1. #36
    The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-21-12
    Posts: 22,553
    Betpoints: 233

    The Warriors beat New Orleans. Big deal.

    They beat an injured Memphis team. Doesn't count.

    They snuck by a terrible Rockets team. Whoop-de-do.

    Along the way they got to avoid San Antonio and the Clippers, due to pure luck.

    And then they beat Lebron and his minor-league teammates. That was like 10 against 1. They should be embarrassed.

    HUGE *.
    Points Awarded:

    Seaweed gave The Giant 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  2. #37
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-25-11
    Posts: 28,900
    Betpoints: 504

    They will always be remembered as the team that had the easiest path to the Championship

    I would've had more respect for GS had they lost to this Cle team
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: YouHave2outs

  3. #38
    Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-25-08
    Posts: 3,701
    Betpoints: 6834

    As a Rockets fan I will say this, The Warriors were flat out the best team in basketball all year. Did not matter who they played.

  4. #39
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 80,711
    Betpoints: 138

    The Rockets team that beat the Knicks. Knicks were very mediocre team.

  5. #40
    The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-21-12
    Posts: 22,553
    Betpoints: 233

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    The Rockets team that beat the Knicks. Knicks were very mediocre team.
    I disagree. I think the Rockets with The Dream would beat this Warriors team, handily.

  6. #41
    Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-25-08
    Posts: 3,701
    Betpoints: 6834

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    The Rockets team that beat the Knicks. Knicks were very mediocre team.
    FU Pavy, that 94 series was epic. That Knicks team was one of the toughest front lines ever.

  7. #42
    Skrilla777
    Skrilla777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-14-09
    Posts: 215
    Betpoints: 893

    bull...shit... haha you're mad as hell aren't you

  8. #43
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 92,076
    Betpoints: 3763

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    The Warriors beat New Orleans. Big deal.

    They beat an injured Memphis team. Doesn't count.

    They snuck by a terrible Rockets team. Whoop-de-do.

    Along the way they got to avoid San Antonio and the Clippers, due to pure luck.

    And then they beat Lebron and his minor-league teammates. That was like 10 against 1. They should be embarrassed.

    HUGE *.
    You have good points. The thing no one sees is that the cavs were the worst team they beat.

  9. #44
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    Don't forget James Harden scored a lot of points against Golden State to so what James did on the offense of end was not unique
    Points Awarded:

    lakerboy gave jjgold 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  10. #45
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-25-11
    Posts: 28,900
    Betpoints: 504

    The Rockets with the Dream would've beaten the Bulls with MJ

    He chose a good time to take a break

    He knew

  11. #46
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 92,076
    Betpoints: 3763

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    The Rockets with the Dream would've beaten the Bulls with MJ

    He chose a good time to take a break

    He knew
    Meanwhile the rockets needed John starks to produce the worst shooting performance in n ba history to beat the knicks. The same starks who never beat the bulls until MJ took a holiday.

  12. #47
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-25-11
    Posts: 28,900
    Betpoints: 504

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Don't forget James Harden scored a lot of points against Golden State to so what James did on the offense of end was not unique
    Harden avg 28/6
    Lebron 36/9

    Raiders in 3...2...1...

  13. #48
    packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-22-13
    Posts: 17,997
    Betpoints: 2085

    I f@ckin knew GS wouldn't get any credit.

  14. #49
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-25-11
    Posts: 28,900
    Betpoints: 504

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Meanwhile the rockets needed John starks to produce the worst shooting performance in n ba history to beat the knicks. The same starks who never beat the bulls until MJ took a holiday.
    Do you think MJ would've won 8 in a row?

  15. #50
    smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-19-08
    Posts: 12,563
    Betpoints: 2672

    Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    I f@ckin knew GS wouldn't get any credit.
    They did have what could be perceived as an easy path. What woulda happened if the faced the Spurs, Clipps and a healthy Cavs? Who knows, most people are convinced they'd have been tripped up along the way. All I know is the Warriors were ready to play any one of them, but none of them showed so they beat who did show.

  16. #51
    Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-25-08
    Posts: 3,701
    Betpoints: 6834

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    The Rockets with the Dream would've beaten the Bulls with MJ

    He chose a good time to take a break

    He knew
    Well said and totally agreed!

  17. #52
    Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-20-11
    Posts: 3,614
    Betpoints: 1314

    Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    They did have what could be perceived as an easy path. What woulda happened if the faced the Spurs, Clipps and a healthy Cavs? Who knows, most people are convinced they'd have been tripped up along the way. All I know is the Warriors were ready to play any one of them, but none of them showed so they beat who did show.
    Funny this has never talked about last year when the Spurs went to the finals/won the ship but all of a sudden its the topic

  18. #53
    SouthBayGame
    SouthBayGame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-18-10
    Posts: 636
    Betpoints: 2894

    Lots of biased bs in here. Check the record. They're so good they made it look easy. 83 wins deserves an asterisk, for one of the best teams ever. If Kyrie plays, healthy, maybe LeBrick shoots a higher fg%. Guy is simply not a good shooter.

  19. #54
    Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 43,254
    Betpoints: 14

    Weeder....

    let it go man.

    I am just so thankful that the NBA is finally over.

    Its been a long time coming. I am so over basketball.

    Please let the NBA threads come to a stop until October.

  20. #55
    Skrilla777
    Skrilla777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-14-09
    Posts: 215
    Betpoints: 893

    Raiders on deck...Haters

  21. #56
    TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 28,035
    Betpoints: 20942

    asterisk

    You meant Asik right?




    Golden State proved who they were. No Asterisk needed.

First 12
Top