Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Justin zayat

Listening to this guy gives me hope, as it's clear you can be a complete dumbass and still reach the top.

Guess ol Jim Rome even has a chance....

I thought this race was in new York... The stupid looks on the faces of many of his family/friends, standing around with mouths agape, made people in the backwoods of Arkansas, Tennessee, and West Virginia look smart!

Awesome to have a another Triple Crown winner, Bob Baffert notwithstanding.... Although I was glad to see him be rather humble in his immediate response after the race.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

As a wealthy Middle-Eastern kid, you expect him to be obnoxious, but I agree he handled it with class.

If it were me, I would have been more like Victor Espinoza, cursing up a storm in English and Spanish. He was unloading the F bombs in Spanish.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I loved his "holy shit" comment captured live on the air............

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    Yeah, we were all thinking and saying it. He went nuts with the "Chingon" and "Chingada"s to that guy next to him for a good 30 seconds. They'll probably gloss right over that, but it's funny hearing it when you've worked with Mexicans for most of your career.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    Ya that was hilarious I would much rather people be themselves instead of saying stuff like I'm so blessed blah blah. I would be doing same thing if I won triple crown. I might even stick my middle finger at the crowd who knows.