Lost Angel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by Shortstop View Post
    Amen brother!

blessed be

Lost Angel

shouting blessings to the mother****ing skies but we cant get much bigger than that so **** it

Lost Angel

cmon sing along **** it

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25
    Shortstop's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Angel View Post
    blessed be
    SHOUT IT OUT BROTHER, SHOUT IT OUT!

Lost Angel

**** it

Lost Angel

Quote Originally Posted by Shortstop View Post
    SHOUT IT OUT BROTHER, SHOUT IT OUT!

glory

Lost Angel

next year we have here.....maybe a less um religious Christian form of understanding?

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post

Then he's on the sidelines joking it up with Vince Young then when he notices the camera he looks stoic???

I was wondering if anybody else saw this. And he looked anything but stoic when he saw the cameras - he looked straight caught.

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

One of the most ridiculous threads on this site ever, and and that's saying something considering the nonsense that's posted here.

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shhhhhh.........There is no mafia!!!!!

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

McCoys dad has a history with gambling. His dad pulled this off. Colts a good kid and was helping his dad out. Thas why his dad went in with him and made sure he didn't ssy the wrong things. Well, I lost but Colts dad is now off tge hook with all the locals and loansharks

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Bee View Post
    One of the most ridiculous threads on this site ever, and and that's saying something considering the nonsense that's posted here.
    Willie Bee... How do you explain the bold??? It looked very fishy to a lot of people.

Your Heisman candidate senior quarterback who has the potential to make millions of dollars can't feel his arm and doesn't play in the biggest game of the year. Is he at the hospital? Is he surrounded by neurologists? Strapped to a backboard? More tests? Nah, he's walking around for four hours without a sling or anything, and nobody is treating or examining him. Am I the only one who, if my ten year old couldn't feel his arm 3 hours after taking a hit, would be at a hospital with him and not watching the end of the ball game?

And, as far as I can recall, in all that time I've never seen a star quarterback get injured in the first series of a championship game, and then walk around on the sideline for the rest of the game without so much as an ice pack, sling, wrap or brace, or making any attempt to immobilize the injured arm, or having any of the staff even look at him or work with him for the rest of the game. But according to some of you guys it happens all the time. So it seems it should be pretty easy to point out all the times it's happened before....

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Boy you guys sure can dream up spome wild stuff. You will think of every reason under the sun to use as an excuse for losing, won't you? The mob had nothing to do with it. You guys would not know a member of the mob if he were standing next to you. It was all about the money that McCoy could have lost if he was REALLY injured. His father could care less about the game, or about Texas. He just wanted to make sure that his son would not throw away his NFL money. I mean, who has his daddy run into the locker room for what was obviously a minor injury. Now I was at the game. I observed McCoy on the sidelines in the 2nd half. He was acting perfectly normal. There was no indication at all that anything was wrong with his right arm or shoulder. Many of us thought that he had cracked a rib or something, but he was in no aparent pain. He was pacing the sidelines, firing his team up, much like a resevre would do. While I agree that McCoys actions were very selfish, they had nothing to do with the mob being inolved. 'Bama almost blew the game anyways. To tell you the truth, McCoy only participated in 5 plays, but he looked like he had the same confidence level as Matt Barkley of USC would have, and Barkley is a Freshman. Something was wrong with McCoy from the git-go.

Lost Angel

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    McCoys dad has a history with gambling. His dad pulled this off. Colts a good kid and was helping his dad out. Thas why his dad went in with him and made sure he didn't ssy the wrong things.
    Like "we did it for the show." ?

Thats what that tiny halfbreed asswipe what was supposed to have been in that balloon said.

"we did it for the show".

what show do retards think we wanna see?

its definitely a different show than they, the retards, wanna put on.

appear in and shit.

Lost Angel

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Willie Bee... How do you explain the bold??? It looked very fishy to a lot of people.

Your Heisman candidate senior quarterback who has the potential to make millions of dollars can't feel his arm and doesn't play in the biggest game of the year.

Is he at the hospital? Is he surrounded by neurologists? Strapped to a backboard? More tests? Nah, he's walking around for four hours without a sling or anything, and nobody is treating or examining him. Am I the only one who, if my ten year old couldn't feel his arm 3 hours after taking a hit, would be at a hospital with him and not watching the end of the ball game?

And, as far as I can recall, in all that time I've never seen a star quarterback get injured in the first series of a championship game, and then walk around on the sideline for the rest of the game without so much as an ice pack, sling, wrap or brace, or making any attempt to immobilize the injured arm, or having any of the staff even look at him or work with him for the rest of the game. But according to some of you guys it happens all the time. So it seems it should be pretty easy to point out all the times it's happened before....
    Willie grasp the keyed up points.

Willie?

Willie?!!!???

mebbe willie caint hear

theplagy
    Spurs !
    theplagy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

sad fuk

PingPong
    I need a job
    PingPong's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    McCoys dad has a history with gambling. His dad pulled this off. Colts a good kid and was helping his dad out. Thas why his dad went in with him and made sure he didn't ssy the wrong things. Well, I lost but Colts dad is now off tge hook with all the locals and loansharks
    bullsh*t. get a f*cking life.

Blutarski
    Blutarski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

I lost a bet on Texas last night, I'll recover. Colt lost a lot more, the respect of the fans. If I'm a GM in the NFL I wouldn't go near this kid with a ten foot pole. Colt should of at least got back in there for one snap to make it look like he cared. As a hypothetical NFL GM I want my quarterback to play hurt. A Superbowl may be at stake. This is the equivalent of the college Superbowl, and my guy is what? His arm moved fine, no broken bones? No head injury? X-rays were negative. He had a stinger!! For Chissakes!!!
    I tell you why he stayed out. Colt is under the delusion that he is a sure fire first rounder. He would've been, if he did a Willis Reed and came back after the halftime break. Instead GM's are going to wonder if he is soft. They don't have to wonder, he is. Sorry dude you lost a lot more than a game last night. You lost respect and a whole lot of money. Your name will be called on the second day of the draft now.

Lost Angel

Quote Originally Posted by Blutarski View Post
    I lost a bet on Texas last night, I'll recover. Colt lost a lot more, the respect of the fans. If I'm a GM in the NFL I wouldn't go near this kid with a ten foot pole. Colt should of at least got back in there for one snap to make it look like he cared. As a hypothetical NFL GM I want my quarterback to play hurt. A Superbowl may be at stake. This is the equivalent of the college Superbowl, and my guy is what? His arm moved fine, no broken bones? No head injury? X-rays were negative. He had a stinger!! For Chissakes!!!
    I tell you why he stayed out. Colt is under the delusion that he is a sure fire first rounder. He would've been, if he did a Willis Reed and came back after the halftime break. Instead GM's are going to wonder if he is soft. They don't have to wonder, he is. Sorry dude you lost a lot more than a game last night. You lost respect and a whole lot of money. Your name will be called on the second day of the draft now.

and a fukking legend too.

money matters more though.....

I guess newayz

fukkin maybe 18 dudes a century get a stage like that...a chance to cement yourself as LEGEND in the annals ot motherfukking time...

you fukk it off, toss it aside for dollars

and you wind up like fukkin ZBOIZ

or worse.

OK maybe "worse" is stretching it.....

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 3PtShooter View Post
    Kinda fishy he didnt try to come back
    During the game the announcers clearly said that McCoy begged and begged to come back in... so did reports today.... WTF are you talking about???????????

Lost Angel

Quote Originally Posted by Serbone View Post
    During the game the announcers clearly said that McCoy begged and begged to come back in... so did reports today.... WTF are you talking about???????????
    I guess we're talkin about NOW you blindly believing everything your TV says to you you fukkin sheep

Lost Angel

or "ewe" fukkin sheep

I meant.....

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Angel View Post
    I guess we're talkin about NOW you blindly believing everything your TV says to you you fukkin sheep
    I suppose Colt was involved in 911, too... he blew up the third building, you heard it from a guy who's sister heard it from a guy.

Sore losers!

I had Alabama, BIG!!!

Slate
    Slate's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 3PtShooter View Post
    Kinda fishy he didnt try to come back
    Maybe you should do some more drugs too, I guess he should have come back ruined his career in the NFL, smart logic on your part

What is fishy, is that some of you think the above and yet you continue to bet, maybe we should call betting "Pick the Fix"

Slate

For all you conspiracy nuts, I would think that if anything had happened, it was Saban who told his lineman to hit McCoy in the shoulder, because that is the only way we are going to win, Blame this on Saban

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Was one of the fishiest things in sports history, the last game of his college career, the national championship and he takes a run of the mill light hit on first drive of the game to the shoulder and is out for the game, then comes out of the locker room after X-rays reveal nothing broken or damaged with no ice pack, sling etc I mean really I dont get it but since I had a nice bet on Bama all I have to say is

THANK YOU COLT MCCOY, YOU TOOK A HIT THAT WOULDN'T HAVE SIDELINED A FIRST GRADER THEN WITH ABSOLUTELY NO INJURY REVEALED ON X-RAY AND NO TREATMENT (NOT EVEN AN ICE PACK, SLING, ANYTHING) YOU SAT OUT THE ENTIRE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP, YOUR PUSSY ASS WAS REVEALED AND ANYONE WITH A BET ON TEXAS KNEW IMMEDIATELY THEY HAD BET THE WRONG WAY

AS TEBOW WOULD SAY GOD BLESS YOU COLT MCCOY!

Blutarski
    Blutarski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

I don't believe organized crime was involved. Maybe I should have posted my opinion in another thread. It's a common practice to attempt to "take out" a teams best player, especially for a game of this magnitude. My post was in regard to the reasons why he stayed out, and didn't at least attempt to go in for a series. Show the fans you can't play. If it turns out he has a legitimate injury such as a broken shoulder blade I'll be the first to apologize for Colt's reason for staying out. As it stands now it looks like someone counting their money(being a top three pick) before they have it.
    If you're not seriously injured at least be a total douche and request a stretcher and ambulance to be taken to the hospital. Count your money in the back of the ambulance where no one can see you. I don't want to see you smiling, clapping and swinging your arms on the sidelines perfectly fine, which I believe he was. If you're a fraud you got to sell it real good, remember Colt this is the biggest stage you are ever going to be on in your life. You have to have people believe in you (deep sarcasm).

Lost Angel

Quote Originally Posted by Slate View Post
    Maybe you should do some more drugs too, I guess he should have come back ruined his career in the NFL, smart logic on your part

What is fishy, is that some of you think the above and yet you continue to bet, maybe we should call betting "Pick the Fix"

Oh I ain't all "on about it" and shit. Despite the red letters.

Just sayin books will fukk us, by the time we are done, each way to Sunday

that is to say that everyway we can be fukked, in you know like the big picture and shit, is how the book will fukk us.

everyway is all I meant.

bettilimbroke999

I really think this costs McCoy a ton of money in the NFL even if he's not injured, I mean that hit was literally nothing and that was the biggest game of his life, if he gets sidelined by that weak hit whats gonna happen when Ray Lewis/Haynesworth etc slam his ass

Lost Angel

and shit I'm already sore and we ain't even close to done.

books just come back in the room with a big condom on his dick

theres an Eagles logo on it

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

stupidity, the guy got rocked, got injured and couldn't play.

Lost Angel

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    I really think this costs McCoy a ton of money in the NFL even if he's not injured, I mean that hit was literally nothing and that was the biggest game of his life, if he gets sidelined by that weak hit whats gonna happen when Ray Lewis/Haynesworth etc slam his ass

This won't sit well with RayRay.

Species like Colt McCoy never even get a shot at The U.

players come from the U.

Ray might play Lightning Bolt of The Devil in this one.

Slate

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    What do you say to this thread, this forum is full of doctors who know what happened, watching thru the TV, maybe everyone is in the wrong business

Lost Angel

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post

"mind revolution"

what the fukk planet Chuck thinks hez on????

brainwashed by motherfukking television ya'll weakass, mentally weak ass punks.

bettilimbroke999

McCoy was diagnosed with a broken fingernail

First 123 Last