1. #1
    BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-05-11
    Posts: 9,744
    Betpoints: 9000

    Big Day Check In

    Haven't seen you in a few days. Worried big time big day.

  2. #2
    BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 48,473
    Betpoints: 24801


  3. #3
    Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 27,073
    Betpoints: 7109

    Dialup can take too long when trying to live off the land..

  4. #4
    BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 48,473
    Betpoints: 24801



    #feedthefamily

  5. #5
    Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 45,277
    Betpoints: 8415

    Bigday, when was the last time you had a JUCY LUCY at MATTS BAR??

  6. #6
    BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 48,473
    Betpoints: 24801

    Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Bigday, when was the last time you had a JUCY LUCY at MATTS BAR??
    Funny you ask, just a couple weeks ago.

    But it was a couple years prior to that. So freggen good.

  7. #7
    BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-05-11
    Posts: 9,744
    Betpoints: 9000

    Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Bigday, when was the last time you had a JUCY LUCY at MATTS BAR??
    I live about 10 blocks from matts. Best jucy in town, fukk the 5-8 bar. Some other good burger joints over south are Busters and Cardinal bar

  8. #8
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    Bigday lives 100 miles from Minneapolis

    Guy that lives in the woods so when he comes out every once in a while in the public he basically scares people

  9. #9
    BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-05-11
    Posts: 9,744
    Betpoints: 9000

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Bigday lives 100 miles from Minneapolis

    Guy that lives in the woods so when he comes out every once in a while in the public he basically scares people
    Bigday lives in Rosemont, its a suburb 20 miles away, not the country. Hes been lying to you guys lol

  10. #10
    Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 45,277
    Betpoints: 8415

    Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    I live about 10 blocks from matts. Best jucy in town, fukk the 5-8 bar. Some other good burger joints over south are Busters and Cardinal bar
    Excellent! I was there last summer, only time. Could not believe how fuckin good that thing was!

  11. #11
    BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-05-11
    Posts: 9,744
    Betpoints: 9000

    Yeah man, i think ill run up there and grab one when im done w the 10 o'clock tournament.

    Best burger

  12. #12
    Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 45,277
    Betpoints: 8415

    Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Yeah man, i think ill run up there and grab one when im done w the 10 o'clock tournament.

    Best burger
    Even better!

    Post some pics please!

  13. #13
    BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-05-11
    Posts: 9,744
    Betpoints: 9000

    Ok i will!

  14. #14
    Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 45,277
    Betpoints: 8415

    Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Ok i will!

  15. #15
    BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 48,473
    Betpoints: 24801

    Landers, didn't you do a video there?

    Or maybe you just sent me a pic. Can't remember.

  16. #16
    BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-05-11
    Posts: 9,744
    Betpoints: 9000

    They actually close at 1045 tonight so i won't be able to get one unless i bust out early. Ill get one soon though and post in this thread!

  17. #17
    BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 48,473
    Betpoints: 24801

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Bigday lives 100 miles from Minneapolis

    Guy that lives in the woods so when he comes out every once in a while in the public he basically scares people
    I prefer it called the sticks. Or the bush.

  18. #18
    Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 45,277
    Betpoints: 8415

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Landers, didn't you do a video there?

    Or maybe you just sent me a pic. Can't remember.
    Pictures

    And maybe a video as well

    Will see if I can locate it and send it

  19. #19
    BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 48,473
    Betpoints: 24801

    Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Pictures

    And maybe a video as well

    Will see if I can locate it and send it

    Landers, dropped my phone in lake while fishing again. Send me a text.


  20. #20
    BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-05-11
    Posts: 9,744
    Betpoints: 9000

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    I prefer it called the sticks. Or the bush.
    It is right on the outskirts

  21. #21
    Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 45,277
    Betpoints: 8415

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Landers, dropped my phone in lake while fishing again. Send me a text.

    Check your PM pal

  22. #22
    BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 48,473
    Betpoints: 24801

    Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    It is right on the outskirts


  23. #23
    BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-05-11
    Posts: 9,744
    Betpoints: 9000

    Bigday, you know you can backup all your contacts to an email account so that of anything happens to your phone you wont lose your contacts

  24. #24
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    Bigday you afraid to meet Bricker???

  25. #25
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-25-11
    Posts: 28,900
    Betpoints: 540

    Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Bigday, when was the last time you had a JUCY LUCY at MATTS BAR??
    Only you would ask about a fukking burger at a bar

    Post that pic of you with the condiments all over your face Brock

  26. #26
    BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-05-11
    Posts: 9,744
    Betpoints: 9000

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Only you would ask about a fukking burger at a bar

    Post that pic of you with the condiments all over your face Brock
    The burger he is talking about is actually nationally recognized. Its the shit

  27. #27
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-25-11
    Posts: 28,900
    Betpoints: 540

    I'm sure it's amazing but Brock brought it up

    That motherfukker is always posting about food

  28. #28
    BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-05-11
    Posts: 9,744
    Betpoints: 9000

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I'm sure it's amazing but Brock brought it up

    That motherfukker is always posting about food
    lol

  29. #29
    BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 48,473
    Betpoints: 24801

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Bigday you afraid to meet Bricker???

    Yes, guy would drop me in a hurry.

    I know where to pick my fights.

  30. #30
    Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 45,277
    Betpoints: 8415

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I'm sure it's amazing but Brock brought it up

    That motherfukker is always posting about food
    Is there something you'd like to say?

  31. #31
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-25-11
    Posts: 28,900
    Betpoints: 540

    Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Is there something you'd like to say?


    Brock nothing more needs to be said

    When will you be within 3,000 miles of Seattle pal

    Loser has to hold his wifes legs up for the winner

  32. #32
    BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 48,473
    Betpoints: 24801

    Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Bigday, you know you can backup all your contacts to an email account so that of anything happens to your phone you wont lose your contacts

    Yah. I've learned my lesson.

  33. #33
    Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 45,277
    Betpoints: 8415

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post


    Brock nothing more needs to be said

    When will you be within 3,000 miles of Seattle pal

    Loser has to hold his wifes legs up for the winner
    I was there last summer pal

    Absolutely loved the place

    The pike place market was super cool. Had excellent Oysters

    Visited Cobain's house

    Had the best pasta carbonera ever at CAFE BENGODI

  34. #34
    BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-05-11
    Posts: 9,744
    Betpoints: 9000

    Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    I was there last summer pal

    Absolutely loved the place

    The pike place market was super cool. Had excellent Oysters

    Visited Cobain's house

    Had the best pasta carbonera ever at CAFE BENGODI

    Im just like you brock, I love to eat out and try new things, i average dinning out about 1.5 times a day

  35. #35
    Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 45,277
    Betpoints: 8415

    Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Im just like you brock, I love to eat out and try new things, i average dinning out about 1.5 times a day
    I eat out 80% of the time

12 Last
Top