paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffie View Post
    I wish we could go back to olden times and stone people to death.
    i would love to throw a big ass rock at him/her.
    Support sharia law in U.S.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

America has finally officially jumped the Shark

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Quote Originally Posted by smoke a bowl View Post
    He's not fighting any battle he just don't give a fukk about dumb shit like the average person with an actual life.
    Which is exactly why these things continue to get pushed down our throats.

Idgaf about Jenner either. Need to consider the bigger picture.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6446

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Which is exactly why these things continue to get pushed down our throats.

Idgaf about Jenner either. Need to consider the bigger picture.
    Some deep-rooted Freudian shit going on here...

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Really? This is gonna affect us all? I couldn't give two fuks about this. Let the guy live his life the way he pleases and u stay the fuk out of it. U republicans are supposed to be about keeping the gov't out of our lives until something bothers u and u show ur hypocritical Neanderthal thoughts. Maybe taken an asshat like u out of society would help even more. The fukin nonsense that bothers u jackoffs is priceless. How about just turning the channel like i do and move the fuk on. People now bothered by silly espy awards lmfao.
    Bless your heart sadly most Americans are bred the same way, they don't have a clue about anything. I'm sure long ago you would have felt women's lib meant nothing, but that was all part of a plan also. Wake up before its too late.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

most people around the world view Americas as very dumb as a whole

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6446

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Bless your heart sadly most Americans are bred the same way, they don't have a clue about anything. I'm sure long ago you would have felt women's lib meant nothing, but that was all part of a plan also. Wake up before its too late.
    So you're against women having the same rights as men. Gotcha.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Some deep-rooted Freudian shit going on here...
    lol classic

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    u don't have to bless me. I worry about my family and not some guy three thousand miles away that wants to live a certain way while it upsets u clowns for some strange reason. I don't know maybe u are very weak in raising ur kids and are worried they are gonna want to be just like Bruce or maybe u just want to try to control others cause your wife controls u.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

All the libtards showing up now supporting some man with kids deciding he'd rather live his life as a woman.

The breakdown of the nuclear family is the beginning of the breakdown of society. Some man deciding he wants to become a woman is not courageous. It's a mental disorder. Anyone who doesn't see that is a fukkin idiot.
    Points Awarded:

paco gave opie1988 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mr KLC, and retard

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

ESPN and Disney are a Zionist Jew run organization so if course they are doing this

This is exactly why I hate zionists
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: indio

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

I hope that when Bruce get's the cereal box award, everybody in the audience is booing him. I use to be okay with Americans "flexing their rights" and all that but when they do, they end up getting spoiled like this. I don't like this idea of ESPN trying to embrace with these gender transformations. Bruce is not a real athlete to celebrate about. Real athletes play the game until the end and Bruce quit to play another person. Decision making has no courage but consequences.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    All the libtards showing up now supporting some man with kids deciding he'd rather live his life as a woman.

The breakdown of the nuclear family is the beginning of the breakdown of society. Some man deciding he wants to become a woman is not courageous. It's a mental disorder. Anyone who doesn't see that is a fukkin idiot.
    gonna steal this for GB status.

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Certainly don't support him/her Opie, i just don't give a fukk. It would be like me caring about what happened in any given Keeping Up With the Kardasians episode.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffie View Post
    I wish we could go back to olden times and stone people to death.
    i would love to throw a big ass rock at him/her.
    I second this idea.

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

In my opinion you're right about that. It is a mental disorder. Do you get angry at everyone that has a mental disorder? What about people born with Down's Syndrome; should they be stoned to death along with transgendered people whose chromosomes are irregular?

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

From a box of Wheaties to a box of Fruit Loops.

How pathetic.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Hate is the most common mental disorder in this county. Let's throw rocks at all those fcks too

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Sharp,

Being disturbed by people's decisions which are then put on a pedestal does not necessarily consist of hate.

Hate occurs when people who share how they truly feel about things get bashed for expressing themselves, kind of like the way you are portraying the people who think that Bruce is disgusting. You hate people that dislike Bruce more than anyone actually hates Bruce.

ACoochy

Wonder if youd feel the same if your daughter approached you one day and said she doesnt feel comfortable in her own body as a female? Thats nore to do with neurology.

As for your bs about the nuclear family, have you seen the divorce rates?

Get a grip and a hold of some new blood pressure meds old man before you have a coronary...

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Wonder if youd feel the same if your daughter approached you one day and daud she doesnt feel comfortable in her own body as a female?
    Wonder what you would say if a tranny approached your daughter in the ladies bathroom.

ACoochy

Wonder what you would say if a tranny approached your daughter in the ladies bathroom.
    many years ago (when at uni) i lived with a tranny (as a housemate).

As a straight guy its not my sexual cup of tea but once i got past my own ill found prejudices as a individual shim was a caring and fantastic person with a warmer heart than most.

I suppose that asking some to embrace individualism is asking too much of their grey matter...

SharpAngles

Sharp,

Being disturbed by people's decisions which are then put on a pedestal does not necessarily consist of hate.

Hate occurs when people who share how they truly feel about things get bashed for expressing themselves, kind of like the way you are portraying the people who think that Bruce is disgusting. You hate people that dislike Bruce more than anyone actually hates Bruce.
    I was responding to an earlier post. I don't throw rocks at retarded kids so why would I really want to throw em at any other poor soul with a different mental disorder?

I get that it's pretty disturbing, to me as well, but I don't have the ego that some others do that makes me think everyone else has to feel the same way or that I'm even right. I've always gone the live and let live route and some guy in Malibu being a cross dresser doesn't effect my life.

Ill also agree that saying things like the decline of the nuclear family is a fkn joke when 1/2 marriages end in divorce and children get the shortest end of the stick. The gays are responsible for this how? Oh, right, they meet in their underground pink velvet bunkers to plot the demise of the "nuclear family" Right after the Jews hold their "hollywood propaganda" meetings and the blacks wrap up their "f with whitey" campaigns.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

As a straight guy its not my sexual cup of tea but once i got past my own ill found prejudices as a individual shim was a caring and fantastic person with a warmer heart than most.

I suppose that asking some to embrace individualism is asking too much of their grey matter...
    Can you not see the difference between individualism and the portrayal of someone as a hero?

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7799

Don't forget, God hates gamblers just as much as transexuals. All sins are equal in the eyes of the lord
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SharpAngles

SharpAngles

A+

SharpAngles

Can you not see the difference between individualism and the portrayal of someone as a hero?
    ESPN did this for ratings and press plain and simple. Nobody thinks Bruce is a hero for this.

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

I've never been in a ladies restroom, but I'm pretty sure women don't walk around in there nude.

Also, Trannies aren't like wolves; they don't hunt down straight women and girls for their next rape victims.

Edit: btw the ESPY award should definitely be Lauren Hill or the army dude that does all the triathalon stuff.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

No way I could have lived there.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Trannies like men

I have studied it

Jenner is Gay....its complex

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32186

People get so upset over the littlest things.

I don't watch the ESPYs so I don't give a flying fukk who wins what.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

I wish we could let people be. If you're a guy and want to dress up as a woman and call yourself Kaitlyn or Abigail knock yourself out. The sensationalism and making these people out to be heroes is whats irritating. Jim Valvano, Nelson Mandela, MLK, Pat Tillman, firefighters gay or straight = heroes. Gay football player or dude who wants to be a lady = not a hero. Let's quit making them out to be one and treat them normally.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: EmpireMaker

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    People get so upset over the littlest things.

I don't watch the ESPYs so I don't give a flying fukk who wins what.
    Diggity, dig deeper you will find the truth. Can't look at things at face value. Start asking questions about why things are the way they are, and you will start to see the reasons for the manipulation in the media. You will figure out who owns and runs Disney. You will realize that Disney owns ESPN and other news outlets. They are all somehow connected and all portray the same subliminal messages. I can go on forever but can't force people to understand.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32186

I would have never even heard about this if it wasn't for SBR.

First 123456 ... Last