FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

All I can do is laugh at this point. I'm a tiger fan so hope he ships this thing, but would have made this bet 10 times over again if I could. Back to the drawing board

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Jinxed yourself hardcore, i would of never of taken this bet watched a buddy sweat out Haas yesterday against Tiger. Tiger was back to hitting fairways and his approach was way better yesterday than it has been all year. Either way get em next time.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    I didn't even know this was on today
    every thursday kicks off the start of a new golf tournament somewhere.

Jaug
    1 in 2.7 mill
    Jaug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2977

Tiger is back.. what a player

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Fuk

Flipper get them tomorrow

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

nice hit!

jjgold

Can you imagine if Tiger ever won this

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Jaug View Post
    On the opposite side, Tiger +143. Tiger started playing good golf yesterday and led 3 to 2 vs Haas. Haas the pulled out the MOOSE and won 4 to 3.

My European connection is recommending Tiger here.

I was saving this for the Haas backers, but this one is clearly for you...

jjgold

Who has balls to fade Tiger tomorrow

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    Jinxed yourself hardcore, i would of never of taken this bet watched a buddy sweat out Haas yesterday against Tiger. Tiger was back to hitting fairways and his approach was way better yesterday than it has been all year. Either way get em next time.
    Haha I know haas was 2 up thru 5, I thought it was going to be a routine tiger day. Tiger ends up winning by 5 strokes, go figure.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Who has balls to fade Tiger tomorrow
    No one. Dude was seriously within 10 feet from the pin on every single approach shot, wasn't in real trouble on any hole

jjgold

Flipper give us some
    Match ups tomorrow

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Flipper give us some
    Match ups tomorrow
    nah bro I'm done with this broke fuk no name tournament. Can't cap these weenies. I'll be concocting a new winning formula in the lab for the pga championship and eating Oreos and peanut butter and jellies.

Covy
    Covy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1430

Hindsight is 20/20.

At the time of bet, Haas the safer play than Tiger due to Tiger being wildly inconsistent. He went off today and now everyone acts like they knew it was gonna happen today of all days

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Covy View Post
    Hindsight is 20/20.

At the time of bet, Haas the safer play than Tiger due to Tiger being wildly inconsistent. He went off today and now everyone acts like they knew it was gonna happen today of all days
    Agreed, Friday was a risk. If we were gonna shoot for a day, I might have thought moving day on Saturday.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Agreed, Friday was a risk. If we were gonna shoot for a day, I might have thought moving day on Saturday.

why? If past results are a factor in the way we should place a bet, tiger on any day the past few years has been easy to make $ off of. Made decent change off betting against tiger

lotterypick87
    lotterypick87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

It seems like he found something yesterday on the front 9. Personally I'd stay away from him this week. He could have shot in the low 60's today very easily. Any bet for or against him going into the weekend would be purely a crapshoot.

EVfollower
    EVfollower's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

This is what happens when you say you're done until a certain event and can't hold back cause you gotta have action...you lose. Its just like meeting cashout point, people then go on tilt suddenly seems like.

Instead of gambling, try going into sales or marketing or phone soliciating. You sure as hell put your heart out on all these "guarantees" and hardly ever does it seem like they win but you convincingly make it sound like it will win for sure beforehand. Similar to what a sales guy does, makes promises he can't keep.

lotterypick87

Btw the swing he had off the tee on 18 yesterday was the best one I've seen him make in years. High draw around the dogleg. Absolute bomb. I'm thinking about driving up to watch tomorrow. It's only about 4 hours away for me.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by EVfollower View Post
    This is what happens when you say you're done until a certain event and can't hold back cause you gotta have action...you lose. Its just like meeting cashout point, people then go on tilt suddenly seems like.

Instead of gambling, try going into sales or marketing or phone soliciating. You sure as hell put your heart out on all these "guarantees" and hardly ever does it seem like they win but you convincingly make it sound like it will win for sure beforehand. Similar to what a sales guy does, makes promises he can't keep.
    lol buddy it was a loser, did you take it too? I won't go on tilt because I'm not betting this crapshoot anymore and refuse to bet MLB. I liked the bet for obvious reasons, to Covys point it's easy for you to say all this now.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    why? If past results are a factor in the way we should place a bet, tiger on any day the past few years has been easy to make $ off of. Made decent change off betting against tiger
    Like you, I would have made this bet over again, but past results are only part of it...

Yeah, I considered a dangerous Tiger and Friday's can be a risk. I've got a few other options on the table and can fire again Saturday if the lines look right....
    Believe it or not, I am using some math surrounded by current market analysis to get this play. I used it in a parlay spanning 4 days.

That said, I am aware that the way I came up with this play has plenty of evidence to show it runs a higher risk on Friday than it would have on Saturday.

It's the way I must view the markets because it is the way it is.

I would still take the risk to build positions though.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by lotterypick87 View Post
    Btw the swing he had off the tee on 18 yesterday was the best one I've seen him make in years. High draw around the dogleg. Absolute bomb. I'm thinking about driving up to watch tomorrow. It's only about 4 hours away for me.
    good shot to win this tournament, not a lot of big names in the field. Only 1 back with a few holes in the round left. I will say, he looked spectacular today

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Like you, I would have made this bet over again, but past results are only part of it...

Believe it or not, I am using some math surrounded by current market analysis to get this play. I used it in a parlay spanning 4 days.

That said, I am aware that the way I came up with this play has plenty of evidence to show it runs a higher risk on Friday than it would have on Saturday.

It's the way I must view the markets because it is the way it is.

I would still take the risk to build positions though.

Agreed. Only thing that stuck out to me, thought it was a great bet. Can't win every time, glad tiger finally found some kind of form.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Home run hitter in 13

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Look at 1997...young kids driving the shit out of the ball, but hurting their bodies in the process.

lotterypick87

I like Justin Rose -150 tomorrow versus Justin Thomas. Also Fowler -125 over Walker.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah, Rose chunked it on Friday, I pulled the trigger too soon. He should be very comfortable here and Saturday is a good moving day for him..

Good Luck

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11612

Leader Merrit shot a 61 today - and that includes a bogey on a par 5.

Tiger, after a nice round yesterday, is even par through 4 holes, which is fall-behind golf on this course today ... more distressingly to those "Tiger is back!" people is that he's missed the fairway on his first 4 tee shots. Okay, make that the first 5.

http://golfweek.com/news/2015/aug/01...ken-loans-sat/

When and if Tiger gets back - it will be obvious and need no convincing. But until that time, Tiger is not back.
    Last edited by ByeShea; 08-01-15 at 01:17 PM.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Lol tiger murders course when I bet against him. Now today has hit 2 shots off tee into the gallery, can't hit a fairway at all. Go figure.

ByeShea

Lol tiger murders course when I bet against him. Now today has hit 2 shots off tee into the gallery, can't hit a fairway at all. Go figure.
    Golf at that level is grind city. Honestly there are local pros all around the country who can have a big round and end up on the leaderboard - it's stringing together 4 rounds of tourney winning golf that separate the men from the boys. Tiger not even close, but he still plays under more scrutiny than anyone. What he used to thrive on now absolutely takes its toll on him.

ByeShea

... and Bill Haas is -6 thru 14 today. Rough.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    ... and Bill Haas is -6 thru 14 today. Rough.
    Yep, typical. When things don't go your way they really don't go your way.

lotterypick87

Quote Originally Posted by lotterypick87 View Post
    I like Justin Rose -150 tomorrow versus Justin Thomas. Also Fowler -125 over Walker.
    If I just stuck to golf I'd be up so much this year. lol

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Tiger posting an awful round today. Like I said, the bet probably wins 8/10 times. Unfortunate I picked it the day woods shoots a -5

First 123 Last