Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Why are the Warriors Such a HuGH Favorite????

Are the Splash Brothers really that savy?

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

What's a Hugh favorite?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    What's a Hugh favorite?
    its over -200 player

u get very little return on investment

as opposed to Cavs bettors getting to double they money playa

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm super confident Cavs win this series, and not just saying it because Im a Cavs fan. I actually put a decent chunk on the Bulls to beat the Cavs in the East semis so Im not a homer. People rag on the Eastern Conference, but one coukd argue the Cavs dismantled two teams (Bulls and hawks) better than any team the Warriors have beaten. the Cavs have ROLLED and I mean ROLLED through the conference (12-2 record in the playoffs), and they have done it without Kyrie and Love. This is just absurd... LeBron is playing the best basketball of his career (LeBron himself has said this as recently as 2 days ago), and Kyrie will be as healthy as he has been in months.

Even with home court advantage, I can't see Golden State being more than even money, Im sorry, I just dont see it. Warriors have had an easier road to the finals than CLE has. Yup you heard it right. Rockets play no defense, Memphis has no offense, Pellies had the worst coach in the NBA and one great player.

The Cavs are the better team! Getting +200 at some books is a GIFT!!!!!! Take it Bear dont look back!!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

because they are like 65-3 at home Bro

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

They aren't. The right line is -400

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

They are very very good bear.

Do not doubt them.

I hope they fukkin lose though.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I think we might know more after the first game

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I think we might know more after the first game
    Sharpest thing you've said in weeks

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    I'm super confident Cavs win this series, and not just saying it because Im a Cavs fan. I actually put a decent chunk on the Bulls to beat the Cavs in the East semis so Im not a homer. People rag on the Eastern Conference, but one coukd argue the Cavs dismantled two teams (Bulls and hawks) better than any team the Warriors have beaten. the Cavs have ROLLED and I mean ROLLED through the conference (12-2 record in the playoffs), and they have done it without Kyrie and Love. This is just absurd... LeBron is playing the best basketball of his career (LeBron himself has said this as recently as 2 days ago), and Kyrie will be as healthy as he has been in months.

Even with home court advantage, I can't see Golden State being more than even money, Im sorry, I just dont see it. Warriors have had an easier road to the finals than CLE has. Yup you heard it right. Rockets play no defense, Memphis has no offense, Pellies had the worst coach in the NBA and one great player.

The Cavs are the better team! Getting +200 at some books is a GIFT!!!!!! Take it Bear dont look back!!!
    Come on man... You have acknowledged not only being a Cavs fan but also that you hate the Warriors. You've made like 15 different threads about the Cavs since the finals matchup has been set. Maybe this is in character and just fits with the way you post but that screams homerism to me. I've always thought people toss around the "homer" thing too much but the way you've been posting the last week makes it very hard to believe the fan in you hasn't taken over.

The Bulls and especially the Hawks are not better than the Rockets/Grizz too... Not even close.

amrit
    amrit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1613

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post

LOLLL...Bulls/ATL are nowhere fukin near as good a Memphis and Houston. Comparing their respective paths is ridiculous. The pelicans would have given ATL a good series for gods sake. This is one of the easiest paths LeBron has ever had, and that's saying a lot when you're taking into account last year, 2007, and basically every fukin year in the East.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Is this thread a joke? -212 Warriors for series at Pinnacle looks like a gift to me.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    Is this thread a joke? -212 Warriors for series at Pinnacle looks like a gift to me.
    Warriors -180 on Bovada now...

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Take or scalp that shit while it lasts.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Are you sure that's the line you get when you log in?

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    Are you sure that's the line you get when you log in?
    100% positive. I would screenshot for you right now if I knew how to upload pics on SBR mobile

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Hugh Favorite. Wasn't he in Four Weddings and a Funeral?

smitch124

100% positive. I would screenshot for you right now if I knew how to upload pics on SBR mobile
    lol no need I believe you its just that Bovada deals different lines to different players. The line you see on SBR odds is not necessarily the odds you see when logging in.

Philmill
    Philmill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28643

Defense on Curry and it becomes the LeBron show..............!

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 398

Line is somewhat inflated due to public perception of potential Warriors blowout in any given game.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    lol no need I believe you its just that Bovada deals different lines to different players. The line you see on SBR odds is not necessarily the odds you see when logging in.
    Really? Do they give personalized lines? Or is it like a regional thing

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

can do it if in full site version on phone

smitch124

Really? Do they give personalized lines? Or is it like a regional thing
    Yes they shade the lines against your betting style, especially if you like favorites.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Because Hefner is on Golden State