I'm overrated
    You are not!

1997-2005 you were on top

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4508

ralphie and sourtwist, weigh in, i respect your opinions

Why are there all these threads about locals doing stuff to people? Isn't it a fact that they just move on and focus on all the other losers they have? Why would anyone bother with a "stiff" when he's got 25-50 more losers consistently giving him loot?

I know a guy who lost about a house (something my buddy and I calculated to be around 260-300k over 5-6 year period) to a local. He kept going and went on tilt when he finally didn't have the actual cash to back. Of course, his 6k ballooned to 36k, but I imagine they gave him all that credit cuz they figured he was a horrible gambler and a chaser. He stiffed, even told them, come and get me if you have to, I just don't have it

Nothing happened.

At least this guy stopped gambling, as far as I know. Only good part about the story. The only thing I would think that might really provoke someone on just principle would be a shot-taker who gets ya for a good amount, then next settle time he loses big and stiffs. And still they probably would just focus on their own consistent guys. Just sayin'

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Sticker with a random post.

All lol I have to say, and this is universally accepted, that stiffs are the worst.Usually there is a correlation between non pros and stiffs, but rarely u find a pro stiff, and they are just a tick above scum. I do not respect non pros, and I definitely don't respect stiffs. Don't get me started about non pro stiffs

YellowCurious
    YellowCurious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10707

Highly Educated

Worked in Finance all my life.

Can't pick A Winner Cause I Overthink Everything

rufflesmuncher
    rufflesmuncher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

CPA and working at a big 4, can't pick the winner if my life depended on it lol

niltes
    niltes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 258

I thought I was well educated, but tony from 5 dimes said I knew squat.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4508

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Sticker with a random post.

All lol I have to say, and this is universally accepted, that stiffs are the worst.Usually there is a correlation between non pros and stiffs, but rarely u find a pro stiff, and they are just a tick above scum. I do not respect non pros, and I definitely don't respect stiffs. Don't get me started about non pro stiffs

Not sure what you are saying here, TwoWays. Are you referring people who borrow points on SBR?

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

A blind squirrel can out pick most of us. Gambling and betting on sports is the great equalizer. A medical doctor, homeless man, and a rabid dog could be in a handicapping contest and it wouldn't surprise me if the dog and homeless came in first and second.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    Yep..my little girl drug me through those...and all the Disney flicks...all that grad stuff didn't help me nearly as much as watching Frozen 20 times
    if you haven't, you should buy her some stock in Disney.

look how amazing this film looks, literally

First 12