because he is black or yiddy yadda.

I am disappointed with his work, because he had a historic chance of changing things. When he was voted in, 87% of the people in Germany approved this vote. And it doesn't matter who voted him and why. Fact is, that he was well liked when he began, for whatever reasons - and he didn't do shit with this historic chance. In fact he did a pretty bad job when it comes to his closest allies and the way he treated them. He could have done good internationally if he wanted to, just because people liked him (for the strangest reasons). And he didn't.

And just btw, it's funny how you try so hard to be disrespectful to me with your posts, when I myself am treating everyone with the respect he deserves. But whatever, carry on.

no, what is funny is how you and 87% germans were suckers(lord I hope that wasn't for his second term lol) and you're pissy I'm showing you that instead of admitting you bought into nonsense from Obama. I'd be surprised if you missed one of my many, many post educating people on what a scam he was. Bury your emotions and focus on not repeating your past mistakes. 6 and 10 are a fine example of a mistake as I said. So instead of getting all hurt, why don't you just answer the question? Promise you'll be more educated on the subject after instead of telling people not to focus on issues that are a priority.
    Last edited by brooks85; 08-25-15 at 07:34 PM.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

no, what is funny is how you and 87% germans were suckers(lord I hope that wasn't for his second term lol) and you're pissy I'm showing you that instead of admitting you bought into nonsense from Obama. I'd be surprised if you missed one of my many, many post educating people on what a scam he was. Bury your emotions and focus on not repeating your past mistakes. 6 and 10 are a fine example of a mistake as I said. So instead of getting all hurt, why don't you just answer the question? Promise you'll be more educated on the subject after instead of telling people not to focus on issues that are a priority.
    Now you are showing your true colors --> you didn't understand what I just wrote. Talk about using only half of your brain Again: my personal view of Obama has nothing to do with what I just said. It doesn't matter. It could very well be, that I was the most racist guy on the planet fwiw and hated to see Obama as POTUS. Still, he had a historic chance to get things done, just because he was well liked from the majority. And since he did bad when it comes to foreign affairs, I could just as well be disappointed if I hated Obama. Now don't get too confused trying to get that into the brain of yours.....

brooks85

Now you are showing your true colors --> you didn't understand what I just wrote. Talk about using only half of your brain Again: my personal view of Obama has nothing to do with what I just said. It doesn't matter. It could very well be, that I was the most racist guy on the planet fwiw and hated to see Obama as POTUS. Still, he had a historic chance to get things done, just because he was well liked from the majority. And since he did bad when it comes to foreign affairs, I could just as well be disappointed if I hated Obama. Now don't get too confused trying to get that into the brain of yours.....
    lol

I understood what you wrote which is why I specifically said you just won't admit you were wrong and since you want to talk about true colors, go ahead and keep proving my point;

"Still, he had a historic chance to get things done, just because he was well liked from the majority"

you're a sucker because this was NEVER true at any point in history in the context of getting things done being something "good" for my country or the world.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

lol

I understood what you wrote which is why I specifically said you just won't admit you were wrong and since you want to talk about true colors, go ahead and keep proving my point.

"Still, he had a historic chance to get things done, just because he was well liked from the majority"

you're a sucker because this was NEVER true at any point in history in the context of getting things done being something "good" for my country or the world.
    Wrong. 100% wrong. Keep going
    If you honestly believe that, you have zero clue how politics work.
    That's fine. Just keep pretending.
    Oh, and use the word "sheep" a lot more than you already do. Shows how childish you are.
    I'm done with you here, keep it coming though if you want.

brooks85

Wrong. 100% wrong. Keep going
    If you honestly believe that, you have zero clue how politics work.
    That's fine. Just keep pretending.
    Oh, and use the word "sheep" a lot more than you already do. Shows how childish you are.

lol what did you think he was going to do?

that is the funny part and again, shows how much of a sheep you are, Obama accomplished exactly what he was sent to office to do. So whatever you think he was going to "do" just sheds light on another example of how you're still very gullible. So please, go ahead, answer the question...

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Don't waste your breath Zizou, Brooks knows more than anyone and doesn't mind telling you so.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brooks85

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

sar·casm
    ˈsärˌkazəm/
    noun

Points Awarded:

zizoudane10 gave swordsandtequila 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

scumbag gave swordsandtequila 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

zizou, you're a thoughtful guy and, as an American, i appreciate your posts. Just curious, are there any completely obtuse nut bags like brooks in Germany or is that type of thing unique to America?

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    sar·casm
    ˈsärˌkazəm/
    noun

Oh you really didn't mean that? Oh wow. You got me...

you're not very bright but I've already shown that haven't I?
    Last edited by brooks85; 08-25-15 at 08:31 PM.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    zizou, you're a thoughtful guy and, as an American, i appreciate your posts. Just curious, are there any completely obtuse nut bags like brooks in Germany or is that type of thing unique to America?

When he was voted in, 87% of the people in Germany approved this vote. .
    some number 13% or less

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

Oh you really didn't mean that? Oh wow. You got me...

you're not very bright but I've already shown that haven't I?
    Don't kid yourself, I'm a lot smarter than you believe, and by the same token you're not as smart as you think. And if you were as smart as you believe yourself to be you'd know that already.

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't kid yourself, I'm a lot smarter than you believe, and by the same token you're not as smart as you think. And if you were as smart as you believe yourself to be you'd know that already.
    the confidence of morons is staggering.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: grease lightnin

brooks85

let me know where I'm wrong

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by scumbag View Post
    the confidence of morons is staggering.
    hey look someone else who fell for Obama's bs. What a coincidence.

First 123