t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

US Open at Chambers Bay

Going to be unlike anything we've ever seen for this championship. Most casual golf fans will think they're watching the British Open.

I took Brooks Koepka +5500 (and +5000 1st Rd leader) along with Mickelson +1500 and Justin Rose +1460.

I actually think Tiger will surprise some folks this week and possibly even contend.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11484

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Going to be unlike anything we've ever seen for this championship. Most casual golf fans will think they're watching the British Open.

I took Brooks Koepka +5500 (and +5000 1st Rd leader) along with Mickelson +1500 and Justin Rose +1460.

I actually think Tiger will surprise some folks this week and possibly even contend.
    Good value on Mickelson. This tourney a big wildcard. I'd keep an eye on Spieth too. Tiger, lol.

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

Golf?

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Good value on Mickelson. This tourney a big wildcard. I'd keep an eye on Spieth too. Tiger, lol.
    I'm not saying Tiger wins but most expect him to miss the cut. I think he makes the cut and actually might hang around the leaderboard.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11484

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    I think he makes the cut and actually might hang around the leaderboard.
    Okay, well within possibility ... but kind of useless, right? There's not much of anything to bet on there. And for Tiger, if he makes the cut and then shoots a round in the 80s on Sat or Sun he becomes the guy everyone feels sorry for. Again. He's in a weird space.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

No shot tracker ?

t-wizzle

Okay, well within possibility ... but kind of useless, right? There's not much of anything to bet on there. And for Tiger, if he makes the cut and then shoots a round in the 80s on Sat or Sun he becomes the guy everyone feels sorry for. Again. He's in a weird space.
    Yea I was more just making a comment. I'm not touching anything Tiger related as far as gambling goes.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Spieth's caddy could have more experience on this course than anyone else out there, and Spieth himself is one of the few in the field who has played a competitive round here.

I have more than an eye on Spieth.

Good luck