1. #106
    Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-12
    Posts: 19,536
    Betpoints: 12

    every election people get excited about change but...

    Points Awarded:

    DwightShrute gave Ghenghis Kahn 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  2. #107
    scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-02-13
    Posts: 3,504

    Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    Scumbag you're sooooooooooo poor
    shit homo; my house money is probably more than your net worth.


    let's not mention my box. i don't wanna embarrass your dumbass. i'm sure you can reach out a touch 110k anytime you want.

    what i'd like to know: if you think that everyone votes for policies based on how much money they have - why the penetrate would some busto like you vote conservatives?

  3. #108
    GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-13-12
    Posts: 8,428
    Betpoints: 4853

    Quote Originally Posted by scumbag View Post
    shit homo; my house money is probably more than your net worth.


    let's not mention my box. i don't wanna embarrass your dumbass. i'm sure you can reach out a touch 110k anytime you want.

    what i'd like to know: if you think that everyone votes for policies based on how much money they have - why the penetrate would some busto like you vote conservatives?
    I make more than that in a week you fukkng loser and retard!

    Did ofukkup the boy clown, con and fraud loser head of the demonazicommiefukkupcrappies print that for you from QE3?

    Do you even know what QE3 is you fukking lame retard?

  4. #109
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 90,534
    Betpoints: 4157

    Quote Originally Posted by scumbag View Post
    shit homo; my house money is probably more than your net worth.


    let's not mention my box. i don't wanna embarrass your dumbass. i'm sure you can reach out a touch 110k anytime you want.

    what i'd like to know: if you think that everyone votes for policies based on how much money they have - why the penetrate would some busto like you vote conservatives?
    [IMG]https://*********************************/hphotos-xpt1/v/t1.0-9/1549215_1119517711410324_364572947738048 5839_n.jpg?oh=8fe23705a634d539081a2a7d6d 37b249&oe=5651B954[/IMG]

  5. #110
    ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-27-09
    Posts: 9,471
    Betpoints: 2719

    Why does Kelly rip Trump to a new one? It has to personal, or the other, he's a true-blue man, through and through.
    And,, evading the draft? How many thousands did it and did it legally, or semi-legally? Thousands.
    So allow Trump that decison he made as a young man and start listening to the same beat of the drum he's been beating for 3 or 4 months.
    "I want to make America great again!"

    He is deeply and wholehearly, wanting to do that. Allow him the chance or get off his back, when you have no proof he doesn't mean the phrase his whole campaign is based on.
    What have your chosen one's promised? And how long have they taked about what they're going to do for "our" country?
    Make it a good answer, caus', so far, I don't think you can back of the severe mudslinging you've thrown at my choice for president. And your consistent stink bombs are, over all, making little sense.
    Good day, til another day.

  6. #111
    ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-27-09
    Posts: 9,471
    Betpoints: 2719

    Trump is on CNN for 2 fat hours!

    Man, his jealous detractors have to be turning green with envy. For 2 huge reasons; #1, he make's sweet music with his tongue, even though, he hits a high note quite often. LOL
    #2, he is dominating the cable airways. Go baby go!

  7. #112
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 37,922
    Betpoints: 9810

    Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    Why does Kelly rip Trump to a new one? It has to personal, or the other, he's a true-blue man, through and through.
    And,, evading the draft? How many thousands did it and did it legally, or semi-legally? Thousands.
    So allow Trump that decison he made as a young man and start listening to the same beat of the drum he's been beating for 3 or 4 months.
    "I want to make America great again!"

    He is deeply and wholehearly, wanting to do that. Allow him the chance or get off his back, when you have no proof he doesn't mean the phrase his whole campaign is based on.
    What have your chosen one's promised? And how long have they taked about what they're going to do for "our" country?
    Make it a good answer, caus', so far, I don't think you can back of the severe mudslinging you've thrown at my choice for president. And your consistent stink bombs are, over all, making little sense.
    Good day, til another day.
    I rip on Trump, because he's a blow hard bully. Two things I hate most in a person. Among other things about him is
    he's a hypocrite and plays little childish games. He's 70 years old for Christ's sake!

    Yes, many deferred and even went to Canada, but most don't get on stage and blast someone else who served.

    He comes right out of the box calling a race of people rapists. Now, just suppose you were of that race, how
    would you feel being called that? Would you just blow it off and think he's just talking about someone else?

    Anyone can get on stage and say they want to make America great again, even you, but what's your plan?

    Trump is making enemies from both sides right out of the gate. You think congress won't work with Obama
    now, just wait if Trump gets in, no one will work with him.

    Some things you just have to open your eyes about, while covering your ears.

    Sorry if you were offended.

  8. #113
    swordsandtequila
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-23-12
    Posts: 9,655
    Betpoints: 3148

    delusional


    [dih-loo-zhuh-nl] - adjective



    1.having false or unrealistic beliefs or opinions



    2.Psychiatry. maintaining fixed false beliefs even when confronted with facts, usually as a result of mental illness


  9. #114
    ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-27-09
    Posts: 9,471
    Betpoints: 2719

    Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    I rip on Trump, because he's a blow hard bully. Two things I hate most in a person. Among other things about him is
    he's a hypocrite and plays little childish games. He's 70 years old for Christ's sake!

    Yes, many deferred and even went to Canada, but most don't get on stage and blast someone else who served.

    He comes right out of the box calling a race of people rapists. Now, just suppose you were of that race, how
    would you feel being called that? Would you just blow it off and think he's just talking about someone else?

    Anyone can get on stage and say they want to make America great again, even you, but what's your plan?

    Trump is making enemies from both sides right out of the gate. You think congress won't work with Obama
    now, just wait if Trump gets in, no one will work with him.

    Some things you just have to open your eyes about, while covering your ears.

    Sorry if you were offended.
    Gee, Kelly, I gave you an open shot at backing up your offensive claims, and you failed miserably.
    Trump NEVER stated ALL Mexicans [That would be insane!], or stated one group of any immigrant's, were racist. He meant many individuals, were. Get that straight! That is crazy, and makes you wonder if people are simply blind to the truth because they don't want to hear the truth?

    The other; McCain was no hero. He even admitted that himself. So Trump challanged the man's political credentials, now that made some good sense. Did he save someone's life? Maybe he cost a vereran's life by not doing enough for them? Hmm. Human's are born to survive. That doesn't normally make you a hero. POW's are all heroes? No, but they don't want to hear it either. That, I understand, because I am sure there have been many POW heroes.

    Help me, somebody, because truth counts tremendously, when defining a man.
    Find the lies; find where he's cheated. If you cannot prove it without a shadow of doubt; drop the damn accusation.
    You'll feel better about yourself. Geez.

    And stop stating he filed bankruptcy 4 times. That's a distortion of the truth. Same as so much of the smearing we hear of this bold leader, more distortions of the truth.

  10. #115
    downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-13-11
    Posts: 11,593
    Betpoints: 7947

    Quote Originally Posted by scumbag View Post
    shit homo; my house money is probably more than your net worth.


    let's not mention my box. i don't wanna embarrass your dumbass. i'm sure you can reach out a touch 110k anytime you want.

    what i'd like to know: if you think that everyone votes for policies based on how much money they have - why the penetrate would some busto like you vote conservatives?
    Why all the cash? Dodging taxes, hiding from ex wife, child support. In my world you generally go cash heavy if your hiding it or don't want big government and uncle Sam to know.

  11. #116
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 90,534
    Betpoints: 4157

    Last edited by DwightShrute; 07-23-15 at 01:03 AM.

  12. #117
    MoonPond
    MoonPond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-12-12
    Posts: 399
    Betpoints: 12539

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    How is he "Financially Savvy? He fails at everything he does and then files for Bankruptcy.
    Define "fail".

    Last I checked, making money is a game, and more often than not, the ones who make the most money are far more cunning than the ones who don't. If Donald Trump exploited a financial loophole during his bankruptcies, then doesn't that make him cunning?

    Oligarchies have a positive effect on Democracy. Running just based off wealth, is not a bad thing.

  13. #118
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 37,922
    Betpoints: 9810

    Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    Gee, Kelly, I gave you an open shot at backing up your offensive claims, and you failed miserably.
    Trump NEVER stated ALL Mexicans [That would be insane!], or stated one group of any immigrant's, were racist. He meant many individuals, were. Get that straight! That is crazy, and makes you wonder if people are simply blind to the truth because they don't want to hear the truth?

    The other; McCain was no hero. He even admitted that himself. So Trump challanged the man's political credentials, now that made some good sense. Did he save someone's life? Maybe he cost a vereran's life by not doing enough for them? Hmm. Human's are born to survive. That doesn't normally make you a hero. POW's are all heroes? No, but they don't want to hear it either. That, I understand, because I am sure there have been many POW heroes.

    Help me, somebody, because truth counts tremendously, when defining a man.
    Find the lies; find where he's cheated. If you cannot prove it without a shadow of doubt; drop the damn accusation.
    You'll feel better about yourself. Geez.

    And stop stating he filed bankruptcy 4 times. That's a distortion of the truth. Same as so much of the smearing we hear of this bold leader, more distortions of the truth.
    What, after his rant about Mexicans, he says, I assume some are good people? That makes it better?

    So, all those captured who suffered at the hands of their enemy aren't heros? Only those that died w/o
    being captured are? ANYONE who served in combat is a hero.

    Hitler came to power being a bold talker and spewing hate, while his people drank the koolaide.

    Doesn't matter what I say, you are too far gone. Good luck with that my friend.

  14. #119
    ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-27-09
    Posts: 9,471
    Betpoints: 2719

    Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    What, after his rant about Mexicans, he says, I assume some are good people? That makes it better?

    So, all those captured who suffered at the hands of their enemy aren't heros? Only those that died w/o
    being captured are? ANYONE who served in combat is a hero.

    Hitler came to power being a bold talker and spewing hate, while his people drank the koolaide.

    Doesn't matter what I say, you are too far gone. Good luck with that my friend.
    Kellp, old pal, why not accept Trump's statements when he states, he loves the Mexican people? Yes, being unscripted, he make's a few blurted out miscues, but, when a man continually says, again, and again, "I love the Mexican people and they love me;"meaning the hundreds or thousands he says he employs, why not accept that as the real Donald and not judge him with those first poorly chosen words?
    That puzzles me.
    Yes, I'm gone on Trump; the good parts, and even with those not well thoughtout brashy words.
    Simply put; a natural man who owes no one anything. But he does want to help his country for one reason; he's a fine dedicated American patriot. I know he takes it as a gigantic challange and believes himself up to the task, and also, believes no one else is.

    If you lump all the candidtaes together, Demo & Pubs, what good man stands out? Huck seems very smart and likeable, to me. Maybe, Cruz or the Doc? I need one more standout, unscripted, individual? Maybe, Floreina? She's much smarter than Hiller and would make her look silly in a one-on-one debate contest. She's slick and polished. Hiller, when unscripted, can't avoid the word.."uh,". It's like the word is lodged into her throat, and makes her look pathetically, amateurish.

    Now, Kelly, when judging a man with total fairness, you must look at all of his human facets; the good, the truth as how he himself see's it; and of course, the bad. That is very close to how every man is seen, isn't it?

    * When this election is over, maybe we can talk sports, but now, until the smoke clears, we must part on the subject of politics.

  15. #120
    spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-17-15
    Posts: 1,129
    Betpoints: 8091

    we're almost to the point where Mexico is deciding U.S. elections. you can't even have an honest debate because they threaten to vote against anyone who remotely criticizes the extreme violence and dysfunction there (which is why theyre so desperate to come here).
    Trump is the last gasp of this country before it turns into a socialist Hispanic shithole

  16. #121
    brooks85
    rkelly sniffs during golden showers
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 44,528
    Betpoints: 831

    Quote Originally Posted by spro23 View Post
    we're almost to the point where Mexico is deciding U.S. elections. you can't even have an honest debate because they threaten to vote against anyone who remotely criticizes the extreme violence and dysfunction there (which is why theyre so desperate to come here).
    Trump is the last gasp of this country before it turns into a socialist Hispanic shithole
    calculated and accomplished plan setup through La Raza. They don't even hide what they were trying to do.

    Sheep like Rkelly and muldoon fall hard
    Last edited by brooks85; 07-23-15 at 09:34 AM.

  17. #122
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 37,922
    Betpoints: 9810

    Trump. Never been to the border. Spews hate about mexicans 1st and now goes down to see the border
    today. Border patrol union says a big F U to the Donald and is boycotting his blabber. In other words, border patrol
    is taking offense to his banter about illegals coming in, insinuating they suck at their jobs. Good for them.

  18. #123
    ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-27-09
    Posts: 9,471
    Betpoints: 2719

    Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Trump. Never been to the border. Spews hate about mexicans 1st and now goes down to see the border
    today. Border patrol union says a big F U to the Donald and is boycotting his blabber. In other words, border patrol
    is taking offense to his banter about illegals coming in, insinuating they suck at their jobs. Good for them.
    More like, scared a fence replacing bodies, type scare.

  19. #124
    15805
    15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-10-12
    Posts: 3,534
    Betpoints: 15155

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Just look at Las Vegas betting odds or offshore betting odds on the presidential elections and it's all you need to know
    Bet on Trump when he announced in June:

    $25.00 $500.00 Pending 7/18/15 8:00am Politics Other Sports 909 Donald Trump is Republican Nominee +2000* vs Field wins Republican Nomination


    According to odds Trumps chance have increased greatly, even going in Trumps favor after the media
    thought he'd be finished after McCain incident, actually I could scalp my bet now, Trump may be the favorite even
    on the sportsbooks before long. Now he's 4th behind Bush, Walker & Rubio at 5D.

    Mon 7/18 909 Donald Trump is Republican Nominee +950
    8:00AM 910 Field wins Republican Nomination -1950





    I

  20. #125
    sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-10-12
    Posts: 9,367
    Betpoints: 114

    Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Trump. Never been to the border. Spews hate about mexicans 1st and now goes down to see the border
    today. Border patrol union says a big F U to the Donald and is boycotting his blabber. In other words, border patrol
    is taking offense to his banter about illegals coming in, insinuating they suck at their jobs. Good for them.
    Look around. They do suck at their jobs.

  21. #126
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 37,922
    Betpoints: 9810

    Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Look around. They do suck at their jobs.
    I bet they wouldn't suck if they were allowed to shoot 'em.

  22. #127
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 90,534
    Betpoints: 4157

    Quote Originally Posted by 15805 View Post
    Bet on Trump when he announced in June:

    $25.00 $500.00 Pending 7/18/15 8:00am Politics Other Sports 909 Donald Trump is Republican Nominee +2000* vs Field wins Republican Nomination


    According to odds Trumps chance have increased greatly, even going in Trumps favor after the media
    thought he'd be finished after McCain incident, actually I could scalp my bet now, Trump may be the favorite even
    on the sportsbooks before long. Now he's 4th behind Bush, Walker & Rubio at 5D.

    Mon 7/18 909 Donald Trump is Republican Nominee +950
    8:00AM 910 Field wins Republican Nomination -1950




    I
    go 15805 go!

First 1234
Top