1. #1
    DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-28-13
    Posts: 9,044
    Betpoints: 794

    Hey guys I'm in Atlantic City right now. First time here. Been wanting to go here for a year now and finally made it. Unfortunately Spirit is the only shitty airline that flies direct from Detroit to Atlantic City and we were delayed 2 hours.

    But overall for AC so far so good. Staying at Tropicana and room is nice, right on the oceanfront. Table games had nice low limits during the day, then we went to an all-you-can-drink beer fest on the boardwalk. Bottle service at Dusk night club tonight. Beach tomorrow during the day.

    I'm loving it so far, AC is living up to all I've expected.

    Any suggestions?

    Anywhere we need to go?

  2. #2
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    5 casinos already went bankrupt the last 2 years

    Its all you need to know

    Extreme ghetto areas

    do not leave hotel
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DGG23

  3. #3
    Ebe
    28-1
    Ebe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-20-15
    Posts: 1,633
    Betpoints: 15

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    5 casinos already went bankrupt the last 2 years

    Its all you need to know

    Extreme ghetto areas

    do not leave hotel


  4. #4
    Ebe
    28-1
    Ebe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-20-15
    Posts: 1,633
    Betpoints: 15

    Probably would have had more fun in Reno.

  5. #5
    DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-30-08
    Posts: 118,390
    Betpoints: 26546

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    5 casinos already went bankrupt the last 2 years

    Its all you need to know

    Extreme ghetto areas

    do not leave hotel
    I don't think Dom is worried about the ghetto areas, he's from Detroit.

  6. #6
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    Is Domer ghetto type??

    I can picture this kid as white wearing those big baggy pants and fused out hair

  7. #7
    Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 27,073
    Betpoints: 7109

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Is Domer ghetto type??

    I can picture this kid as white wearing those big baggy pants and fused out hair
    had some beers with DOM in vegas...he is not ghetto...cool dude that got his shit together

  8. #8
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    had some beers with DOM in vegas...he is not ghetto...cool dude that got his shit together
    stats????

  9. #9
    Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 27,073
    Betpoints: 7109

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    stats????
    6'7 295 and Colombian

  10. #10
    DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-28-13
    Posts: 9,044
    Betpoints: 794

    Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    had some beers with DOM in vegas...he is not ghetto...cool dude that got his shit together
    Thanks Booya! You are a good guy. That was a great time, up until I blacked out then who knows. Opening days of March Madness are rough.

    I am not ghetto, consider myself middle class white America. But I used to hang with rough crowds. I am certainly from Detroit and can handle myself, as well as my friends.

    Loving Atlantic City so far. Dinner at Carmine's right now. All in all better than expected.

  11. #11
    DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-30-08
    Posts: 118,390
    Betpoints: 26546

    Those aren't the stats JJ was looking for though.
    Points Awarded:

    Monitor-Tan gave DiggityDaggityDo 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  12. #12
    sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-10-12
    Posts: 9,376
    Betpoints: 222

    Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Thanks Booya! You are a good guy. That was a great time, up until I blacked out then who knows. Opening days of March Madness are rough.

    I am not ghetto, consider myself middle class white America. But I used to hang with rough crowds. I am certainly from Detroit and can handle myself, as well as my friends.

    Loving Atlantic City so far. Dinner at Carmine's right now. All in all better than expected.
    Providence should be good tonight

  13. #13
    sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-10-12
    Posts: 9,376
    Betpoints: 222

    Stop by wet Willies and get a call-a-cab

  14. #14
    Zenyatta 19-1
    SWFL
    Zenyatta 19-1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-18-10
    Posts: 1,831
    Betpoints: 585

    Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Hey guys I'm in Atlantic City right now. First time here. Been wanting to go here for a year now and finally made it. Unfortunately Spirit is the only shitty airline that flies direct from Detroit to Atlantic City and we were delayed 2 hours.

    But overall for AC so far so good. Staying at Tropicana and room is nice, right on the oceanfront. Table games had nice low limits during the day, then we went to an all-you-can-drink beer fest on the boardwalk. Bottle service at Dusk night club tonight. Beach tomorrow during the day.

    I'm loving it so far, AC is living up to all I've expected.

    Any suggestions?

    Anywhere we need to go?
    Have fun DOM!

  15. #15
    TEXAS MICKEY
    TEXAS MICKEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-14-10
    Posts: 1,398
    Betpoints: 2972

    Back Side of hotels, not the Boardwalk side................reminds me of 3rd world Beirut.

  16. #16
    Zenyatta 19-1
    SWFL
    Zenyatta 19-1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-18-10
    Posts: 1,831
    Betpoints: 585

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    5 casinos already went bankrupt the last 2 years

    Its all you need to know

    Extreme ghetto areas

    do not leave hotel
    They don't know what ghetto is DOM. They tell me down here in swfl watch out of the ghettos...lol I laugh because I lived in flint until I was 22. Detroit and Flint ghettos are much worse than most

  17. #17
    Zenyatta 19-1
    SWFL
    Zenyatta 19-1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-18-10
    Posts: 1,831
    Betpoints: 585

    Quote Originally Posted by TEXAS MICKEY View Post
    Back Side of hotels, not the Boardwalk side................reminds me of 3rd world Beirut.
    Beirut is now a beautiful place! I know because I have been 6 times there. Paradise of the Middle East. Not so much in the 80s

  18. #18
    Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 45,277
    Betpoints: 8415

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    5 casinos already went bankrupt the last 2 years

    Its all you need to know

    Extreme ghetto areas

    do not leave hotel

  19. #19
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    Toretto I get a bet you got a good deal down here

    Revenues up a little because so many places have closed down so the other ones are benefiting

  20. #20
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 38,239
    Betpoints: 9032

    Used to go on day trips to AC, before my state PA got casinos. Left a little late one night and the hookers were out.
    1st time I ever saw hookers on the street and got a little excited. The wife says, you wanna stop and get one?

  21. #21
    sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-10-12
    Posts: 9,376
    Betpoints: 222

    Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Used to go on day trips to AC, before my state PA got casinos. Left a little late one night and the hookers were out.
    1st time I ever saw hookers on the street and got a little excited. The wife says, you wanna stop and get one?
    Late night at Harrahs and borgata they're all over the place

  22. #22
    chipshipley
    chipshipley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-18-14
    Posts: 637
    Betpoints: 1028

    Borgata is the nicest best place for poker

  23. #23
    sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-10-12
    Posts: 9,376
    Betpoints: 222

    Quote Originally Posted by chipshipley View Post
    Borgata is the nicest best place for poker
    By far... Nicest place for pretty much everything

  24. #24
    klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-02-14
    Posts: 3,585
    Betpoints: 4725

    Quote Originally Posted by chipshipley View Post
    Borgata is the nicest best place for poker
    I agree, lots of action in there on the weekend.

  25. #25
    sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-10-12
    Posts: 9,376
    Betpoints: 222

    This thread gave me the itch

  26. #26
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    Quote Originally Posted by chipshipley View Post
    Borgata is the nicest best place for poker
    Its the nicest place period

  27. #27
    sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-10-12
    Posts: 9,376
    Betpoints: 222

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Its the nicest place period
    Post 23 covered that already

  28. #28
    INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-30-08
    Posts: 6,584
    Betpoints: 13581

    Bet sf today

  29. #29
    USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 21,135
    Betpoints: 97

    Go get a hoagie at The White House Sub Shop on Arctic ave. the best on the east coast.

    If You play golf, Atlantic City CC is the spot.

    When you guys leaving? Heading down Thurs. for a long weekend & concert at The Borgota.

  30. #30
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    all the banged up guys go to AC for the most part

    Then you have those steroid guys and wannabees

  31. #31
    sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-10-12
    Posts: 9,376
    Betpoints: 222

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    all the banged up guys go to AC for the most part

    Then you have those steroid guys and wannabees
    Where else do u want people to go

  32. #32
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    Philadelphia
    Pocono
    Sands

  33. #33
    dark star
    dark star's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 3,867
    Betpoints: 4806

    Irish Pub and get a hero at The White House...2 must stops

  34. #34
    sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-10-12
    Posts: 9,376
    Betpoints: 222

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Philadelphia
    Pocono
    Sands
    I go to AC for the nightlife which none of those places can compare... Do you see what the girls look like in PA compared to AC?

  35. #35
    TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 28,035
    Betpoints: 21050

    You want to gamble for a weekend... 2-3 days... always go to Vegas. No matter where you live.

12 Last
Top