homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10957

will donald trump succumb to pressure and apologize?

I say yes. By 7/10 or so. He is hemorrhaging money and even though he's rich he still hates the fact his profits are plummeting

I give him 9 more days max and he apologize fir his statement about Mexicans and Mexico

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Homie he is in for the long haul here. I will take whatever bet you want on that good sir.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

i don't even know what he said, but chances are he knew what was going to happen before he said it....hes a clown, not a dumbshit...loves attention either way...even people on sbr are making threads about him....mission accomplished...

Ra77er

NrmlCurve I like you, but you should actually listen to a couple of his clips or read some things. He is a bit cooky, has a checkered past like most of us, filed for bankruptcy, probably said a few things he wishes he could take back at times......but the guy is no joke. He is not afraid of what or who he pisses off and that is what we could use in that white house. I'm not trying to convert you or anything I just want you guys to give the guy a chance. Try to look past that ridiculous face and listen to what he's saying.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

No check cnn hes still at it... "Well, somebody's doing the raping, Don! I mean somebody's doing it! Who's doing the raping? Who's doing the raping?" he asked.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

Donald Trump apologize?

He said what he meant.

Maybe he will say it was takin out of context. But no way the fukker apologizes for what he said. No way.

Ra77er

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    No check cnn hes still at it... "Well, somebody's doing the raping, Don! I mean somebody's doing it! Who's doing the raping? Who's doing the raping?" he asked.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

I listened to it! Did he say something wrong? Was it inaccurate? Maybe it wasn't artfully stated, but it was all true as far as I could tell. The USA is the dumping ground for the rest of the world's trash. Go Team World!! Immigration policy was once the "best and brightest" got in, now our embassies host LGTB conferences at tax payer expense. Laughing stock is what we are. Don't kill the messenger Xerxes, Leonidas has more to tell.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Donald gets it

#TeamDonald

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

No he won't apologize, he's used to lawyers and lawsuits, so this is nothing to him. You're wrong again Homie.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RubberKettle

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7905

Trump also added ..."I have many successful business relationships with Mexican companies and employ, and am close friends with, many Mexican people. I also have tremendous respect for the leaders of Mexico, who, frankly, are much smarter and tougher than our politicians here in the United States," Trump added.

His daughter said about her father's speech .... “He was talking about illegal immigration, and a porous border between the U.S. and Mexico; he wasn't talking about the Mexican people," Ivanka said

He was talking about people coming across the border illegally and so it was very sad for me to see that that message was totally taken out of context and the mainstream media really ran with it." Ivanka said

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

does not matter

Look at Vegas board..Donald you have no shot

DwightShrute

this guy gets it ...

Donald Trump’s Controversial Mexican Comments Are Accurate

South Florida radio show host and former CNN News Anchor Rick Sanchez, has just penned an opinion column over at Fox News Latino, which he states that because of his controversial statement about Mexican and other Latinos, Donald Trump has united Latinos across the U.S.

While I respect Mr. Sanchez, and applaud him for what he has contributed to journalism, he is wrong with his claim that Trump has united Latinos because of what he said while announcing his presidential candidacy.

Mr. Sanchez does not speak for me (a Hispanic) or all of the 54 million Latinos in the United States, nor does he speak for the millions of others living in Central and South America, including the Caribbean.

Donald Trump has single-handedly united Latinos from coast to coast-Rick Sanchez
    First of all, let’s dissect Mr. Trumps very words.
    When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us.

In Trump’s own words he states that Mexico is sending immigrants across the border with “lots of problems.”
    I would assume that these problems Trump talks about are economic in nature, as well as health oriented problems. An ABC affiliate in Arizona reported that U.S. Border Patrol agents are seeing real cases of chicken pox, MRSA staph infections, scabies, and other infectious diseases, including “different viruses,” that have been found among the illegal immigrants crossing the U.S.-Mexico border.

The Department of Homeland Security has even issued protective guidelines for their medics and border agents to follow.
    Our workforce has been provided and encouraged to use personal protective gear including latex or non-latex gloves, long-sleeve shirts, and to take precaution including frequent hand washing.-DHS

Trump then made the comment that “killers” and “rapists” were also crossing over.

They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people. It’s coming from more than Mexico. It’s coming from all over South and Latin America, and it’s coming probably— probably— from the Middle East. But we don’t know. Because we have no protection and we have no competence, we don’t know what’s happening. And it’s got to stop and it’s got to stop fast.

He did not specifically say that every single person entering the U.S. from Mexico was “bad.” Trump should have probably said that the majority of illegal immigrants crossing the southern U.S. border were “good people.”

I will assume that when Trump said “they’re bringing” he is referring to the Mexican government, corrupt military personnel, drug cartels, and human traffickers, who work alongside these cartels.
    The “killers” Trump is referring to are the Mexican drug traffickers, whose deadly drug war has spilled over in the U.S., and the murderous El Salvador-base MS-13, as well as other Latino street gangs that help bring drugs across the border.

The crimes committed against Americans along the southern U.S. border and in American cities by illegal immigrants has been well documented.

The federal government has even admitted to releasing thousands of criminal illegal immigrants, who have committed crimes like rape and murder.

In 2013, Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials freed 193 people who had been convicted of homicide, 426 of sexual assault, 303 of kidnapping and more than 16,000 with drunken-driving records.-USA Today
    Trump also mentions the Middle East.
    Let’s not forget about the radical Islamists, who have sworn death to America, have been working south of the U.S. border.

Earlier this year, The Washington Post reported on the apprehension of radical Islamists along the U.S. southern border.

A top Texas law enforcement agency says border security organizations have apprehended several members of known Islamist terrorist organizations crossing the southern border in recent years, and while a surge of officers to the border has slowed the flow of drugs and undocumented immigrants, it’s costing the state tens of millions of dollars… Border security agencies have arrested several Somali immigrants crossing the southern border who are known members of al-Shabab, the terrorist group that launched a deadly attack on the Westgate shopping mall in Nairobi, Kenya, and Al-Itihaad al-Islamiya, another Somalia-based group once funded by Osama bin Laden.

We have identified who the killers are that cross into the U.S. Who are these rapists that Trump talks about?
    Fusion TV, which is owned by ABC and Univision, has even documented the rape epidemic in Mexico. Illegal immigrant woman and girls from central America and Mexico, who travel to the U.S., are being raped along the way through Mexico, and many are being forced or tricked into prostitution once the crossover, or before they are allowed to enter the U.S.

“Women and girl migrants, especially those without legal status traveling in remote areas or on trains, are at heightened risk of sexual violence at the hands of criminal gangs, people traffickers, other migrants or corrupt officials,” the 2010 Amnesty International report stated. “…Many criminal gangs appear to use sexual violence as part of the “price” demanded of migrants. According to some experts, the prevalence of rape is such that people smugglers may require women to have a contraceptive injection prior to the journey as a precaution…”-Fusion

Many of these rapists are also the same individuals who are smuggling drugs into the U.S. smuggling drugs, not to mention fueling the human trafficking epidemic.
    Where is the Mexican government and their military?

Corruption within Mexico military ranks is so rampant, that U.S. agencies have cut off support for Mexican army units.
    Human rights violations, corruption, and collaboration with cartels is so common among some sections of the Mexican military that multiple U.S. agencies have stopped funding them. The U.S. Army recently declared an entire battalion of Mexican Army troops ineligible for American assistance-Latin Times

The Mexican government has turned a blind eye to the heinous human rights abuses going on within their country, or are just so corrupt, that they would rather benefit from financial boon that drug trafficking and the sex trade are.

Donald Trump could have better articulated his concerns with illegal immigration, but instead of pointing the finger at what Trump said, Rick Sanchez and others who feel offended by his words, and have used them for political gain, should really be pointing the finger at the atrocities that the Mexican government is allowing to occur within their own country.

If all Americans, regardless of political party affiliation, were to call out the Mexican government and the drug cartels for being the criminal elements that produce and facilitate the crimes that are spilling over into the U.S., then this act alone will unite all Latinos across the Western Hemisphere.
    Maybe.

Read more at http://hispolitica.com/2015/06/30/do...-are-accurate/

homie1975

If what he said wasn't bad then why are ppl up in arms and companies dropping him left and right. O yea because what he said was wrong u naive lemmings

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Trump may be the biggest idiot ever to run for President.

Maybe Barry Goldwater.

DwightShrute

There's no hope if you need to explain to people the difference between when someone is being literal and when someone's saying something to make a point.

99% get it and understand but a few obviously don't. There are many sheeple out there. You know who you are! Or do you?
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 07-02-15 at 01:05 PM.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

No way he apologizes.

He's like the celebrities who have 3 doctors giving them drugs. He's in a bubble. So he has peons who parrot stuff like Dwight has been

"Everyone knows what you meant"
    "Only dummies wouldn't get it"

He's also subscribes to the belief that apologies and admissions of error are signs of weakness. You see it on the right all the time.

Just stick with it, spin it if it gets out of hand - but never admit it.

Ann Coulter kind of perfected it - but Donald is using the same strategy
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Trump does have balls

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

what did he do?

muldoon

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    what did he do?
    He talked about jobs.

Not surprising you missed it.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    He talked about jobs.

Not surprising you missed it.
    i dont watch the news brah

muldoon

That's pretty obvious...brah

Easy to follow the news without a tv. Easier to bitch about MJ laws though.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10542

Have to go with Homie on this one. People are dumping him faster than they can take a dump.

It kills me people like a good strong talking individual, but what they say goes straight through the grey matter,
    out the other side of their heads w/o sticking.

Imagine if you were a law abiding greasy wet back, working hard to feed your family and some super rich
    white blow hard publically calls your race rapists. How would you feel about him? It's really that simple.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    There's no hope if you need to explain to people the difference between when someone is being literal and when someone's saying something to make a point.

99% get it and understand but a few obviously don't. There are many sheeple out there. You know who you are! Or do you?
    The 1% sure are loud and influential then.

#nbc and Macy's

DwightShrute

Apologize for what?

He's not like any other the other candidates. He doesn't need people's money. He's for making America strong. Creating jobs. Keeping criminals out. OMFG the horror! So the peons like muldoon will undoubtedly keep posting Ann Coulter videos. Reminding us all how brilliant he is.

"he went bankrupt"
    "he was divorced"
    "he has bad hair"

The left can't stand people talking bad (truth) about Obama so they go into their predictable attacking mode is anyone does. Truth ? Facts? .... ahhhh who gives a fukk. You attack Obama, we will come at you with everything we can. We will make shit up. We will lie. We will spin shit around to make it appear its something other than it is. But ..... if a democrat says the same things .. there would be silence.

Never admit you understand, spin it so it favors liberals point of view - but never admit it.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 07-02-15 at 02:07 PM.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

No shit

Like someone who's as big of a dumbfukk as you are could actually comprehend a newscast.

Good one, "brah."

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    The 1% sure are loud and influential then.

#nbc and Macy's

OMG NBC!!! Without NBC no one can or will survive. The country would become a wasteland in a matter of months.
    FALSE: NBC lost its 4th highest rated show and one that donated millions to charity. NBC loses.

No one can survive if you aren't selling your ties in Macy's. Macy's determines whether you are a failure or a success.
    FALSE: Who gives a fukk?

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Trump may be the biggest idiot ever to run for President.

Maybe Barry Goldwater.
    Goldwater was solid. Just a bit too McCarthy.

Fiscally solid frameworks though. His institute is bat shit crazy thought.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    OMG NBC!!! Without NBC no one can or will survive. The country would become a wasteland in a matter of months.
    FALSE: NBC lost its 4th highest rated show and one that donated millions to charity. NBC loses.

No one can survive if you aren't selling your ties in Macy's. Macy's determines whether you are a failure or a success.
    FALSE: Who gives a fukk?
    Donald cares about that shit.

However, the richest man in the world canceling business relationships with Trump probably bothers him a lot. I know Trump lost a couple multi-million dollar deals with that rich ass Mexican. That rich Mexican has friends that he can probably lean on too.

That fat bean could damn near buy and sell Trump 18 times over.

OldschoolGambler
    OldschoolGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Imagine if you were a law abiding greasy wet back, working hard to feed your family and some super rich
    white blow hard publically calls your race rapists. How would you feel about him? It's really that simple.
    And there you have it. There are NO law abiding greasy wetbacks. By definition they are ALL criminals. Everyone involved in this discussion (except for a few on the right) fail to acknowledge this fact. Long ago we left behind the rule of law. What is the definition of is?

muldoon

Quote Originally Posted by OldschoolGambler View Post
    And there you have it. There are NO law abiding greasy wetbacks. By definition they are ALL criminals. Everyone involved in this discussion (except for a few on the right) fail to acknowledge this fact. Long ago we left behind the rule of law. What is the definition of is?
    Does that law include people who bet offshore?

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Donald cares about that shit.

However, the richest man in the world canceling business relationships with Trump probably bothers him a lot. I know Trump lost a couple multi-million dollar deals with that rich ass Mexican. That rich Mexican has friends that he can probably lean on too.

That fat bean could damn near buy and sell Trump 18 times over.
    you don't think its politics perhaps?
    who knows why?

The Richest man in the world who acquired his wealth off the backs of the poor in Mexico. He's no moral authority.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10542

Quote Originally Posted by OldschoolGambler View Post
    Donnie, is that you?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 304

The more he opens his mouth the more money he loses.

1234 ... Last