1. #71
    G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-01-09
    Posts: 22,251

    Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    how do i report it to HIS insurance? just go through mine?
    did you get his plate #??? your insurance co. will hunt him down once they get accident report...

    you will need a report Brockster!

  2. #72
    Lost Angel
    Lost Angel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-15-09
    Posts: 856

    Quote Originally Posted by BarkingToad View Post
    I agree with you. Why people make fun of someone making an honest living and not being a burden to society never makes sense to me. Especially someone working in hazardous weather.
    What strikes me as fukking inexplicable is how these elite people who judge a man based on his job, his appearance are here because somewhere back in time a dirty ugly foul smelling motherfukker moved some rocks to get a loaf of bread so that he could feed his family


    so that they wouldn't die.

    If they had died, fukking elitist wouldn't even be here

    so anyone housing on mf because he delivers fukking pizzas....anyone whose brains tells them that "defines" the cat..

    is a moron



    I mean, ****. How hard is this to figure out? Pizza is great and to live in a world where we can get Pizza BROUGHT TO US??!!??


    shit man....whoever talks shit about a cat just cause he's deliverin pizzas...like says he's less worthy cuz he's deliverin pizzas...shit man...

    dude that says some shit like that has got a hard fuggin life ahead of him.


    it can't be fun


    being that ****in stoopid

  3. #73
    Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 45,122
    Betpoints: 6646

    This fuk still hasn't called me back, i called him and told him that by monday either we have deal worked out by monday, or the cops and insurance are 100% involved
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/21/2022


  4. #74
    podunk
    podunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-12-09
    Posts: 3,455

    hope you get it figured out man

  5. #75
    nobshine
    nobshine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-12-08
    Posts: 489

    Call you're insurance company immediately. If you have his info, which I am sure you do, call the dude and tell him you have a claim number and you're insurance company will be going after his. You do need to file a report, just so it is on record. Tell the dude you have done this and for another dime you can make it go away for him. If he refuses, proceed with you're insurance and the police. If his company finds out he did not report his ins. will drop him or raise his rates. All this should be mentioned to him.

    Fight fire with fire.

  6. #76
    Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 45,122
    Betpoints: 6646

    Quote Originally Posted by nobshine View Post
    Call you're insurance company immediately. If you have his info, which I am sure you do, call the dude and tell him you have a claim number and you're insurance company will be going after his. You do need to file a report, just so it is on record. Tell the dude you have done this and for another dime you can make it go away for him. If he refuses, proceed with you're insurance and the police. If his company finds out he did not report his ins. will drop him or raise his rates. All this should be mentioned to him.

    Fight fire with fire.
    very good info, he has till monday to play ball...
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/21/2022


  7. #77
    Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON
    Karayilan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-10-09
    Posts: 3,742

    Go round his yard bring a few reliable guys, make sure they look like the type that would do damage, wait for him to come out get one of your guys to take a machete out on him, then tell him to take it away so he acknowledges that your in control of this situation. 95% chance of him finding you the money.

    Or you could be sensible and do it through the insurance companies but they take ages.

  8. #78
    Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 45,122
    Betpoints: 6646

    Will update tomorrow after i see if this prick answers his phone...if not, Urbana police getting a call.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/21/2022


  9. #79
    paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-08-09
    Posts: 62,865
    Betpoints: 2024

    Karalian, if anybody came on my yard with a macheti, I'd put a bullet in his chest. 100% legal

  10. #80
    stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-29-08
    Posts: 27,999
    Betpoints: 2570

    Quote Originally Posted by Lost Angel View Post
    What strikes me as fukking inexplicable is how these elite people who judge a man based on his job, his appearance are here because somewhere back in time a dirty ugly foul smelling motherfukker moved some rocks to get a loaf of bread so that he could feed his family


    so that they wouldn't die.

    If they had died, fukking elitist wouldn't even be here

    so anyone housing on mf because he delivers fukking pizzas....anyone whose brains tells them that "defines" the cat..

    is a moron



    I mean, ****. How hard is this to figure out? Pizza is great and to live in a world where we can get Pizza BROUGHT TO US??!!??


    shit man....whoever talks shit about a cat just cause he's deliverin pizzas...like says he's less worthy cuz he's deliverin pizzas...shit man...

    dude that says some shit like that has got a hard fuggin life ahead of him.


    it can't be fun


    being that ****in stoopid
    2006-2009 i made approx 60k a year closing real estate loans.

    Since then 80% of the brokers in PA are out of business. The title company I worked for went out of business.

    I now commute 2.5 hours each morning to a broker for a low wage, close their deals, take a full course load of online classes, and yes I deliver pizzas on the weekends because I live in the sticks now with my girl and there is nothing for work around here.

    I understand why someone would make fun of someone, but seriously STFU anyone working at all is gettin it done.

  11. #81
    gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-04-06
    Posts: 6,276
    Betpoints: 108

    How did this turn out? I can't imagine the police would be able to do anything without filing a report at the scene.

  12. #82
    Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-22-08
    Posts: 63,129
    Betpoints: 1531

    Brock what ever happened with this?

  13. #83
    rookie
    rookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-01-05
    Posts: 682
    Betpoints: 18

    Good bump...we need complete stories.

  14. #84
    Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 45,122
    Betpoints: 6646

    Turned it into my insurance, since the guy gave me the 500 that covered my deductible, since he ducked out on everything, i gave state farm all the info i had on him, so they were chasing him down..
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/21/2022


  15. #85
    odusmykal
    odusmykal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-30-07
    Posts: 3,426

    Thanks for the update Brock.. Is You car fixed and good as new now?.

  16. #86
    PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-10
    Posts: 6,766
    Betpoints: 2205

    Quote Originally Posted by wal66 View Post
    What a dick!!!!!!!!!!!.
    Man is working at least. Not sitting on his ass collecting unemployment or disability. He's providing for his family instead of having the Goverment and our tax dollars do it for him and you poke fun at the guy?
    What a dick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sayin`

  17. #87
    Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 45,122
    Betpoints: 6646

    Quote Originally Posted by odusmykal View Post
    Thanks for the update Brock.. Is You car fixed and good as new now?.
    yeah, kickass job, expensive, 2 dimes, but nothing out of my pocket.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/21/2022


  18. #88
    seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-08-06
    Posts: 22,559
    Betpoints: 9144

    You were supposed to get hosed on this one. Karma is a bitch. You must be doing something right.

  19. #89
    purecarnagge
    purecarnagge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-07
    Posts: 4,843
    Betpoints: 78

    Guys...why is it up to Brock to do the drunk dumbass a favor? I just want to overview this from a assholes perspective.

    -Pizza driver gets hit
    -guys who hit brock is drunk
    -Brock feels the need to protect him, and cuts him a deal.
    -Guy gives him 350, his g/f writes him a check for 150.00 that could have been bad/stop payed.
    -Brock then has to dick around with the guy and is now going to get his insurance rates jacked up because he tried to cut a deal with scum POS drunk guy. (prob jjgolds cousin)
    - Now Brock is left scratching his head and is wondering why HIS insurance instead of the guys insurance is picking up the 2k tab on the bill.

    Stupid is as stupid does, and Brock that was ****ing stupid.

  20. #90
    Bullseye
    Bullseye's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-08-10
    Posts: 107

    Quote Originally Posted by Pecos Bill View Post
    people here dont have any self respect??..delivering pizzas..

    At least he does something with his life. And he doesn't live with his parents!
    You're one to talk...
    And he has more self respect than you, who SANDED your own face! There's the pot calling the kettle black!
    Last edited by Bullseye; 03-22-10 at 07:58 PM.

  21. #91
    wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-22-08
    Posts: 12,983
    Betpoints: 60

    what a hoot pecos LOOKING DOWN on anyone on earth

    a fukin pussy who sucks off parents for his existence and the occasional mule run below the border, yea he is a class act

    brock is royalty compared to pecos

  22. #92
    exstatman
    exstatman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-02-06
    Posts: 1,054
    Betpoints: 144

    While admitting you're an asshole, is it difficult living with Cranial Rectal Inversion Syndrome? Being one who has worked in the insurance industry for at least a few years, basically nothing you say is correct. Myths live for some reason.

    Quote Originally Posted by purecarnagge View Post
    Guys...why is it up to Brock to do the drunk dumbass a favor? I just want to overview this from a assholes perspective.

    -Pizza driver gets hit
    -guys who hit brock is drunk
    -Brock feels the need to protect him, and cuts him a deal.
    -Guy gives him 350, his g/f writes him a check for 150.00 that could have been bad/stop payed.
    -Brock then has to dick around with the guy and is now going to get his insurance rates jacked up because he tried to cut a deal with scum POS drunk guy. (prob jjgolds cousin)
    - Now Brock is left scratching his head and is wondering why HIS insurance instead of the guys insurance is picking up the 2k tab on the bill.

    Stupid is as stupid does, and Brock that was ****ing stupid.

  23. #93
    EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-06-06
    Posts: 71,664

    Almost the same situation happened to me. You should have just got the estimate first and took his money. If you are an unscrupulous bastard, I'm sure you could find someone to give you an estimate twice the actual value.

  24. #94
    HUSALAH
    HUSALAH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-25-10
    Posts: 203

    u can still call ur insurance and have them handle it, get the most expensive stimate u can and then u have thta plus 500, no way they can prove he gave u 500 so dent it and take him for like another 3k, nice work just dont **** it up now, u got this guy, ive been waiting for a situationn like this for awhile, ive been ****ed for all my accidents and im ready to do the same to someone else...id go to th doctor asap also if he really wants to **** around... then 100k for a ****d up back and u wont have to deliver pizzas for some time...

  25. #95
    THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-27-09
    Posts: 17,707

    Brock sounds like too nice of a guy. I may have worked out the original deal like Brock did, not call the authorities, took what money he had for doing so. But that $500 would have been the payment for saving him $3000 in court fees & fines, DUI on his record, 48 hours in jail, a year without a license. $500 small price to pay for avoiding that. Now the paying for the accident would come. x amount of $ weekly. And he would have paid if he enjoyed walking without a limp & balanced

  26. #96
    Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 45,122
    Betpoints: 6646

    will never happen again, i didn't get burned at all by this, but i learned a valuable lesson. ALWAYS call the cops and get a police report, unless you are getting cash and blown from a broad, do it without hesitation.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/21/2022


  27. #97
    THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-27-09
    Posts: 17,707

    glad it all worked out brock. I am one who will help someout out by not calling cops. I understand situations. I hate getting the authorities involved, just the way I was raised. But I will get my money from you or you will get hurt! I may not hurt you, but I will have 2 guys visit you that would just as soon be in County as anywhere.

  28. #98
    purecarnagge
    purecarnagge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-07
    Posts: 4,843
    Betpoints: 78

    Quote Originally Posted by exstatman View Post
    While admitting you're an asshole, is it difficult living with Cranial Rectal Inversion Syndrome? Being one who has worked in the insurance industry for at least a few years, basically nothing you say is correct. Myths live for some reason.

    You don't cut deals with the guy. Anyone in the insurance industry will gladly tell you to just report it. Especially after seeing the horror stories...

    Should have given the guy a nice night in jail.


    Brock ****ed up. if they can't locate this guy or prove it then brock has to pay his deductible. At this point they are more than likely not there yet. Depending upon insurance company he will be reimbursed if they collect funds or they might have him pay his deductible. Really depends if they got in touch with him.

    real question is why put yourself in the position to possibly be out 500.00 ( now brock got the money in cash, but that just add a whole layer of extra shit now that insurance companies are involved).

  29. #99
    Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-04-07
    Posts: 18,274
    Betpoints: 3217

    Amazing these situations keep happening.

First 123
Top