stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Who just watched the Vandy/CS Fullerton ending

Vandy (who I think is the best team in the NCAA World Series) is down 3-1 in the bottom of the ninth.
    Cal. State is 39-0 this season with a lead entering the ninth and have their all universe closer on the mound.

Before the ninth I am running around like an idiot looking for an in game live line because I have a feeling Vandy pulls it out of their ass.

Vandy opens with a single, and K, next dude hits a soft liner on the left field foul line for a double.
    Second and third, one out, Jared Kendall up (who I think his old man Jason played for the A's) parks one for a walk off gamer.

Sick ending.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

This is why college baseball will fail to gain traction, rain delays. First of all rain delays kill the hype and buzz behind the games

Had the game last night not been rained out I think CSUF wins easily

But the rainout took out CSUF's pitcher and gave Vandy new life

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Sick ending!! Killer game.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

dsi/bookmaker graded cal-fullerton a winner and wont reverse the bets because it went 4.5 innings. lol

stevenash

^
    Even though you feel like you are getting screwed, it's written in the bylaws, that the game gets graded after 4.5 if suspended.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    ^
    Even though you feel like you are getting screwed, it's written in the bylaws, that the game gets graded after 4.5 if suspended.
    Not true for MLB post-season games, although I suppose each book has its own rules in regards to college world series.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

5 Dimes and Heritage treat College World Series same way as MLB Playoffs - Bets remain open until game is final regardless of completion date.

stevenash

^
    I've been with DSI/Bookmaker forever, yeah, they are anal like that.
    Let me see if I can dig it up.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1117

Gotta luv ut

BamaCBass
    BamaCBass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1841

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Vandy (who I think is the best team in the NCAA World Series) is down 3-1 in the bottom of the ninth.
    Cal. State is 39-0 this season with a lead entering the ninth and have their all universe closer on the mound.

Before the ninth I am running around like an idiot looking for an in game live line because I have a feeling Vandy pulls it out of their ass.

Vandy opens with a single, and K, next dude hits a soft liner on the left field foul line for a double.
    Second and third, one out, Jared Kendall up (who I think his old man Jason played for the A's) parks one for a walk off gamer.

Sick ending.
    Sick finish indeed!

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    5 Dimes and Heritage treat College World Series same way as MLB Playoffs - Bets remain open until game is final regardless of completion date.
    Its the same for mlb at cris/bookmaker/dsi . They just wont admit a mistake because they dont understand american college sports?

bookmaker/dsi/cris rules for playoffs in mlb

**During the MLB Playoffs, games all wagers will have action until the game is played to completion, regardless of their duration or the day on which they end.**

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7799

nash did you get the live line?