2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

Bookmaker Blackjack

The computer cheats, right? Gets blackjack a silly amount of times - play $1 hands for shits and giggles. Seems a pretty consistent patern of win lose win with some random streaks both ways. However, once you increase your bet size to say $10 $15 - the computer shuts that down real quick and grabs that money. Don't play that often (only with disposable income from other winnings), but have yet to win a hand when playing an amount well above my small bet size. Just saying - Hell I would cheat too if I were the dealer, I mean computer.

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

You realize that there is a house edge in blackjack right? Do you qualify that as cheating?

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

What I've noticed from any online blackjack is that its goes in runs. You win 10 in a row and you can lose 10 hands in a row. Variables that affect this are an increase in the amount that you bet and surrendering. If you continually surrender due to having a poor starting hand. You will start to benefit. Also, if you attempt to double up with a non-conventional move, you usually lose and the hand right after, they give you black jack. I'm an expert at this, but like many others, you have to know when to stop or you will eventually lose. There have been times where I've won and didn't stop and the bankroll dwindled. Sometimes after that, if you up the ante, they will let you start winning again, but you have to know the rules of the game and how to play properly.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

The computer doesn't cheat. It's how you react to what's dealt to you and knowing when to stop, increasing and decreasing bets.