frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

People should post where ever they choose. Other sites are useful for different insights. SBR is the show but leave people to do whatever the hell they want to do. People take this shit too seriously.

Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    Saw the link of the forum that Garden Variety RussianRocket went to after being banned from here
    Fukkin hilarious to say the least. They call this place the "pizza forum" and try to bash it
    and the whole time anyone with half a brain would be thinking, well what exactly does your forum have then ?
    At least SBR provides some type of loyalty standard for posting on their forum, pretty risk free opportunity at that
    Nice to have little extra incentive, especially if you are going to post here anyways, so once again I must ask
    for those people trying to bash SBR as a "pizza forum" what exactly are their forums offering them
    especially that forum with that Mikeyanks dude crying to the posters, "post more or im shutting the site down"
    sounds like a successful operation going on there
    if your gonna mention my name then you should prob try to make up a better story. Had a forum. Sold it to TGF. And merged. Sorry I started a thread letting people know what we were thinking about doing.

Pizza pizza
    Points Awarded:

darkhat gave Mikeyanks23 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    wait.....

who is this here?

where was it posted?

to whom?

What is that youtube account?

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    LOL

They are losers

Hi school drop outs
    Easy there Lone Ranger...you and Tonto aren't exactly hitting on all 8 cylinders

Name:  Seaweed.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  15.4 KB
    Points Awarded:

Vegas39 gave Dirty Sanchez 17 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i post here and one other place. not the same place as those you speak of tho.

nothing wrong with it, SBR has the numbers that make it more fun cause there so many post and ppl to laugh at. that comes with good and bad tho, more ppl means more chances to meet smart cats, it also means dealing with a whole bunch of dumb mf'ers.

the other place has a tight nit group of dudes that know their stuff and are willing to engage in intelligent conversation that gives you a chance to see some angles that other ppl use.

not sure why i cant contribute at both? not real hard.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyanks23 View Post
    if your gonna mention my name then you should prob try to make up a better story. Had a forum. Sold it to TGF. And merged. Sorry I started a thread letting people know what we were thinking about doing.

Pizza pizza
    MikeYanks sold his forum to Friday's for an appetizer.

Still waiting for your DarkHat Investigations representative to show up at my door, regarding 18th hole chump.
    Points Awarded:

Mikeyanks23 gave bobbywaves 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    MikeYanks sold his forum to Friday's for an appetizer.

Still waiting for your DarkHat Investigations representative to show up at my door, regarding 18th hole chump.
    Heres 2 points towards a pizza.

Whenever you wanna win actually cash and freeplays come on over. We give away thousands a month.

But as fidel said we don't do anything for our members

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Pizza pizza
    so you are saying im being dishonest about what I said? Dude I dont even know you, or have a problem with ya...
    im 100% going by what I directly saw when I followed a link that was posted.....

Heres 2 points towards a pizza.

Whenever you wanna win actually cash and freeplays come on over. We give away thousands a month.

But as fidel said we don't do anything for our members

well lets just be thankful that you "merged" then ehhh ?
    cuz from what I see, SBR could care less what other forums are doing
    and other forums tend to worry too much about wtf SBR is up to

First 12