capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    excellent
    solid software
    early openers
    tremendous live betting on lots of bets

Their live betting is absolute junk. It takes forever for the bet to submit and 50% of the time the line changes first and you have to try again . There have been times I've tried to submit a live wager 5+ times and it never gets through.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    underrated is also a good word
    This.

It's a great book. Right behind 5Dimes and Bookmaker for Americans.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    betonline is a lot of things but underrated is for sure not one of them

possibly correctly rated or possibly slightly overrated
    I disagree. By and large, it has a horrible reputation around here.

tradeout
    Become A Pro!
    tradeout's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 55318

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    Live betting is the shizz, hedge city baby, grab the dog, dog takes early lead, grab fave now as a dog, guaranteed loooot
    This.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

IMO way better options out there but to each their own.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Betonline through the years has been gaining in popularity

There live betting has really helped

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19261

Yes, they have treated me fine as well. Very generous with their new player - redeposit bonuses.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

BOL is a very good book. Good props and futures odds. Withdrawals are pretty easily processed. Will send them a little something during the fall to play again.

rockmvp1209
    rockmvp1209's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3931

Youwager

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Had BetOnline a couple of times.

I never had reduced juice/low vig. I don't know if that's confirmed or not? Probably a huge advantage if you can get it.

They have bonuses... but MEGA ROLLOVERS. Watch out.

I received a chk once written in 100% Spanish. Yes, it's true. When I tried to deposit at my bnk... they looked at me like go fuk yourself. Had a dik of time trying to clear it.

Personally Nasher... there's probably 3-4 better books out there. Go with Heritage Sports and sign up with their -105 VIG.

Using 5D with Heritage is a pretty good combo actually.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!, and scottgodson1985

theviking
    theviking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4084

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I disagree. By and large, it has a horrible reputation around here.
    I live in europe and use ewallets.....
    It had a horrible reputation, it got soo much better the last years, now it pays in hours if you use ewallets.
    I dont think Cs understood much english for some years ago, it has gotten much better too.

So much what you read in this forum is not true, like the bonus rollovers that continue when account is empty,
    its a bug, that sometimes happend, sometimes not, with the auto calculate function. One line to support ,and its zeroed .

I can recommend the book, have used it ALOT for many years.

scottgodson1985
    Update your status
    scottgodson1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11160

lol i cant believe they wrote u a check in spanish

mk0523
    mk0523's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't play here guys. The people who run this site can not be trusted. I won $37 on here without ever making a deposit and decided to place a bet in the Sportsroom since they were offering a $50 freeplay Mobile bet for your first time bet. So I went ahead and made a bet and lost it. Since I lost the bet, I qualified for a $37 freeplay and went ahead and sent them an email.

I get an email back from them saying I don't qualify since I never made a deposit. I checked the terms and conditions page and there is no mention at all of having to make a deposit to qualify. I than go online and talk to someone from betonline and they say you need to make a Real Money Wager in order to qualify. So I told them isn't US currency real money? The rep went on to bullshit and say that the money I had wasn't real money and that only money from deposits is real money. That makes no sense at all to say that money you win on the site isn't real money. Bet online can not be trusted, stay away from this scam site.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Quote Originally Posted by mk0523 View Post
    Don't play here guys. The people who run this site can not be trusted. I won $37 on here without ever making a deposit and decided to place a bet in the Sportsroom since they were offering a $50 freeplay Mobile bet for your first time bet. So I went ahead and made a bet and lost it. Since I lost the bet, I qualified for a $37 freeplay and went ahead and sent them an email.

I get an email back from them saying I don't qualify since I never made a deposit. I checked the terms and conditions page and there is no mention at all of having to make a deposit to qualify. I than go online and talk to someone from betonline and they say you need to make a Real Money Wager in order to qualify. So I told them isn't US currency real money? The rep went on to bullshit and say that the money I had wasn't real money and that only money from deposits is real money. That makes no sense at all to say that money you win on the site isn't real money. Bet online can not be trusted, stay away from this scam site.
    you did not get scammed
    stop being cheap

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    you did not get scammed
    stop being cheap
    Agreed

niltes
    niltes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 258

nice store. they put up lines very early and their numbers are not vanilla.
    according to a friend, they are taking some decent action over there closer
    to post.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

If you like to bet dogs in football you have go with bovada. Even with their cappy new layout you'll get the best spread there.

canicon
    canicon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Good book but I can't deposit with c card and then I can't bet with them.

Jnas
    Jnas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8549

Quote Originally Posted by mk0523 View Post

you got free play and then wanted another freeplay off the freeplay ??? they say no and you complain after they gave you something for free already my lord please get a paper route or something so you can deposit $50 and sweat out your $5 plays

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It's a pretty big book now and definitely has gotten better and better the last three years so it's becoming a top-five book

brownsfan
    brownsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Heritage >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BetOnline

pokerking
    pokerking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1903

They charged me 6.5% on a *********** deposit that they didn't disclose when I made the deposit.

First 12