gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

This thread was created for one reason: value. I gave seaweed a tip on a product that he has been known to purchase at a 70% discount. Pardon me for trying to save seaweed 3 units.
    Points Awarded:

Booya711 gave gauchojake 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2396

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Listen to twoser mikey....twoser is the only respected non pro we have here on this forum

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    This thread was created for one reason: value. I gave seaweed a tip on a product that he has been known to purchase at a 70% discount. Pardon me for trying to save seaweed 3 units.
    Jaker get you a stone and relax tonight

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Ok, first of all this fagot says I need to become a "pro" for you to listen to me. Dam. First of all he is not one second of all I know more about this industry than most people on here. I will become a "pro", it does seem like it is worth it I finally read about the benefits on here about it. I am just wondering if the sbr pays quickly with the gift cards and stuff they offer for points. So basically you are that ignorant to only listen to me if I am a "pro"? Interesting.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

I see this all the time from non pros. They will take friendly advice for an attack and go bonkers. Non pros do not have the patience to accept advice and grow from it. Guys like booyayer and gauchro are prime model pro citizens, always looking out for others even though they don't belong

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Ok, first of all this fagot says I need to become a "pro" for you to listen to me. Dam. First of all he is not one second of all I know more about this industry than most people on here. I will become a "pro", it does seem like it is worth it I finally read about the benefits on here about it. I am just wondering if the sbr pays quickly with the gift cards and stuff they offer for points. So basically you are that ignorant to only listen to me if I am a "pro"? Interesting.
    Mikey...second thing you need to learn is that SBR is top notch as long as you are not a broke dikk...

First thing to learn is respecting seaweed will get you kicked off the island quick...

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

This thread is something else.

Has a little bit of everything in it.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

DiggityDaggityDo

Gaucho do you shit yourself when sleeping?

Beer squirts? Beer squirts can catch you by surprise.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post

No daggles, I do not. The wife wouldn't stand for it. Also I quit drinking.

DiggityDaggityDo

No daggles, I do not. The wife wouldn't stand for it. Also I quit drinking.
    Don't blame ya Gaucho. The day I shit myself while sleeping will be the day I have my last drink.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2750

Listen to twoser mikey....twoser is the only respected non pro we have here on this forum
    Hey Booya!...I take offense to that!.....at least I do post actual winning tickets and real money wagers (unlike 99% of the broke dik fuks on this forum who don't even gamble or bet real dollars...both pro's and non-pro's alike)...but I'll give you mulligan and considerate it a slight oversight on your part!...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

Da Manster!

DDD,
    that reminds of me of a funny joke...

CHICKEN BOB

Bob came home drunk one night, slid into bed beside his sleeping wife, and fell into a deep slumber. He awoke before the Pearly Gates, where St. Peter said, "You died in your sleep, Bob." Bob was stunned. "I'm dead? No, I can't be! I've got too much to live for. Send me back!" St. Peter said, "I'm sorry, but there's only one way you can go back, and that is as a chicken." Bob was devastated, but begged St. Peter to send him to a farm near his home....
    The next thing he knew, he was covered with feathers, clucking and pecking the ground. A rooster strolled past. "So, you're the new hen, huh? How's your first day here?" "Not bad," replied Bob the hen, "but I have this strange feeling inside. Like I'm gonna explode!" "You're ovulating," explained the rooster. "Don't tell me you've never laid an egg before?" "Never," said Bob. "Well, just relax and let it happen," says the rooster. "It's no big deal." He did, and a few uncomfortable seconds later, out popped an egg! He was overcome with emotion as he experienced motherhood. He soon laid another egg -- his joy was overwhelming. As he was about to lay his third egg, he felt a couple of hard smacks on the back of his head, opened his eyes and heard..."BOB, wake up! You sh*t the bed!"
    Points Awarded:

DiggityDaggityDo gave Da Manster! 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    DDD,
    that reminds of me of a funny joke...

CHICKEN BOB

Bob came home drunk one night, slid into bed beside his sleeping wife, and fell into a deep slumber. He awoke before the Pearly Gates, where St. Peter said, "You died in your sleep, Bob." Bob was stunned. "I'm dead? No, I can't be! I've got too much to live for. Send me back!" St. Peter said, "I'm sorry, but there's only one way you can go back, and that is as a chicken." Bob was devastated, but begged St. Peter to send him to a farm near his home....
    The next thing he knew, he was covered with feathers, clucking and pecking the ground. A rooster strolled past. "So, you're the new hen, huh? How's your first day here?" "Not bad," replied Bob the hen, "but I have this strange feeling inside. Like I'm gonna explode!" "You're ovulating," explained the rooster. "Don't tell me you've never laid an egg before?" "Never," said Bob. "Well, just relax and let it happen," says the rooster. "It's no big deal." He did, and a few uncomfortable seconds later, out popped an egg! He was overcome with emotion as he experienced motherhood. He soon laid another egg -- his joy was overwhelming. As he was about to lay his third egg, he felt a couple of hard smacks on the back of his head, opened his eyes and heard..."BOB, wake up! You sh*t the bed!"

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

Hey Booya!...I take offense to that!.....at least I do post actual winning tickets and real money wagers (unlike 99% of the broke dik fuks on this forum who don't even gamble or bet real dollars...both pro's and non-pro's alike)...but I'll give you mulligan and considerate it a slight oversight on your part!...
    Hey dude you got my respect if your ever in England give me a shout and well go out for a pint.
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave packerd_00 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

This thread is something else.

Has a little bit of everything in it.

First thread I have ever seen with real savings Dougles. That is a new one.

I am actually going to buy that liver cleanse before I die.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

My bad manster...didn't know you were non pro...you my boy...keeping it real like twoser!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    First thread I have ever seen with real savings Dougles. That is a new one.

I am actually going to buy that liver cleanse before I die.
    MoPrawnz, last week we had a thread with free donuts and slurpees.

These SBR threads are +EV lately.

Da Manster!

one of my all-time classics, DDD!...

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Hey dude you got my respect if your ever in England give me a shout and well go out for a pint.
    Absolutely, Packerd!.......My mom lives in Cyprus and I have relatives in Greece...I might be taking a trip over there real soon...(Vacation/Holiday)...but I always fly British Airways...first class service and have never been disappointed...I usually have a 3 - 5 hour layover in London....I will definitely shoot you a PM if and when I leave!...I'd love to go to the pubs and down some pints with ya!.......conversely, if you ever come across the pond to here in the states, specifically the Baltimore/DC area, give me a shout out!...
    Points Awarded:

packerd_00 gave Da Manster! 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Da Manster!

My bad manster...didn't know you were non pro...you my boy...keeping it real like twoser!!
    I know that, bro!......you alright in my book too!......I was just bustin' your balls!...

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

I know that, bro!......you alright in my book too!......I was just bustin' your balls!...
    Manster is good peeps!!' Booya!!!!

packerd_00

Absolutely, Packerd!.......My mom lives in Cyprus and I have relatives in Greece...I might be taking a trip over there real soon...(Vacation/Holiday)...but I always fly British Airways...first class service and have never been disappointed...I usually have a 3 - 5 hour layover in London....I will definitely shoot you a PM if and when I leave!...I'd love to go to the pubs and down some pints with ya!.......conversely, if you ever come across the pond to here in the states, specifically the Baltimore/DC area, give me a shout out!...
    Oh sweet never been to Cyprus myself heard its nice,my cousin went over to Cyprus for a Hen Party and said she really enjoyed it.

I will definetly send you a line if im in your neck of the woods.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Non pros are known to be needy.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

I'm kind of glad seaweed didn't show up.

DiggityDaggityDo

I'm kind of glad seaweed didn't show up.
    Seaweed can't show up. He's on Pluto.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

mike go pro man, you will be fine here. Don't let twoways bully you around pal

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Seaweed can't show up. He's on Pluto.

packerd_00

Do you support any Greek Football Clubs.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Do you support any Greek Football Clubs.
    I'll watch and follow the world cup but that's about it...I don't get into the various European football leagues.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Thanks for the deal

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13998

you need to have real thick skin on sbr forums and seaweed has it trump for president and seaweed vice-president

packerd_00

I'll watch and follow the world cup but that's about it...I don't get into the various European football leagues.
    Oh thats cool,the WC is awhole different animal.

First 12