paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    U working the game tonight?
    Nah. Worked morning.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave paco 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Raven I don't know man, I have no clue who money really bet on or if he even played this game. Toronto certainly looked sharp early but the line got bought back later. It's a weird thing trying to get caught up chasing line moves and often times I make poor decisions based on just looking at my numbers and comparing them to the market. Some here are extremely sharp but good luck trying to crack that code.

I should say figuring it all out, people don't work for free.
    yeah there are a few guys here i've found that purposely try to screw people over. Never understood what they get out of it, oh well

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Raven it makes sense though to drive the number where you want to bet it at. It's actually extremely smart to post losers . People are quick to judge and get wrapped up in the drama. Can't wait for football.....I'm about to start pounding some miller lights, so this will probably be my last half educated post for the night.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Raven it makes sense though to drive the number where you want to bet it at. It's actually extremely smart to post losers . People are quick to judge and get wrapped up in the drama. Can't wait for football.....I'm about to start pounding some miller lights, so this will probably be my last half educated post for the night.
    Yeah but I doubt posting it on SBR would be enough to drive the number down though. But you're right.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Detroit was due thats all

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Worst road pitcher + worst road team vs Tigers at home. Of course it's a 7-0 game but you gotta be retarded to bet/post this bet.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Oh well... Toronto didn't show up... I hate baseball. Fuk the Tigers.

Miguel Cabrera is OUT of the game. Injured Calf

You guys might want to keep an eye out for tomorrow. He may not play.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Worst road pitcher + worst road team vs Tigers at home. Of course it's a 7-0 game but you gotta be retarded to bet/post this bet.
    This guy is the worst. Friday night armchhair pitcher. Money, just like everyone, does not do well on homer picks.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    This guy is the worst. Friday night armchhair pitcher. Money, just like everyone, does not do well on homer picks.
    haha so true

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Money is tired of his Tigers and I don't blame him one bit for taking the Blue Jays if he did. Friggen bullpen is hot garbage, offense runs like California water at times, managing is atrocious need I go on. Oh and anytime I have a ticket on them they lose.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Tigers are a dirt bag team. No excuses to let 6 runs score with 2 outs in the 8th.

I don't think Detroit batters can hit a knuckleball pitcher. They are an exclusive fastball hitting team.

"I can not hit curveball... straight ball I hit it very much. Curveball... bats are afraid."

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Money unreal! That shit pen still almost blew it. Just not on the day u banged against them. Go out and get yourself some aged honey tonight!

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

jays are garbage..

First 12