d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21617

Trump would start World War 3, 4, 5 and 6.

I don't take this lightly, but if Trump were elected (and he won't, but let's pretend), I will leave the country. Would make the USA the complete laughingstock of the world. We'd all be buried.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I'm voting for Trump

"In Trump We Trust"

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7236

The Atlantic had a good article on this

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/...-trump/398951/

The highlights of which were:

1. When someone makes a lot of money in business that doesn’t necessarily mean that they’d make a good president or even a good steward of the economy.
    2. Just because Rush Limbaugh and other talk radio hosts take a figure seriously it doesn’t mean that anyone else should. Trusted conservative entertainers frequently fail to warn their audiences away from obvious hucksters.
    3. Mainstream media pundits and the Republican-Party establishment have their respective flaws, but that doesn’t mean that they’re always wrong and safely ignored. Sometimes their criticism of public figures is insightful and accurate. Their arguments should be weighed and grappled with, not reflexively dismissed.
    4. At times, transgressing against political correctness is a sign of intellectual integrity and bravery. More often, it requires no courage and is undertaken as a cynical gambit to get money, fame, or power from a block of disaffected Americans. Lots of figures who court conservatives are opportunists of this sort.
    5. The fact that a public figure drives the left crazy is not itself a good reason for conservatives to rally around them, no matter how emotionally satisfying some find it. Supporting a politician on that basis is shallow, irresponsible, and shameful.
    6. Bombastic rhetoric is not a proxy for conservatism. Too many GOP voters don’t see that, treating very conservative politicians like Jon Huntsman as RINO traitors while mistaking Trump-like poseurs for champions.

Anyone who thinks John McCain is not a war hero is crazy. Kasich is the best candidate the republicans have. They can win with Kasich. Trump will not go anywhere, but will force actual candidates to make themselves look stupid and waste money on the primary.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Until a pres. does away with the Fed it doesn't matter who's the pres.

Bustedu
    Bustedu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4569

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...0081016?page=3
    Is this a war hero? Fck Mclown

Quote Originally Posted by Waterstpub87 View Post

1. When someone makes a lot of money in business that doesn’t necessarily mean that they’d make a good president or even a good steward of the economy.
    2. Just because Rush Limbaugh and other talk radio hosts take a figure seriously it doesn’t mean that anyone else should. Trusted conservative entertainers frequently fail to warn their audiences away from obvious hucksters.
    3. Mainstream media pundits and the Republican-Party establishment have their respective flaws, but that doesn’t mean that they’re always wrong and safely ignored. Sometimes their criticism of public figures is insightful and accurate. Their arguments should be weighed and grappled with, not reflexively dismissed.
    4. At times, transgressing against political correctness is a sign of intellectual integrity and bravery. More often, it requires no courage and is undertaken as a cynical gambit to get money, fame, or power from a block of disaffected Americans. Lots of figures who court conservatives are opportunists of this sort.
    5. The fact that a public figure drives the left crazy is not itself a good reason for conservatives to rally around them, no matter how emotionally satisfying some find it. Supporting a politician on that basis is shallow, irresponsible, and shameful.
    6. Bombastic rhetoric is not a proxy for conservatism. Too many GOP voters don’t see that, treating very conservative politicians like Jon Huntsman as RINO traitors while mistaking Trump-like poseurs for champions.

Anyone who thinks John McCain is not a war hero is crazy. Kasich is the best candidate the republicans have. They can win with Kasich. Trump will not go anywhere, but will force actual candidates to make themselves look stupid and waste money on the primary.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Trump would start World War 3, 4, 5 and 6.

I don't take this lightly, but if Trump were elected (and he won't, but let's pretend), I will leave the country. Would make the USA the complete laughingstock of the world. We'd all be buried.
    And Obama hasn't started World Wars yet? Everyday he does.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Waterstpub87 View Post

except Trump called him a war hero 4X and more the next day. Trump said it they way he did because McCain called 15,000 Americans "crazies".

People with agendas will say anything to attempt to discredit someone they don't like. Facts are irrelevant to these people and they count on the short attention span of many Americans. So they will falsify stories and people will believe it. They also know that people will even post it on social media without reading the whole story. And round and round does go the intellectual dishonesty merry go round.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    Maybe.

Maybe people want to hear stuff like.

How. How long. How much.
    u forgot words like "incredible" "amazing" He loves those kinds of words.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

im starting to jump on the Trump bandwagon. He is saying stuff i have said about some of these scumbag republicans and actually has the same asshats who defended these dirtbags now on his side. You can't make this shit up. Dumb Dwight now agreeing with Trump LMFAO after defending for years, the same shitbags Trump is now trashing. Same shit with Sourpuss. God this country is borderline retarded. The laughing stock of the free world. JUst went South for a few days. These fuks if they moved any slower they would be going backwards. Still pissed off about the civil war and a bad chip on their shoulder about their racist flag. Just people getting taken advantage of over and over and to stupid to realize it cause their bible blinds them.

DwightShrute

[IMG]https://*********************************/hphotos-xtp1/v/t1.0-9/11703210_885582171479725_670415506769975 9270_n.jpg?oh=a1d9dba6eaaf8de257f05cf4c9 66b1bf&oe=561C1FCB[/IMG]

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Trump and his saucy tongue

Trump has gob's of distractors, all, from every possible, well defenced wall they can hide behind. The Problem: Trump plays to win and is never scripted or telepropted, leaving himself open for potshots of the less powerful and less rich.

If he was a tad smarter and more cool-headed, he could very well be 30 points or more ahead of his competition.

Well, he's not, because he fires from the hip when someone dares drop a cheap shot on him. McCain dropped a couple of silent cheapies earlier-and then the one not so cheap, last week.

Trump was ready and he was hot!
    Yes, I agree, McCain, is no hero. Hell, every other man on your block might as well be called a hero. McCain, what I have seen, was failure in congress for years. And, there is no way he loses to Obama...no way, but he did and you know why?
    No, it wasn't Palin, but that certainly didn't help, even though I thought she made Hiller look like an amateur, while making public speeches.

Okay, McCain tried to be Mr. Nice Guy in that election. He let Rev. Wright slide. He Played pattycake with Obama, actually comng across as a the nice old white guy, candidate. And the other: The Obama friendship with another, near; unabomber.
    He was a conserative dummy, just as The Donald said, just what heroic thing did he do? He survived a capture. That's what human's do; survive. Hell. I do that everyday, don't you?
    This fellow sees Trump much like I do.

Sidenote first:
    *Doctor Reveals Hair Restoration Secret That Forced Him To Give Up His Own Practice. {side note to JJ, who will soon lose more hair, worrying over Trump}

Charles Hurt:

Campaigning in Iowa over the weekend, Donald Trump was being, well, Donald Trump, fearlessly bellowing insults without mercy, until he finally landed a big blow on Old John McCain and managed to hit on the ONLY thing you cannot say bad about the senator from Arizona. In mocking and belittling Mr. McCain’s tortured service as a downed Navy pilot in a Hanoi prison camp, The Donald’s meteoric ascent seemed threatened — but just for a moment.

PHOTOS: Best states for concealed carry — ranked worst to first

Impetuous, spoiled and self-absorbed, John McCain gives countless reasons to be derided and scorned. He has been a media darling for decades — not for any kind of principle, but rather for his willingness to sell out fellow Republicans if it gains him some political edge. Knighted the “maverick,” Mr. McCain can always be relied upon for a disparaging quote.

His star turn in the “Keating Five” scandal gave us campaign finance “reform,” which in reality was nothing more than a bunch of tangled rules that spoiled free speech and gave Democrats an unfair edge in campaigns.

But it successfully laundered Mr. McCain’s own political career of an awful stain.

Worst of all, the old geezer somehow managed to lose the 2008 presidential campaign to a young street hustler spouting vague and empty promises. The only remotely savvy thing John McCain has accomplished in his post-Hanoi career was to pick former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin as his running mate. But even that was a self-serving choice in hopes of breathing the faintest life into his doddering campaign.

Then along comes Donald Trump, fighting the right fight but picking up the wrong weapon. The great and refreshing thing about The Donald is that he has never been to politician school. He says whatever he wants when he wants and how he wants.

Ironically, Mr. Trump is truly the maverick that John McCain has always dreamed of being as he’s stumbled through his long, long political career.

When it comes to mannerly decorum, Donald Trump is untrainable. He always has said and will continue to say things that are wildly impolitic. And that is precisely why people like him so much and trust him.

Newest polls out of Iowa and nationally already suggest that the breathless predictions of Mr. Trump’s demise from every corner of the national, political media set have been a wee bit premature. Once again, the experts utterly fail to understand the allure of a “Teflon Don” presidency.

People are drawn to Mr. Trump not because he is a polished insider who knows how to speak in hushed earth tones that put people to sleep and in the end say absolutely nothing. They like Mr. Trump because he says SOMETHING every time he opens his mouth. After all the years of meaningless yammer, ANYTHING is better than all the political blather. Even if what he says sometimes runs a bit foul of acceptable discourse.

Undoubtedly, Mr. Trump wishes he had steered a bit clearer of Mr. McCain’s honorable service. But he has built up so much credibility with his unflinching, unvarnished talk that supporters are willing to forgive him a verbal slip-up here and there.

People like Mr. Trump not because they think he will be dainty and gentle inside the china shop of the federal government. They love him because they think he will be an enraged, groaning and goring bull, slashing his giant, shiny horns deep into every corner of the china shop as all the experts — shrieking — go scurrying in every direction to get away from the rampaging beast.

The American people have watched for decades as all the political experts have worked their magic and built up this monstrous city where the streets are literally lined with slabs of expensive granite paid for by innocent taxpayers thousands of miles away.

Story Continues →

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...#ixzz3galgeOdz
    Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Teflon Don (I know ripped from the mafia guy) but it is a cool nickname, just wanted to add that.

I have no doubts that some of McCains glorious records are probably glossed over a bit but he was a PoW for goodness sake. That is not easy to do and I don't care who you are. Now having said that, does the guy need to be the POTUS? I don't think so, he needs to be enjoying his money/life/whatever somewhere and leave the politics alone. I know when I got bombed up in Afghanistan I sure as hell didn't want to come home and run for office, I just wanted to be alone in the middle of nowhere. This worry's me that he is full of shit (McCain) or maybe I am just a weird dude.

Trump is a loose cannon and I have no issues clowning on McCain the politician but if he was indeed a PoW then it needs to be respected, at least if you are an American imho. Should it win him the presidency? God no...he needs mental exams daily and tons of marjiuana I would bet.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Thanks for your service Razzey.

McCain calling those people crazy is more accurate than Trump not calling McCain a war hero.

Some of the stuff that comes out of McCain's mouth sounds crazy and would be allowed to call someone else crazy.

Trump however, w/o thinking, calls out McCain who served, but didn't serve himself.

I've been noticing those in office who are being interviewed by cable news about Trump, they are careful with
    their words, because they don't want to be publically ridiculed like when Graham called Trump a jackass.
    We saw what happened with that. He gave out Lindsey's phone number like what a kindergartener would do.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 332

Being entertaining is what's needed to win an presidential election in this American Idol era. Obama (even though he needed a teleprompter) had that charisma that inspired the young and minorities. Bill Clinton had every scandal around him, but he would charm the hell out of you. That son'bitch would lie to your face, and you just wanted to believe him anyway. Reagan always knew what to say and how to say it. The Great Communicator. The only reason we had the Bush's in the White House is because they went against equally or more dull opponents like Dukakis, Gore, and Kerry. Eventually Republicans are going to learn that you need a "character" to win the big election. That's why Trump is taking the oxygen out of the other 15 Republicans' campaigns. Donald Trump is filling that entertainment vacuum. Potential voters listen to him, and want to see what he is going to do next. A lot of the "sound bite" voters are not as much interested in what he is saying, but how he is presenting it. He's kind of like a pied piper. Most of the Republican candidates can't keep up with him, and Hillary surely can't do it with her stale, plastic, and down right fake demeanor. Don't be surprised if we see 2-3 Republican candidates trying to take things "outside the box" to gain some attention. Rand Paul is already trying it.

Last edited by Mr KLC; 07-22-15 at 08:34 AM.

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Thanks for your service Razzey.

McCain calling those people crazy is more accurate than Trump not calling McCain a war hero.

Some of the stuff that comes out of McCain's mouth sounds crazy and would be allowed to call someone else crazy.

Trump however, w/o thinking, calls out McCain who served, but didn't serve himself.

I've been noticing those in office who are being interviewed by cable news about Trump, they are careful with
    their words, because they don't want to be publically ridiculed like when Graham called Trump a jackass.
    We saw what happened with that. He gave out Lindsey's phone number like what a kindergartener would do.
    I don't recall the "real" facts of why Trump didn't want to go to Vietnam and take a chance of getting his ass shot off. If you are considered to be rich, maybe, gifted, young, have a bright future ahead, why would you volunteer to join in a war, a war considered to be terribly flawed--even at the time--a war history now sees, as , maybe, the biggest human waste of life story in American history [throw in those poor hapless Vietnamese, too]?

Just because you don't want to lie side by side, in a tall grass-field, and watch many of these gungho volunteer's get blow to bits [I would guess, most, had a bleak future, some were likely blinded by the power of packing a deadly weapon, were under-educated--or just plain dumb,too--or needed a job], doesn't mean you're a coward, and I certainly know, Trump, is far, far from being a coward. He is under heavy fire, constantly, and you can see, this man is not backing down. He has his neck on a platter right now, and those other crazy nut's McCain didn't speak of, would like to end his campaign with some chosen method of violence, so he, or they, could become one of those, so-called, heroes.

War should be the last resort of any young, heathy minded, American. Avoiding it like the black plague, to me, is the method that makes sound, logical sense.
    Now, if you're drafted, you still have the moral obligation to choose the life you want to lead and worry about the conquences later. This may be what Trump must face, but I do not see choosing to go to war as always a smart decision for all young, bright, American kids.
    McCain's father was a high-ranking officer, so his situation was profoundly different. He chose to follow his father, as many son's choose to do.
    That's exactly what Trump did, and lucky for him, it made some real good-cents, doing just that. [Pun-time]

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

youre such a racist
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    im starting to jump on the Trump bandwagon. He is saying stuff i have said about some of these scumbag republicans and actually has the same asshats who defended these dirtbags now on his side. You can't make this shit up. Dumb Dwight now agreeing with Trump LMFAO after defending for years, the same shitbags Trump is now trashing. Same shit with Sourpuss. God this country is borderline retarded. The laughing stock of the free world. JUst went South for a few days. These fuks if they moved any slower they would be going backwards. Still pissed off about the civil war and a bad chip on their shoulder about their racist flag. Just people getting taken advantage of over and over and to stupid to realize it cause their bible blinds them.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Guy is a slightly more racist Ross Perot. Has zero chance.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

By that rationale, NO republican has a chance

DwightShrute

Quinnipiac: Hillary Losing to GOP Rivals in 3 Swing States

Three 2016 Republican candidates — Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio and Scott Walker — are ahead of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in matchups in the key swing states of Colorado, Iowa and Virginia, a new poll has found.

According to a Quinnipiac poll conducted July 9-20 of registered voters:

• In Colorado, Clinton is at 38 percent compared to 46 percent for Florida Sen. Marco Rubio; she's at 36 percent compared to 41 percent for former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush; and she also gets 38 percent in a matchup with Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, who has 47 percent support.

• In Iowa, Clinton has 36 percent compared to 44 percent for Rubio; Clinton has 36 percent compared to 42 percent for Bush; and in a race against Walker, Clinton is at 37 percent compared to 45 percent.

• In Virginia, Clinton is at 41 percent in a matchup with Rubio, who has 43 percent; she has 39 percent in a matchup with Bush, who gets 42 percent; and Clinton is at 40 percent compared to 43 percent for Walker.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dwight posts an article touting Hillary losing in a few swing states versus....

Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio and Scott Walker.

In a Trump thread...there appears to be someone missing in that group of 3.

Weird, since he's dominating the polls. He's (self claiming) winning with Hispanics.

Trump won't like this. Time to dig up dirt on the staff at
    Quinnipiac and reveal cell #'s and medical histories.

DwightShrute

I have said several times I doubt enough Americans are smart enough to elect Trump. They rather vote for incompetent career politicians. Even enthusiastically re-elect them. LOL.

Underestimating someone like Trump usually is a big mistake however. Longs ways to go still. So much will happen.

TheMoneyShot

Can we just vote for Hulk Hogan?

Clearly... a Real American

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Being entertaining is what's needed to win an presidential election in this American Idol era. Obama (even though he needed a teleprompter) had that charisma that inspired the young and minorities. Bill Clinton had every scandal around him, but he would charm the hell out of you. That son'bitch would lie to your face, and you just wanted to believe him anyway. Reagan always knew what to say and how to say it. The Great Communicator. The only reason we had the Bush's in the White House is because they went against equally or more dull opponents like Dukakis, Gore, and Kerry. Eventually Republicans are going to learn that you need a "character" to win the big election. That's why Trump is taking the oxygen out of the other 15 Republicans' campaigns. Donald Trump is filling that entertainment vacuum. Potential voters listen to him, and want to see what he is going to do next. A lot of the "sound bite" voters are not as much interested in what he is saying, but how he is presenting it. He's kind of like a pied piper. Most of the Republican candidates can't keep up with him, and Hillary surely can't do it with her stale, plastic, and down right fake demeanor. Don't be surprised if we see 2-3 Republican candidates trying to take things "outside the box" to gain some attention. Rand Paul is already trying it.

this penetrating retard. are americans really stupid enough to think that the code became 70k pages because the IRS said so? it's 70k pages thanks to cocksuckers like rand paul putting in loopholes for rich people. now he thinks people are stupid enough to give the rich even more breaks?

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Scumbag you're sooooooooooo poor

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Trump can't relate to the little man I would advise nobody here to vote for him or you will be sorry

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I have said several times I doubt enough Americans are smart enough to elect Trump. They rather vote for incompetent career politicians. Even enthusiastically re-elect them. LOL.

Underestimating someone like Trump usually is a big mistake however. Longs ways to go still. So much will happen.
    Trump won't win. Same shit as Ross Perot. Anyways trump is just helping hillary win.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 332

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Trump can't relate to the little man I would advise nobody here to vote for him or you will be sorry
    I would reconsider JJ. He might be able to get people like you some hair as a campaign promise. First we had Obamaphones. Now you can get Donaldhair.

DwightShrute

Tired of politicians promising to take care of joe six pack when all they do is cater to big business? Making promises with their fingers crossed? If you vote for anyone other than Trump, you are voting for the same shit you've been complaining about forever.

There is no chance a democrat will win in 2016. Any Republican will eat the democrat nominee alive in the debate once presented with the facts about the last 8 years.

Trump won't be perfect. No candidate will. Trump will create jobs. He's the man for the people. A man who doesn't need anyone's money to get elected. Big business and phony politicians will do anything to attempt to discredit Trump because they are scared he will put a stop to them having their way.

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Anyone is better especially Trump then this lying piece of shit we have or that dumb evil bitch Hitlary.

Anyone is better than any evil demonazicommiefukkupcrappy and scumbag! haha

lakerboy

Tired of politicians promising to take care of joe six pack when all they do is cater to big business? Making promises with their fingers crossed? If you vote for anyone other than Trump, you are voting for the same shit you've been complaining about forever.

There is no chance a democrat will win in 2016. Any Republican will eat the democrat nominee alive in the debate once presented with the facts about the last 8 years.

Trump won't be perfect. No candidate will. Trump will create jobs. He's the man for the people. A man who doesn't need anyone's money to get elected. Big business and phony politicians will do anything to attempt to discredit Trump because they are scared he will put a stop to them having their way.
    Republicans are out of touch with the Country. They stand no chance of winning. America does not have enough racist white people to make that happen.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    America does not have enough racist white people to make that happen.
    more since Obama has been in no?

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    I don't recall the "real" facts of why Trump didn't want to go to Vietnam and take a chance of getting his ass shot off. If you are considered to be rich, maybe, gifted, young, have a bright future ahead, why would you volunteer to join in a war, a war considered to be terribly flawed--even at the time--a war history now sees, as , maybe, the biggest human waste of life story in American history [throw in those poor hapless Vietnamese, too]?

Just because you don't want to lie side by side, in a tall grass-field, and watch many of these gungho volunteer's get blow to bits [I would guess, most, had a bleak future, some were likely blinded by the power of packing a deadly weapon, were under-educated--or just plain dumb,too--or needed a job], doesn't mean you're a coward, and I certainly know, Trump, is far, far from being a coward. He is under heavy fire, constantly, and you can see, this man is not backing down. He has his neck on a platter right now, and those other crazy nut's McCain didn't speak of, would like to end his campaign with some chosen method of violence, so he, or they, could become one of those, so-called, heroes.

War should be the last resort of any young, heathy minded, American. Avoiding it like the black plague, to me, is the method that makes sound, logical sense.
    Now, if you're drafted, you still have the moral obligation to choose the life you want to lead and worry about the conquences later. This may be what Trump must face, but I do not see choosing to go to war as always a smart decision for all young, bright, American kids.
    McCain's father was a high-ranking officer, so his situation was profoundly different. He chose to follow his father, as many son's choose to do.
    That's exactly what Trump did, and lucky for him, it made some real good-cents, doing just that. [Pun-time]
    Abe, you're an old guy, didn't you have a draft card?

Trumps draft number was 4F. Mine was 1H. He's around 10 years older than I.

Yes, if you volunteered, you had your pickings of service. If you were drafted, you were put where they wanted you.
    They also had deferments. School or body problems. He did both. Went to school. When he was done with that and
    they tried to draft him, he said he had a bone spur in his foot, but today he can't remember which foot.

Trump is like that loud mouth, pedofile, wanna be rock star Ted Nugent who pissed and shit his pants for a week
    before going to the draft office. Both cowards.

Been around the block a few times my friend. When you here someone hollering loudly about what someone has
    done/ doing, you can bet your sweet bippy, they are guilty of the same thing. Glass house syndrome.

Same thing with loud mouths in office talking shit about the Pres. They are diverting from their own failures.

lakerboy

more since Obama has been in no?
    Closet racists. They know obama will be gone.

Trump is just helping hillary get all the latins on the dem side.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Closet racists. They know obama will be gone.

Trump is just helping hillary get all the latins on the dem side.
    Trump said he will win the latino vote if he becomes the gop candidate. I believe him. He will make America strong again which will be good for everyone.

we'll see.

First 1234 Last