RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Its all one giant conspiracy

Holy shit some of you need to leave the house a couple more times a week
    Points Awarded:

zizoudane10 gave RubberKettle 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

I always suspected that Obama was still Muslim, but after this, I truly believes he sympathizes with the extremists. I started thinking that way when it came out that he has a brother who is high up in the Muslim Brotherhood. I truly believe that he is doing this with Iran knowing it will eventually start an arms race with Iran's neighbors. I think he is using the Democrats for their liberal sympathy, and blackmailing the Supreme Court and Republicans and keeping many of them from fighting his policies. I truly believe that his plan is to destroy America from within, where we are too weak to fight back when these extremists get as strong as I believe this president wants them to be. Financially we are dying. Militarily we are dying. Our resolve and pride as a country is dying. All of this as our supposed enemies are feeling more and more confident. Just like how Obama's father taught him decades ago.
    Points Awarded:

ByeShea gave Mr KLC 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

My oh my.......

I'm glad I don't look into shit I can't control anymore....

All you guys need to do the same.....

Your opinions are just that..A fukkin fart that no one hears....

Ranting and raving about things you can NEVER control or have a voice in the matter is insanity..

Those who think they have a voice in government policy and elections need counseling ASAP...

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I'm trying to understand this... politics isn't a strong point of mine...

Iran basically said... we have this bomb. US said... oh sh#$ you might use the bomb on us? Let's do a quick oil deal. We will buy from you again. Iran said... yes... it's in your best interest to buy from us. Make deal now. Obama signs deal.

Iran's Power > than US

Fuel prices drop helps economy.

How did the US lose in this deal?

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Ofukkup will be known as the worst ever con and fraud in US History.

He is an absolute fukking piece of loser shit!

dogkatcher
    dogkatcher's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23597

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post
    Ofukkup will be known as the worst ever con and fraud in US History.

He is an absolute fukking piece of loser shit!
    You got that RIGHT.

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by dogkatcher View Post
    You got that RIGHT.
    I am glad someone shares my sentiments about this con and fraud piece of shit. He will never be MY president.

How do you like my phrase demonazicommiefukkupcrappy pieces of shit aka democrat?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post
    I am glad someone shares my sentiments about this con and fraud piece of shit. He will never be MY president.

How do you like my phrase demonazicommiefukkupcrappy pieces of shit aka democrat?
    Who were your presidents, which ones benefitted you personally?

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Reagan, and i hate to admit it but the economy was booming because of the Y2K crisis in 2000 but it was controlled by a Republican House and Senate even though we had dumb ass fukker Sick Willie in.

This current clown, con and fukking fraud is a worthless piece of lying shit.

He is so desperate for a foreign deal even if it is a fukking seriously bad deal with the dumb ass whiny ass muslims in Iran.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

Comedian Jackie Mason weighs in on the Iran deal:

"This secretary of state, Kerry, negotiated with them for a year-and-a-half and accomplished nothing. He ought to give us back for all the trips he made. He cost us millions of dollars in airplane fares and he came back with nothing except a bad foot."

"The real agreement he made, I’m sure he (Obama) said to them, 'Listen, could you keep the bomb quiet for a year and a half. Because if you don’t bomb us for a year and a half, I’ll be the big winner. Everyone will see I made a fantastic agreement. If you bomb us after I leave I could always say it’s the other guy’s fault. Because if it’s not for him, this never would have happened," Mason said.

"First Obama said we can inspect them any time, any place, whenever we please. Now it turns out ‘whenever we please’ except when they don’t allow it. If they don’t want it it’s up to them. So then we have to wait 28 days [sic] to inspect, as if to say for the 28 days we can trust them completely, because they’ll do nothing. They’ll just hold the bomb in front of us waiting for us to come so they can show it to us. That’s how stupid this negotiation is to us," he said.

"Do you know that in the restaurants of New York, they have an inspection system. You can surprise any restaurant without notice that you can walk in and inspect them… So we are protected in this city from a bad tuna fish. We’re not protected from a bomb but we’re protected from a bad quality of a tuna fish," Mason joked.

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Comedian Jackie Mason weighs in on the Iran deal:

"This secretary of state, Kerry, negotiated with them for a year-and-a-half and accomplished nothing. He ought to give us back for all the trips he made. He cost us millions of dollars in airplane fares and he came back with nothing except a bad foot."

"The real agreement he made, I’m sure he (Obama) said to them, 'Listen, could you keep the bomb quiet for a year and a half. Because if you don’t bomb us for a year and a half, I’ll be the big winner. Everyone will see I made a fantastic agreement. If you bomb us after I leave I could always say it’s the other guy’s fault. Because if it’s not for him, this never would have happened," Mason said.

"First Obama said we can inspect them any time, any place, whenever we please. Now it turns out ‘whenever we please’ except when they don’t allow it. If they don’t want it it’s up to them. So then we have to wait 28 days [sic] to inspect, as if to say for the 28 days we can trust them completely, because they’ll do nothing. They’ll just hold the bomb in front of us waiting for us to come so they can show it to us. That’s how stupid this negotiation is to us," he said.

"Do you know that in the restaurants of New York, they have an inspection system. You can surprise any restaurant without notice that you can walk in and inspect them… So we are protected in this city from a bad tuna fish. We’re not protected from a bomb but we’re protected from a bad quality of a tuna fish," Mason joked.
    Think about it guys. Who is in the United Nations with more countries and more support?

Whiny ass fukking muslims and their bullshit sharia fukked up law.

So who do you think is going to win this battle? The United States of the fukking whiny ass muslims?

The UN already voted ahead of Congressional approval.

Ofukkup the queer retard con and fraud piece of shit doesn't care one bit because like the closet queer he is, he is also a closet muslim. allah the non god must not be too happy with his boy ofukkup because he is gay! WOW what a combination! A queer whiny ass muslim! lmfao

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/artic...ies-war-terror

Sun-tzu's ancient wisdom is relevant today: "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." Yet we have not had diplomatic relations with Iran in almost 30 years; the U.S. government usually communicates with the Iranian government through the Swiss embassy in Tehran. When one stops talking to a parent or a friend, differences cannot be resolved and relationships cannot move forward. The same is true for countries. The reestablishment of diplomatic ties will not occur automatically or without the Iranians' making concessions that serve to create a less hostile relationship.
    Our experience in Iraq offers a valuable lesson for how to proceed in Iran. Since we overthrew Saddam, we have learned that we invaded an imaginary country, because we relied at the time on information that was out of date and on longtime exiles who exaggerated the good condition of Iraq's infrastructure, the strength of its middle class, and the secular nature of its society. We would have received better information if we had had our own ambassador in Baghdad. Before we put boots on the ground elsewhere, we had better have wingtips there first.

Many Iranians are well disposed toward us. On 9/11, there was dancing in the streets in parts of the Muslim world but candlelit vigils and mourning in Tehran. When we invaded Afghanistan, Iran helped us, especially in our dealings with the Northern Alliance. Hoping for better bilateral relations, Tehran wanted to join us against al Qaeda. The CIA and the State Department supported this partnership, but some in the White House and the Pentagon did not. After President Bush included Iran in the "axis of evil," everything went downhill fast.
    Whereas there can be no rational dealings with al Qaeda, Iran is a nation-state seeking regional clout and playing the game of power politics we understand and can skillfully pursue. We cannot live with al Qaeda, but we might be able to live with a contained Iran. Iran will not acquire nuclear weapons on my watch. But before I look parents in the eye to explain why I put their son's or daughter's life at risk, I want to do everything possible to avoid conflict. We have substantive issues to discuss with Tehran. Recent direct negotiations about Iraq have not been productive because they have not explored the full range of issues. We have valuable incentives to offer Iran: trade and economic assistance, full diplomatic relations, and security guarantees.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10542

Andy, do you think our reactionary friends in here can even grasp a concept that you posted?

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Andy, do you think our reactionary friends in here can even grasp a concept that you posted?
    You are a real fukking clown rkelly.

Of course the article is stating there was some communication between the US and Tehran many moons ago via the Swiss embassy in Tehran but that has not happened in quite some time.

You are a real fukking clown rkelly. Now I am at your silly sorry ass.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10542

Sorry pal, you missed the concept.

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Sorry pal, you missed the concept.
    Nope you missed it pal!!

Then the conversation shifted towards how the whiny ass muslims were happy when we invaded Iraq. When Bushy boy declared Iran in The Axis of Evil it really, really went downhill. Bushy boy was correct but he should have kept his big mouth shut.

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

Schumer just like GOP and Iran Hardliners

"In fact, it's those hard-liners who are most comfortable with the status quo," Obama said Wednesday afternoon. "It's those hard-liners chanting "death to America" who have been most opposed to the deal."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...publicans.html

WASHINGTON — Senator Chuck Schumer, the most influential Jewish voice in Congress, said Thursday night that he would oppose President Obama’s deal to limit Iran’s nuclear program.

“Advocates on both sides have strong cases for their point of view that cannot simply be dismissed,” Mr. Schumer, Democrat of New York, said in a lengthy statement. “This has made evaluating the agreement a difficult and deliberate endeavor, and after deep study, careful thought and considerable soul-searching, I have decided I must oppose the agreement and will vote yes on a motion of disapproval.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/07/us...deal.html?_r=0

First 123