1. #1
    sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-10-12
    Posts: 9,376
    Betpoints: 222

    Vegas39 where did you go?

    Guy doesn't post anymore, is he still crying over something?

  2. #2
    Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 43,254
    Betpoints: 14

    to hell i hope.

    Fukk him. If he was on fire i wouldnt piss on him.

  3. #3
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    You post to who is here

  4. #4
    sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-10-12
    Posts: 9,376
    Betpoints: 222

    Lol

  5. #5
    shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-15-07
    Posts: 18,146
    Betpoints: 101

    Think he just had enough

  6. #6
    Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-20-11
    Posts: 11,055

    Yea he is done posting here.

  7. #7
    sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-10-12
    Posts: 9,376
    Betpoints: 222

    Ra77er you seem to have insider knowledge

  8. #8
    Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-20-11
    Posts: 11,055

    Twister just pm me if you want to ask me a question. He left the forum and gave me his email address. He just said he was done posting and that was basically it.

    I thought he was banned or something but he said he wasn't.

    I don't know the guy personally at all, just seemed like a good dude on the forum but I wasn't on here 24/7 back then. Maybe he had a meltdown or something or got tired of your posts....I really do not know.

  9. #9
    Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-12
    Posts: 19,584
    Betpoints: 301

    i always thought vegas39 was russian rocket's ghost.

  10. #10
    Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-09
    Posts: 50,391
    Betpoints: 1503

    Sourball please dont leave too

  11. #11
    Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-20-11
    Posts: 11,055

    I asked him if he had any ghosts here and he said no. I have no idea, I don't normally speak with anyone off these forums until I can meet people at a bash or an in the works Texas mini bash. Hopefully we can make that happen

  12. #12
    mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-04-13
    Posts: 11,988
    Betpoints: 26038

    Texas mini bash? Sounds interesting...would like to hear more details.

  13. #13
    Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-20-11
    Posts: 11,055

    Kicked around the idea with TM about meeting up at sports bar if you're in the DFW area. September I'll be in Vegas with the other half so for me it would have to be July/August or later in Sep. These kinds of things probably never work as planned but I could meetup anytime for a few beers and some laughs. If I get anymore details I'll try to get a thread rolling.

  14. #14
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    Its so funny when guys say they are done

    The pressure gets to them

  15. #15
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 92,183
    Betpoints: 3902

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Its so funny when guys say they are done

    The pressure gets to them
    What pressure?

    Get rid of the avatar. It doesn't suit you.

  16. #16
    Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 27,074
    Betpoints: 7157

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    What pressure?

    Get rid of the avatar. It doesn't suit you.
    You still in Texas Laker? I moved on to SC until Friday

  17. #17
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 92,183
    Betpoints: 3902

    Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    You still in Texas Laker? I moved on to SC until Friday
    No I'm in memphis heading to chicago.

  18. #18
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    posting is not for everyone

    some cannot take the pressure and or criticism

  19. #19
    DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-30-08
    Posts: 118,452
    Betpoints: 26651

    Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Twister just pm me if you want to ask me a question. He left the forum and gave me his email address. He just said he was done posting and that was basically it.

    I thought he was banned or something but he said he wasn't.

    I don't know the guy personally at all, just seemed like a good dude on the forum but I wasn't on here 24/7 back then. Maybe he had a meltdown or something or got tired of your posts....I really do not know.
    This.

    Vegas sent me a PM also on June 10th saying goodbye and he was done posting here.

  20. #20
    manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-22-07
    Posts: 21,089
    Betpoints: 668

    guys relax he is in-between posts at the moment getting some family business in order

    hope to see that Ingga back for the El Nino hockey jersey countdown to October for NHL '15/'16 !!!

  21. #21
    opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-12-10
    Posts: 23,441
    Betpoints: 809

    I always got the biggest laugh when Vegas39 would make Bear start crying like a little bitch...which was pretty much daily!

    Bear used to cry to the mods that he was going to quit if they didn't make Vegas leave him alone. I'm 1000% serious. I had several mods actually copy me on Bear's messages he would send them.

    Oh how we would laugh and laugh at what a pussy ass bitch Bear is

    Good times...

    SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011


  22. #22
    CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-22-12
    Posts: 9,796
    Betpoints: 190

    dude was a miserable prick

    had like 30K posts 29,999 were either ripping other posters, reminding people he lived in vegas or name dropping shari like anyone gave a shit.

    fukk him good riddance
    Points Awarded:

    Evolved137 gave CWD 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  23. #23
    sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-10-12
    Posts: 9,376
    Betpoints: 222

    Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post
    dude was a miserable prick

    had like 30K posts 29,999 were either ripping other posters, reminding people he lived in vegas or name dropping shari like anyone gave a shit.

    fukk him good riddance
    Agree

  24. #24
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    Everyone has different tolerance levels and pressure levels that we do monitor here at SBR

  25. #25
    sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-10-12
    Posts: 9,376
    Betpoints: 222

    Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I always got the biggest laugh when Vegas39 would make Bear start crying like a little bitch...which was pretty much daily!

    Bear used to cry to the mods that he was going to quit if they didn't make Vegas leave him alone. I'm 1000% serious. I had several mods actually copy me on Bear's messages he would send them.

    Oh how we would laugh and laugh at what a pussy ass bitch Bear is

    Good times...
    Rocket hated bear too but rocket was cool... Vegas was honestly a bitch. We had an argument once and I asked him to delete my personal info and he wouldnt do it. I used to think that rocket was Vegas, but there's no way that rocket would have acted that way toward me.

  26. #26
    Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-01-10
    Posts: 16,034
    Betpoints: 25

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    to hell i hope.

    Fukk him. If he was on fire i wouldnt piss on him.
    Says a lot about you..maybe the reason you don't have many friends

  27. #27
    CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-22-12
    Posts: 9,796
    Betpoints: 190

    Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Rocket hated bear too but rocket was cool... Vegas was honestly a bitch. We had an argument once and I asked him to delete my personal info and he wouldnt do it. I used to think that rocket was Vegas, but there's no way that rocket would have acted that way toward me.
    rocket and vegas were on shifts trolling bear and seaweed and when they saw posts they would both come on and tag team them for hours on end...siometimes days

  28. #28
    Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-20-11
    Posts: 11,055

    Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post
    rocket and vegas were on shifts trolling bear and seaweed and when they saw posts they would both come on and tag team him for hours on end...siometimes days

    Bear is one tough sob.

  29. #29
    Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-11
    Posts: 28,726
    Betpoints: 13425

    Didn't he say that he was moving to Seattle for his kids school?

  30. #30
    El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-03-12
    Posts: 18,431
    Betpoints: 1783

    Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    guys relax he is in-between posts at the moment getting some family business in orderhope to see that Ingga back for the El Nino hockey jersey countdown to October for NHL '15/'16 !!!
    manny gets it

  31. #31
    El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-03-12
    Posts: 18,431
    Betpoints: 1783

    Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I always got the biggest laugh when Vegas39 would make Bear start crying like a little bitch...which was pretty much daily! Bear used to cry to the mods that he was going to quit if they didn't make Vegas leave him alone. I'm 1000% serious. I had several mods actually copy me on Bear's messages he would send them. Oh how we would laugh and laugh at what a pussy ass bitch Bear isGood times...

  32. #32
    manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-22-07
    Posts: 21,089
    Betpoints: 668

    Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Bear is one tough sob.
    never realized how tough Bear was until i saw a pic of his old lady at Walmart

  33. #33
    DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-30-08
    Posts: 118,452
    Betpoints: 26651

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Didn't he say that he was moving to Seattle for his kids school?
    Yes, he made the move. He was still posting here after the move.

  34. #34
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    a lot of pressure here

  35. #35
    texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 9,310
    Betpoints: 5381

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Everyone has different tolerance levels and pressure levels that we do monitor here at SBR

12 Last
Top