flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2163

I like Cincy in this game, I think they win rather easy. Orale guey carnalito! Que guey leva?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

pavy? is cincy good? where do you put them in your NFL rankings? that's all I really wanna know.... are they good? does anyone know?

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Well New York is not exactly Guam...

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7360

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    pavy? is cincy good? where do you put them in your NFL rankings? that's all I really wanna know.... are they good? does anyone know?

not sure anymore chi. but one thing i will tell you for sure is they are good enough to be at home for this game and not on the road.

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why take cincy? OCHO CINCO! I have a good feelin' 'bout cincy! I can't back an int prone rookie qb who needs colored flash cards shown to him to know what to do in the heat of battle in a hostile environment against a very hungry team.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 316

Cincinnati has the better offense (Palmer, Benson, Ochocinco) and Jets have the better defense. The main reason I like Cincinnati is the veteran QB. I remember last year the Falcons were a favorite to beat the Cardinals in Arizona but with a rookie QB is very difficult to win on the road a playoff game. And I rate Ryan better than Sanchez.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Cincinnati has the better offense (Palmer, Benson, Ochocinco) and Jets have the better defense. The main reason I like Cincinnati is the veteran QB. I remember last year the Falcons were a favorite to beat the Cardinals in Arizona but with a rookie QB is very difficult to win on the road a playoff game. And I rate Ryan better than Sanchez.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    I like Cincy in this game, I think they win rather easy. Orale guey carnalito! Que guey leva?

jayroy25
    jayroy25's Avatar Become A Pro!

wouldnt surprise me if bengals go 2 afc champ game

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    Why take cincy? OCHO CINCO! I have a good feelin' 'bout cincy! I can't back an int prone rookie qb who needs colored flash cards shown to him to know what to do in the heat of battle in a hostile environment against a very hungry team.

speaking of ochostinko....I got a prop for anyone willing to take it for 300 points

ocho total yards receiving over/under 75

I take the under you take the over

any takers?

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11732

Everybody loves the Jets. Cincy might as well stay home

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

thank your for being the first to actually answer the original question...

my reply to that is that Jets actually had a better Offense believe it or not. they were ranked 20th in total yards (#1 in rushing) and averaged 21.8 pts a game...

while Cincy was 24th in the NFL with 19.1 pts a game.....

so they don't really have a better Offense

and I know you aren't trying to tell me that Benson>Jones or the Jets run game in general..... you aren't that silly

so basically it comes down to Palmer being a vet QB..... he's thrown 1 playoff pass ever...

thanks for answering the question

the fact is that the "public" and "square" opinions aren't based in fact

lakerboy

chi who has the better fg kicker in your opinion?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

lol fg kickers? they are about even

Graham has been known to a miss a few gimmes, even extra points at times but he has a stronger good leg then touchy feely

I make it a push

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

thank your for being the first to actually answer the original question...

my reply to that is that Jets actually had a better Offense believe it or not. they were ranked 20th in total yards (#1 in rushing) and averaged 21.8 pts a game...

while Cincy was 24th in the NFL with 19.1 pts a game.....

so they don't really have a better Offense

and I know you aren't trying to tell me that Benson>Jones or the Jets run game in general..... you aren't that silly

so basically it comes down to Palmer being a vet QB..... he's thrown 1 playoff pass ever...

thanks for answering the question

the fact is that the "public" and "square" opinions aren't based in fact
    I think it's wrong to look at the stats because Cinci had a tougher schedule. They beat all the teams in their division twice one team being superbowl champions and the other AFC finalist of last year and current playoff team. The Jets only quality win was beating the Patriots in week 2 at home. They don't have a quality win on the road. This is the key.

lakerboy

lol fg kickers? they are about even

Graham has been known to a miss a few gimmes, even extra points at times but he has a stronger good leg then touchy feely

I make it a push
    lo chi based on the set total the kickers wil decide this game mark my words

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Rookie QB on the road in the playoffs, AHHAHAHA ill take Cincy ML all night long baby

lakerboy

I think it's wrong to look at the stats because Cinci had a tougher schedule. They beat all the teams in their division twice one team being superbowl champions and the other AFC finalist of last year and current playoff team. The Jets only quality win was beating the Patriots in week 2 at home. They don't have a quality win on the road. This is the key.
    no pavy chi doesnt want to look at wins against teams like pitt that was good last year. the jets won in houston

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

false ny jets had the tougher sched

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

don't talk about last year pavy...again that is a HUGE mistake.... Pittsburgh sucks this year...

should we crown kansas city, cleveland, and oakland for beating LAST YEAR'S super bowl champs?

c'mon

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

All I see is Bengals are 6-0 in their division and Jets are 2-4 in their division. If you want to back a 2-4 team on the road vs a 6-0 team with a rookie QB facing a veteran QB in frigid weather then do it. I'm not going to stop you. It's your money.

lakerboy

Good luck chi-

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

strength of schedule facts? ok I mean its not ALL about stats...but c'mon when you guys bring weak arguments

jets SOS #7
    opponents records 145-110 .568%

Bengals # 22
    opponents records 119-137 .465%

the bengals played the bottom of the barrell and the jets played the cream of the crop. but yet they the w/l was 1 game apart...

Pavy you know the AFC north was the weakest division around...... don't try that weak stuff

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

lakerboy good luck to you too..... but before you leave, just answer the question...

are the bengals good? not good relative to the jets, or better than the jets but ARE the BENGALS GOOD?

that's all I really wanna know

tltaylor89
    FVn=S(1+c)n
    tltaylor89's Avatar Become A Pro!

They could smoeke utyhdfnbd

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Cincy might pull this off

-

PeePee
    PeePee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 247

It's funny how Jets dominated one game and won one fluke game (to make playoff) and people jumped on their bandwagon. This reminds me of how they started their season winning games (was it 3-0?) and Jets fans talked about Superbowl with that GREAT Defense they got shutting out people.... and we all know what came next... with them losing many of their following games. Could not even slow down the Dolphins running down their throat.

Anyway, I love Cin in this spot (situational play for me). Their running game is not far behind Jets (1 v 9), so is total Defense (1 v 4). Playing at home after an embarassment, with experience players... not to mention against the TO-prone rookie QB playing on the road.

CHI, sound like you think Jets will kick Cin butts. Wanna put 100 pts on that playing SU? Sorry, I can only play 100 pts because the other 200 I bet someone else on Jets + Over already. Let me know.

lakerboy

lakerboy good luck to you too..... but before you leave, just answer the question...

are the bengals good? not good relative to the jets, or better than the jets but ARE the BENGALS GOOD?

that's all I really wanna know

not sure what your def of good is but like i said before they are good enough to be at home today. i would say they are a pretty decent team team , certainly not the worst team in the playoffs. Let me ask you a question chi? if they beat the jets would you say they are good?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

nope

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not even capping this game. Playing Cincy blind. A 6-2 home team for under a FG. Are you kidding me? That would have been 7-1 at home, but for that crazy bounce against Denver in week 1.

Cincy no good? They lost last month in San Diego 24-27. You know, the Chargers, hottest team in the league. At around the same time that the Jets were blowing a must-win home game to the Falcons. lol

That was week 15, the Jets last real game...

Oh, and remember #15.

lakerboy

nope
    - then i guess todays game is irrelevent

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    - then i guess todays game is irrelevent

not at all...... the winner gets to go to the next round

and i'm sure that anyone who has $ on the game will not think the outcome irrelevant

no team has to be good for a side to have value

lakerboy

not at all...... the winner gets to go to the next round

and i'm sure that anyone who has $ on the game will not think the outcome irrelevant

no team has to be good for a side to have value

obviously but you already said if the jets lose cincy isnt still good, chi you have it in for them its obvious man, no matter what they do you wont admit they are good or not. even if they won the superbowl you would say they are no good, the bengals won one of the toughest divs in football, what they they do today is going to be gravy. the jets will get pounded you watch buddy- have a good night

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

I actually like the Bengals...

not sure where you get that...

but there is no way you can call the AFC north good this year....let alone a tough division

is cincy good for beating the jets? nah

remember my original question asks of cincy is good at all..... I don't think the Jets are all that good either..... so why does cincy have to be good for beating a mediocre team, just because the mediocre team's stats beat them in every which way.

cincy and/or the jets are good if they beat indy/chargers next round....

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

The real question is... if Cincy does beat the Jets will they win their next game? No way IMO, Cincy might win this game but no way are they getting any further.

I live in NJ and have heard SO much on the radio about the Jets... I honestly think they pull it out tomorrow against a Bengal team that has played terrible in the past month. Sanchez won't even be given a chance to lose this game, they will get a defensive TD and win a low scoring game.

First 12345 Last