Betpoints: 916

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Cleve cannot play any better and still not going to win

People who are going for the Warriors are people who dont like Lebron

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Cannot wait to hear these idiots "excuses" after Bron wins another ring. Just too many nut huggers particularly Jordan fans who don't want "their guy" from childhood challenged in any way.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

GSW getting too easy shots

almost cant lose this way

olamide
    olamide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2571

Lebron, Irving & Mogzov during all t second half scoring. If Lebron is to keep carrying this team like this, then i will put my money on Warriors.

jjgold

injuries

this finals loss will not count for Lebron..he has nobody

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

jordan had nobody and was still able to get a decent show off when the game was on the line
    Points Awarded:

therealkidpoker gave CWD 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Oh and im gonna set an over and under on how many times we will hear that Lebron is the best player on the planet. I say maybe 105 times. Even when these talking heads have something negative to say about him they always follow it up with "he is the best player on the planet". Never once heard JOrdan called this lol but every five minutes we have to be reminded this about Lebron while he shoots a five foot brick.

I always say the same thing about this ************. How the penetrate u gonna be the best player on the planet and u can't shoot. That title is for Michael Jordan until he's dead and gone. Fuckin guy has one of the ugliest shots I've ever seen.

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

38 shots for Lebrick. Got some pretty ridiculously favorable calls in the 3rd.

Was at the finals tonight, I was pretty worried/nervous. Then Lebron disappears.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Quote Originally Posted by YouHave2outs View Post
    38 shots for Lebrick. Got some pretty ridiculously favorable calls in the 3rd.

Was at the finals tonight, I was pretty worried/nervous. Then Lebron disappears.
    ??

He had a phenomenal game

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Funny how now the noobs are backtracking, so many were posting greatest ever and much nonsense and all it took was one game in which he still scored 40+ for them to rethink. Dubs did what they were supposed to do and only barely.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7636

Irving out would be all james needs to let us forget another finals failure. Don't forget before. The finals started people were saying they could win without irving.

Kek13
    Kek13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

What is the point of the thread? Is someone else in the NBA better than Lebron? No! Is Lebron the GOAT? Who the F knows but let him finish his career. The problem with Lebron haters is they still believe in superheroes an get that special feeling about Mj, there scared of Mj being forgotten. All I know is that Cleveland team on the floor last night is a 15-20 win team without Lebron. That GsW team is deep an would still be a playoff team without s curry. Excuses who cares but who doesn't believe that David Lee would a starter averaging 20 10 with Lebron right now?

lakerboy

People don't forget greatness. Jordan made history.

Kek13

Ok then why hate on Lebron? People that hate on Lebron are scared that their childhood superhero will be forgotten. It happened to me too with Dan Marino, but I got older an started to enjoy great players

lakerboy

I hated jordan as well. I just laugh at the comparisons.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Irving out would be all james needs to let us forget another finals failure. Don't forget before. The finals started people were saying they could win without irving.
    this is sad

Kek13

I hated jordan as well. I just laugh at the comparisons.
    A 30 yr old that has won multiple MVPs an been to 6 finals an 5 straight can not be compared to Jordan? Who the f can be then? This is stupid you can not compare the current best player in the NBA to an all time great?

lakerboy

No. Jordan was the best player in nba history. If his dad didn't get shot he would have won 8 straight titles.

Kek13

So we can make excuses an assuming for Jordan, if you don't think a 6'8 250 lb man who is as athletic and intelligent as Jordan cannot be compared then you believe in superheroes. Last time I checked james teams after he left didn't make the playoffs, Jordan's team did in tougher conference in the 90s

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

No. Jordan was the best player in nba history. If his dad didn't get shot he would have won 8 straight titles.
    u mean if jordan hadnt gotten his father shot

lakerboy

Superheroes lol. I already said I hated jordan. I don't have bias here. Jordan was a better player. There is no logical comparison. How many times did the bulls win without jordan?

Kek13

Why did Cleveland turn into a 20 win team without James? Why did heat fail to make the playoffs in a pathetic east conference (even with injuries). No logical comparison? Lebron James 30 yrs old 6 finals appearances multiple mVPs multiple NBA finals mVPs, better assist man better rebounder, more efficient shooter, less talented teams in the finals with cle twice according to 538, can play an guard all 5 positions on the floor, ohh an the story is still being written it is t finished. I never said James is better than Jordan either But the Lebron hate is non sense an a comparison is more than justified. I don't believe in superheroes I believe it takes a team to win the NBA finals an James is showing how special he really is because there is no reason GSW doesn't just beat the hell out of this Cleveland team.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

in a cruel irony, im sure lebron left the heat in part, due to wades knees
    now kyrie is having knee issues, haha
    maybe lebron sucks the life force out of his best teammates knees

Skrilla777
    Skrilla777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 893

Lebron is good.....But he's not close to MJ. be realistic

Kek13

I'm all for opinions but I express an opinion I back it with reasons, mj is the greatest isn't a good answer

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Bron ain't in Jordan category. Numbers wise yes, but Bron drives ya crazy the way he plays, shoots too many jumpers as if he has a pure jumper, he doesn't. He should have been driving every time last night getting to the rack and drawing fouls, but he wants to run isos in the post lol like he's Jordan. MJ was unstoppable in the post, James game is strength and power but he's gives his advantages away a lot of times making it easier for the defense.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by Kek13 View Post
    What is the point of the thread? Is someone else in the NBA better than Lebron? No! Is Lebron the GOAT? Who the F knows but let him finish his career. The problem with Lebron haters is they still believe in superheroes an get that special feeling about Mj, there scared of Mj being forgotten. All I know is that Cleveland team on the floor last night is a 15-20 win team without Lebron. That GsW team is deep an would still be a playoff team without s curry. Excuses who cares but who doesn't believe that David Lee would a starter averaging 20 10 with Lebron right now?

The point of this thread is to watch the same pigeons get plucked over and over again. Lebron is Shaq all over again. Although they are very good players the league has brainwashed u into thinking they are the greatest because they saw the huge money Jordan brought in for themselves. U get the talking heads every day reminding ya about how great he is. These are orders from the commisioner and if ya don't believe me ask Steve A Smith if he ever got called into Sterns office LMFAO. A sports reporter getting called into a commisioners office because he said something bad about Lebron. The simple fact here is that Lebron is a very good to great player but please MIchael? Give it a break. The simple fact here is that Lebron and Shaq have gotten special little favors from the league to show they are so called great. Shaq's bull dozing bullshit with 18 fouls a game and the stuff Lebron gets i won't even explain because it will be over most heads. I will give Lebron this tho he is head and shoulders better than that overrated center was who played for the Lakers. Another big time brick layer.

Kek13

James efficiency numbers shooting wise are a lot better than Jordan, and again he's 30 with 5-8 yrs left so I don't see why a comparison cannot be made. Jordan unstoppable in the post? Something he developed later in his career which James has not even gotten to yet

Kek13

Ha what you just said could be said about Michael Jordan do you not think? Jordan became huge at the perfect time in the 90s, look it's 20 years later an people are still defending him why? Because they were brain washed just like you said

Kek13

Im not saying Lebron is better than Jordan but to say you can not compare the two is nonsense

lakerboy

Congrats James. You just won another " excuse"

jjgold

No Irving and no Love he deafly gets a free pass

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

There are no excuses. If Warriors win title it is because they are the better team. Same for Cavs. Irving missing series is a definite handicap but it is time for Delawhatever to step up and give some good minutes.

Lebron is not MJ. Different types of greatness. James is closer to a Magic/Bird hybrid in his ability to see the entire court and plan ahead to get teammates involved.

First 1234 Last