dontknowhowtobet
    dontknowhowtobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

LSBet.com - Fraud & Scam - Lost over £20,000

I have self-excluded my account with them on a permanent basis on the 5th of August 2013, which was also my wedding day. LSBet.com requested me to print a letter with this request, sign it, and also send a photo of my self holding that letter, which sounds ridiculous but I have submitted what they requested.
    They have confirmed my account is self-excluded and can no longer be re-opened.

A month later, when I had a chat with them, they allowed me to re-open the account with a simple request by chat, no email, no letter, no photo, nothing ... just like that they allowed me to re-open the account.

That caused me more losses and eventually I ended up losing over £20,000 with them.

Now before some of you jump and say I should take responsibility for my actions - I have self-excluded my account, meaning they should not re-open the account and definitely not allow me to deposit and bet! They exploited my time back then, which was during my wedding, and I turned lots of all this excitement into betting ...

They also lied as they confirmed in writing that the account is closed permanently without the option of re-opening it, and you see what their "word" is good for.

Now here comes the most fraudulent part:

I've been trying for months to get a response from them, as you can appreciate it has been over 9 months since then, and they never ever responded to my emails.

When I tried to ask them for their company information they refuse to provide it to me.

They are hiding behind their website, they do not even disclose their company information.
    I am not interested in filing complaints for the large amount involved, but I am determined in taking the matter to court. I just need their company information so I can know who I can sue and I am serious about taking a legal action against them, I just cannot find their information, so what a lawsuit would be good for if I don't know who to sue?!

If anyone can help with that I would appreciate it.

Eejit
    Eejit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5943

So gambled away 27K and someone how feel like you got scammed? You want them to reimburse you for lost bets?

There is hope - http://www.gamblersanonymous.org/ga/ http://www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk/

dontknowhowtobet

Quote Originally Posted by Eejit View Post
    So gambled away 27K and someone how feel like you got scammed? You want them to reimburse you for lost bets?

There is hope - http://www.gamblersanonymous.org/ga/ http://www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk/
    Do you have a problem reading?

Quote Originally Posted by dontknowhowtobet View Post
    Now before some of you jump and say I should take responsibility for my actions - I have self-excluded my account, meaning they should not re-open the account and definitely not allow me to deposit and bet! They exploited my time back then, which was during my wedding, and I turned lots of all this excitement into betting ...

They also lied as they confirmed in writing that the account is closed permanently without the option of re-opening it, and you see what their "word" is good for.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Don't want to be a dick, but how ironic is your user name and the amount you lost?

Maybe you should find out how to bet before continuing in this venture?

dontknowhowtobet

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Don't want to be a dick, but how ironic is your user name and the amount you lost?

Maybe you should find out how to bet before continuing in this venture?
    If you would search and read my latest posts you would notice I'm more than half-way out of the gambling word.
    I'm doing all I can to stop betting completely.
    Thanks for asking.

If anyone could assist me finding the information of the company or the people behind this website it would be very useful, and that's the main reason I started this thread.

domz248
    domz248's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 808

Are you fuckin retarded ?

domz248

Why should they pay you for being A degenerate ? What about if you won could they claim what you are claiming ?

Eejit
    Eejit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5943

Do you have a problem reading?
    Do you have a problem with self-control? Like I said there is still hope find a GA meeting or contact a counselor

You think that for some reason you will get 27K back just because you self-excluded an account and then a month later asked to open it back up? Had you somehow actually won a bet you would've expected to been paid correct or would you just say you know what I self-excluded my account a couple months ago so just send me my deposit back and forget about my profit?.... You have a problem get help

I hope you have told the wife about this addiction/problem or maybe you can afford to blow 27K either way best of luck the first step I would suggest is stop visiting this forum

domz248

Throw the comp out the window. Reevaluate life and be happy you have A wife. Forget about the 27K

dontknowhowtobet

Guys,

I am not going to go into details or run a conversation with you about irrelevant topics.
    I've already explained to you the legal/binding meanings of self-exclusion, you could interpret it the way you like it.

I've self-excluded myself from dozens of bookmakers before, and self-exclusion means that no bets or deposits can be taken from you, these are all void, or only in the case you try to manipulate the provider by opening a new account then the provider can hold no responsibility - however that is not the case here.

From legal perspective, the provider should be held accountable for a breach of its commitment to me, a breach of the self-exclusion and its written confirmation of not allowing the account to be re-opened in the future.

If you have legal grounds or legal claims that you want to quote or mention against those claims then by all means shoot them out here. Otherwise I am not going to discuss irrelevant details with you like what my wife thinks about it ... I'm happy with my wife and anything else should be none of your business.

scottie2005
    Update your status
    scottie2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30487

I am going out on a limb here and guessing you would not have made this claim if you were up 20K?

dontknowhowtobet

Quote Originally Posted by scottie2005 View Post
    I am going out on a limb here and guessing you would not have made this claim if you were up 20K?
    Ask the same from the guy who lost £1,500 and received it back:

http://www.bookmakersforum.com/bookm...et-homecom/337

Rules are rules.
    As a bookmaker you should know an excluded account is excluded, it cannot be re-opened, period.

That's why some bookmakers like Bet365 and Ladbrokes don't take responsibility if you manage to bypass their restriction (they block your name, date of birth etc.) however they both would refuse to re-open your account under any circumstances whatsoever.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

After you self excluded yourself why go back and ask to re instate you

You only have your self to blame

Ok they shouldn't have let you play after you initially banned yourself

domz248

Once your wife finds out about this 27k she won't be so happy. Especially after you promised her you would stop on your wedding day.

domz248

LSbet probably already spent the money and closed up shop

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

The legalities of this matter won't mean SHIT. You are not dealing with sanctioned companies, you are dealing with offshore books here.

Yes, I am sure a book or two has bent because of public pressure on a board before, but not for this kind of money. You have to realize that it isn't like they are $27k richer from you, your bets affected the lines and there is no way you see this money again.

As as for wondering who to 'sue', you must be nuts. There is nobody to sue. What court would you try and sue on offshore in?

Like others have suggested, get in touch with GA, there are a million offshore books and self exclusion doesn't mean shit. You can just move on to the next site. The biggest problem with this is that in an attempt to quit which isn't working you are really only screwing yourself by putting your money with worse and worse outfits.

GL, forget about the cash and run.

dontknowhowtobet

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    The legalities of this matter won't mean SHIT. You are not dealing with sanctioned companies, you are dealing with offshore books here.

Yes, I am sure a book or two has bent because of public pressure on a board before, but not for this kind of money. You have to realize that it isn't like they are $27k richer from you, your bets affected the lines and there is no way you see this money again.

As as for wondering who to 'sue', you must be nuts. There is nobody to sue. What court would you try and sue on offshore in?

Like others have suggested, get in touch with GA, there are a million offshore books and self exclusion doesn't mean shit. You can just move on to the next site. The biggest problem with this is that in an attempt to quit which isn't working you are really only screwing yourself by putting your money with worse and worse outfits.

GL, forget about the cash and run.
    First reasonable response, thank you.
    Why not pursue it in Curacao, where their company and license is registered?

I found out their name should be Media Entertainment N.V. registered in Emancipatie Boulevard 29, New Haven e-Zone, Willemstad, Curacao.

Why not use a local attorney/lawyer/solicitor from Curacao and threaten to take off their license?
    I think it's the most reasonable thing to do, what do you think?

domz248

I found out their name should be Media Entertainment N.V. registered in Emancipatie Boulevard 29, New Haven e-Zone, Willemstad, Curacao.

Why not use a local attorney/lawyer/solicitor from Curacao and threaten to take off their license?
    You are a joke and a disgrace to all gamblers.

Guinser
    Guinser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Then you willingly tried to scam them first by asking to deposit knowing you would try to file a complaint if you lost?

dontknowhowtobet

Guys,

If you don't have anything constructive to say don't expect me to bother to respond to you.
    I know SBR is full of idiots, there are a few good guys who I can run discussions with, they are the ones SBR is still good for, the rest of you are really not worth even a single millisecond of my time.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

It is not worth your time or your money. The courts in these countries do not care about you, they care about keeping companies like this one up and running, halting to support the local economy. Beyond that, they have the relationships there, not you, and do you know how cheap it would be for them to buy off the right person if it ever came to that?

Put this to bed, it stinks but this is a total loss for you.

domz248

It's sad to see you scamming people. You are the bad Person and idiot

dontknowhowtobet

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    It is not worth your time or your money. The courts in these countries do not care about you, they care about keeping companies like this one up and running, halting to support the local economy. Beyond that, they have the relationships there, not you, and do you know how cheap it would be for them to buy off the right person if it ever came to that?

Put this to bed, it stinks but this is a total loss for you.
    Gotcha, thanks for your help D2D.

trevor80
    trevor80's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

you are so unfair and i stop to play with you and speak now with my lawyer about your company.i deposited more than 8000 euro and never did withdraw and never before complaint about my losing bets but you accepted my last bet for under 4.5 although that skonto riga scored and the match was 0-5!!!i saw the match at live streaming at bet365 and although they have delay at streaming,i saw the goal before you accepted!!!you must void the bet and put my money back to my account to continue our relathionship at normal level.if you become unfair,i inform all the forums and organisation that you work with this way!!!trader steal the clients!!!i hope that you become fair and the issue close here.otherwise ,give me the organisation which protect the player of curacao license
    22/06/2014
    16:45:41
    43037830 2400.00 0.00 LOST Single
    UNDER 4.5 @ 1.40 [Total Goals - Live 90 Mins] - FC Jurmala - Skonto Riga LAT Virsliga

this is my mail to scammers lsbet.com and i request from them to give me information about them.they have license in curacao and maybe noone can protect us for them!!!they donot give more information about the license and if one organisation protect me from them!i lost more than 8000 euro to them and never withdraw money from them but they did not respect it and stole me with this way!!!

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Stop betting you asshole!